Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Twilight Falls (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady AliceSky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:11 am
((Ah, i thought you could only do a little per post smile ))

Alice watched Mai running towards her back, she looked infront and behind to see the kunai.
moved a couple of fingers to get Zetsumi behind alice to deflect the kunai while guldan blew the exposive tag kunai with one of its air canon.

Alice moved guldan to her side and got Zetsumi to dash towards Mai, At the same time Zetsumi's legs came off and flew at Mai to surround her Zetsumi was then just in range for a swing of the sythe, naturally, she took the chance and swung at her.

((is this just about right?))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:34 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru smiled as he looked at what was happening. "Tera go check on Anzu." he said concerned why they were not here yet.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:32 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"I don't have a partner. I do things on my own, it's just how I am." Fenrir replied to Gai as they approached the falls.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:40 am
"Oh i see, but u never wanted one or what?"  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:52 am
Kazu followed fenrir to this area and looked around to see if Yukkikage's brother here  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:53 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"I may have had one once before. To be honest, I can't really remember. In any case, any partner I must have had is surely dead. I suppose now that you mention it, it is a bit strange. All Inuzuka clan members fight with other beasts as an essential part of their lifestyle, but me, I've been a lone wolf for as long as I can remember. I learn alone, I train alone, I fight alone, I live alone, and I survive alone." Fenrir stopped at the edge of the clearing and glanced at Gai. "The other clan members....they have a name for those who follow this pattern after their partner's death, and that is why I am not Fenrir Inuzuka, but Fenrir "Graveheart." That said, Fenrir pointed towards the Zeramaru and his family. "Zeramaru is the creepy vampire-ish looking guy. Good luck."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:00 am
Gai kou looked down" thanks for the help". Then he walked toward Zeramaru.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:02 am
Fenrir Graveheart
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
" That said, Fenrir pointed towards the Zeramaru and his family. "Zeramaru is the creepy vampire-ish looking guy. Good luck."

((LOL you make havock sound like f-ing twilight vamp...))  

Bloodfang23

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:52 am
((Be careful, I hear he likes to watch people sleep. lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:27 pm
Gai KOu walks over to Zeramaru. "Hello my name is Gai KOu and i was poisoned yesterday in a fight and the word is that u can take it out and heal me".  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:17 pm
Gai Kou made a clone and then ran away."Be back soon"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:27 pm
Gai Kou returned and poofed away the clone  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:03 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru twitched hearing Fenrir call him a vampire.
"I'm just pale I dont sparkle." Zeramaru said making a strange comment not even concerned that Gai could die.

Zeramaru was suddenly surrounded by a chakra coat made by the yonbi. He immediately sensed the poison. "Its a plant toxin." Zeramaru commented as he got out a vial.

"This will hurt but its nothing compared to what will happen tomorrow when the poison starts killing you." He said as he pulled out a needle and pricked Gai's finger placing his blood in the vial.

Zeramaru then made a set of handseals and the Yonbi slowly absorbed all the poison. "Your lucky I can control poison I dont have a cure. Right now you should just rest cause you were in the second day or so and your heart is tired."

((Fenrir... I hate twilight (Twoilet) and prefer Dracula over those VEGETARIAN Bloodsucking fairies! Oi... If I had my way I'd make one of those fairies running away from either Alucard, D or Blade.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:17 am
((Why doesnt anyone notice me))

Kazu walked up to Zeramaru and said "How is your brother/puppet/I dont know!!! GAHAHHAAHA"

Kai's head again came out of Kazu's shoulder and said "Senpai, Please be patient, I think you may still recall him"  

RaiTenguOni

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games