Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:52 pm
User Image
Chyuta looked then noticed a similar aura, and presence as he now lifted his head looking in the direction he was walking, again his eyes were closed so he couldn't see with his eyes but he had been training his senses beyond any other and his ability to see aura had becoming highly strong, his masters figured that there would be times where he couldn't see things with his eyes so he had been training his senses ever since he started training all together which was at the age of five. He knew this aura and when she spoke it made it all the more clear as he smiled and chuckled lightly. "Yes, as always." He replied to her statement about him training all night, and once she had left and went inside he was on his way inside as well.

Chyuta had made it to the stairs when she had came back out and stated she needed to talk to him and that he should get some rest but he didn't mind talking now, but again she ran back inside before he could reply. He then made it inside the palace and was about to start upstairs to his room when Halycon appeared through a rift, he looked towards Halycon with a blank expression but figured he would keep going and allow them to speak but on his way up the stairs he also heard their conversation. As he made it to the top he turned the corner and started on his way to his room, he figured thats why she wanted him to get rest and talk tomorrow but in all honesty he wasn't ready to sleep, though he was tired for him training.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:52 pm
Amiea looked at him and sighed. "I guess we can take my way again" she stated as as the currents picked up and they were all elevated into the sky. "So I'm guessing we're going to Kilitia first...lead the way Neph" she stated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:02 pm
(Devonte, you know you don't have to post your pic everytime you post?)

"We'll be there in no time. The wind is easy today thank goodness."

~~~

Dulceri watches as she jets off. He runs forward out of Shale, kicking up dust and jumps into the sand. In seconds, he became a wave of sand itself that moved above and beneath it. He caught up with Daphne and yelled to her, "I know, but it's a rock! Nothing like I've ever seen! It's from space and did you see the sunrise? It's giving off something that's turning the sky purple rather than blue. It's only in the one spot though!" He looks up and says,"We're not that far from it! We just have to cross over these mountains!"

~~~

"We're here. Just below Amiea." Nephilis hair whisked in the wind and he did his best to keep it down. "Brushed it for nothing...crap. Hopefully Helios and his girlfriend aren't to busy being frisky to help!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:02 pm
((Kool, nice to meet everybody!))

Kenji looked at her with a weird expression. "Well I'm Kenji Arashi, you can call me Ken for short, it's nice to meetcha." he said grinning. "Don't be so cold, come stop by my house for some apples. Please?" he asked. She looked like the type of person who's solitary and Kenji didn't like seeing lonely people.

Tempest walked around the temples of Tenshu. He had just finished medetating and was now looking for something to do. Twirling around his stick with two fingers he started practicing Jodo in front of the temple. He heard that the prime leaders were coming here to take a look at the astroid that hit by here. He was trained to hear the littlest sounds and so he won't be snuck up upon. He blind folded himself and started practicing again. He learned to train 2 of his 5 senses. Touch and hearing. He couldn't see aura but he could hear and feel which was just about as good.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:03 pm
Asani noticed three people take to the sky. It appeared as if the wind had picked up to do this. Asani slowed so that she would be seen by the others. She pulled along side them. "Hey guys good morninng" she said breezily. "I guess we're heading out to the rock that is trying to poison Hydron" Asani smiled at Nephilis brightly glad to see him this morning. It appeared to be a good day but with so many weather manipulators you could never know what was natural and what wa snot.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:04 pm
(Yeah, I just like to. A habit I gotten into.)  

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:10 pm
((how do you do that))

Amiea then let the current down as they all ascended into Kilitia. "Last time I saw Shatara was still in Tenshu" she stated dusting herself off walking towards the palace.

Helios finally made it downstairs as he walked outside his hair radiating in the sun. He noticed his friends were there and awaited for there approach.

Amara looked at him and sighed. She removed her cloak and looked at him. "I'm sorry...I dont eat apples, I'm more carnivorous than anything" she stated with a sigh as she looked into the distance. "I'm meating someone anyways" she stated.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:15 pm
{{Going to sleep...douces until tomorrow afternoon. I have to volunter @ a camp}}  

Mewchloe

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:18 pm
(Do what?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:20 pm
(Tell me when morning brings....)

Hal awaken from his slumber in his bed in Tenshu as he remembered he slowly looked at Zephyr and then? Went back home before he could hear her words.. Hal slowly got out and went for the outside lake to freshen up before going to Zephyr again. At least to hear her words once more. before leaving for Shale.  

Miluion Feredir

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
Rygor frowned "umm...can we hurry this along I don't like the veiw" He said as he looked down. He gulped as an involentary explosion went off near them. He looked at Nephilis and Aimiea "I'm sorry I couldn't control it" He said.  
Daphne sped up and landed next to the asteroid. "Oh wow!" She get stuck against the rock and couldn't get off. "Um... Dulc. This thing is so magnetic it's attaching its self to the metal in my arm!" She tried pulling her arm off of the rock and it finally came off, making her growl a little. "Ow!"  

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:21 pm
((Its already the next morning, and I was asking how do you put your picture in the post  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:22 pm
Zephyr watched Hal leave, wishing she could tell him something to make him stay, but she knew only three words could keep him there. And those three words-- she couldn't say and mean. She sighed and went up to bed, knowing there was nothing more that could be done that night.

Zephyr woke with the rising sun the next morning after a rather sleepless night. She showered and dressed quickly before heading down to the kitchen for a light breakfast, waiting for the others to come so they could examine the asteroid.

The Lacey Bear

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:29 pm
Hal slowly dressed into his Tenshu Uniform as usual but made an Error. "oh well..this will be the last time I wear this.. might as well wear it" as Hal yawned. Hal slowly made a rift in space and appeared on the other side near Zephyr's palace. "Wonder where she could be?"

(Ugh pew pew my friend told me this cake was the best until he told me it was Fruit cake from 2 years ago)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games