Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumogakure Forest (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:20 pm
havockboy
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((Im entered the exam already on page 1, and if you want to see one of your Genin destroyed, please be my guest..lol i'll edit))

((What exam... I'm talking about the guild wide one not your PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR VILLAGE EXAMS!

Seriously you gennin are fodder for mine.))

(BAH, UR taliking about the Chuunin exams right?? Cause thats what im talking about..and Im far to powerful for your genin, If anything they would be inferior to ME!!,no offense to your genin XP))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:20 pm
((Thats it Your rpc is dead. Havock hurry up and turn evil again.))  

Makito_Suzine

Makito_Suzine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:22 pm
User Image

'Hyuuga Anzu

Anzu stopped just before leaving and remembered seeing a 2nd gennin besides the one Zeramaru was training.

"You know what I'll kill you in exchange for him." Anzu said as she pulled the sword out and ran towards him to slice his head off.

There's a killer inside us. You don't have to deny it; We were created to be that way.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:24 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
havockboy
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((Im entered the exam already on page 1, and if you want to see one of your Genin destroyed, please be my guest..lol i'll edit))

((What exam... I'm talking about the guild wide one not your PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR VILLAGE EXAMS!

(BAH, UR taliking about the Chuunin exams right?? Cause thats what im talking about..and Im far to powerful for your genin, If anything they would be inferior to ME!!,no offense to your genin XP))

((When I'm done with you, you wont make it to the exams. I was just playing with the other guy you will get the entire grunt of what I can do.))  

Makito_Suzine

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:25 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
havockboy
xXlildizzle1516Xx

((I am SO training you. lol Zeramaru's genin versus Fenrir's genin))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:31 pm
((lol ah ah ah, you'll have to wait until the exams to be humiliated))

User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan smiles as he see's Anzu foolishly run torwards him."I have no business with you..."Ryugan lashes his left hand behind him and unsheaths jinsoku yaiba." Jinsoku Yaiba..Shakuhou"As Ryugan utters these words his body begins to glow an ominous blue and begins swaying back and forth, until it completely disappeared from sight.Atleast 8 yards from where Ryugan was origanally standing, a light blue blurr could be seen blazing through the forrest at an extreme speed torwards the exit.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:37 pm
((I basically just fled,but not in a punk way..I Dont think genin level Taijutsu class can hang wit me..So consider this a warning...If we fight at the exams it will be EPIC))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:06 pm
User Image

'Hyuuga Anzu

Anzu was clearly pissed. "Zeramaru as much as I respect you I'm angry ok." Anzu apologized as she walked towards Zeramaru.

"Its a good thing you never told me to control my TEMPER!" She shouted as she did an axe kick and created a small fissure in the ground. "Always try to do your best huh!" She shouted punching directly into the ground creating an even larger crack.

There's a killer inside us. You don't have to deny it; We were created to be that way.

((Thats it! HAVOCK I ORDER YOU TO REMOVE HIM FROM THE CHUUNIN EXAMS!

Fenrir tell that student of your to cool it or you will see this village flat!))  

Makito_Suzine

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:11 pm
((Lol, Im just fooling around. You are strong for your rank, just if i do beat you i would want to do it for a purpose.

@ Havock : Can you set up me to fight her at the chuunin exams, I promise it will be entertaining.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:11 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru fixed up the puppets armor some more and the chakra shield.

Suddenly Zeramaru's heart popped out and glowed orange. "Child Zeramaru's not home." A voice emanated from it as it grew and grew slowly turning into a bear sized version of the yonbi.

"You, Tera and his daughters can really move his emotions I thank you for awakening me." The miniature yonbi spoke as it crawled up to Anzu.

((17. Great Fine fine I'll do what I can. I cant remove him from the exam but I can remove his life.))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:15 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((Lol, Im just fooling around. You are strong for your rank, just if i do beat you i would want to do it for a purpose.

@ Havock : Can you set up me to fight her at the chuunin exams, I promise it will be entertaining.))

(( Nope I'm going to kill you. Look dont get her mad. sure make her RPC mad but not her personally. I'm gonna have to go to her house and calm her down. You hurt her feelings and that hurts mine, you dont do that to my cousin... Fenrir if you teach him I'll make sure he dies in the chuunin exams.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:16 pm
havockboy
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru fixed up the puppets armor some more and the chakra shield.

Suddenly Zeramaru's heart popped out and glowed orange. "Child Zeramaru's not home." A voice emanated from it as it grew and grew slowly turning into a bear sized version of the yonbi.

"You, Tera and his daughters can really move his emotions I thank you for awakening me." The miniature yonbi spoke as it crawled up to Anzu.

((17. Great Fine fine I'll do what I can. I cant remove him from the exam but I can remove his life.))

((LOL havock, I respect your power and i will happily run like hell when you try to kill me..I stand no chance at all against you..))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:18 pm
havockboy
xXlildizzle1516Xx

(( Nope I'm going to kill you. Look dont get her mad. sure make her RPC mad but not her personally. I'm gonna have to go to her house and calm her down. You hurt her feelings and that hurts mine, you dont do that to my cousin... Fenrir if you teach him I'll make sure he dies in the chuunin exams.))

((You're assuming I give a damn about his life. I just want to see a good fight, and if he dies then thats his fault.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:19 pm
((You just dont get it you retard... you insulted not only me but him... Aisne dont bother going over here I'm more concerned about you... you are the one who has a slight problem with your anger not me))  

Makito_Suzine

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:21 pm
((I'm assuming you give a damn about the fact that I will kill him before the exams...

Dont worry I'll be fine))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces