Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:00 pm
Selene Hana
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth & Lightnen]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

[[fight is going awful Cory is a b*****d!]]
she walked in ready to train "so what's first areku?" she asked
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:10 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

((Wait you don't mean she is fighting Aqua Falls do you?? Or is it someone in rl??))
Arekku suddenly disappeared then reappeared right behind her as her shirt was then cut off as Arekku was holding a sword made of wind sword,"It's Arekku-sensei or Master Perv!" Arekku exclaimed as he turn around though he was laughing a lot now,"Well then the next jutsu is Raiton: Raikou Jishaku no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Magnet)." Arekku said as he made the seals and formed a cloud then all the metal that she was wearing was attracted to it, while Arekku's headband went flying to it as well as his kunai's and shurikens.

Raiton: Raikou Jishaku no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Magnet)
Description: This jutsu creates electrical clouds around the area that attract metal, any metal projectiles thrown will be altered because of the clouds. This can be dangerous for both parties.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:18 pm
Selene Hana

"master perv it is then" she said going over to him and taking his shirt off and putting it on herself "nice abs 6 or 8 pack?" she said tasnly even her headband went flying and weapons she stuck her toung at him taking her headband back she then practiced the justu hand signaling focusing lightnen chakra
[1/2]she finsihed the seals as the clouds started to form it took a couple minutes, but they got to a small size just right for her and found out it was pretty useless to put her headband back on as it went flying back and the cloud found her ankle bracelet knocking her over "it's deadly" she said laughing[2/2]
[[Aqua Falls]]
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:28 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

((He's stubborn though usually a good guy he sometimes an ahole.........))
"Alright then it's Master Perv then haha." Arekku said casually as she suddenly took his shirt away from him he then posed in a playful matter,"Haha well why not find out?" Arekku said jokingly.

Arekku stopped posing as he watch her do the jutsu's,"Well yeah it is that's just what it makes it so interesting Selene." Arekku said as he put on his headband and took his weapons back.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:30 pm
Selene Hana

[[ya i saw._.]]
she got up tying her headband on again and putting her weapons back "ok whats next?" she asked
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:33 pm
A man appeared outside of where the 2 were training, he was looking for something, he walked over to the man wearing a grass headband "Do you know where the Kusakage is located at"  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:40 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

((Yup Yup lol))
"Well next is the Kumo Tate no Jutsu." Arekku said as he made a series of seals and made the barrier cloud in front of him as the jutsu then dispersed for now as he turned at the man that just came to the area,"That would be me what can I help ya with?" Arekku asked rubbing his head curiously.

Kumo Tate no Jutsu (Cloud Shield Technique)
Description: After flashing a series of hand seals the shinobi uses chakra to condense the air immediately in front of him into a thick, chakra-embedded barrier made of cloud. These barrier blocks particular weapon attacks that are coming straight ahead, and will also block ninjutsu-based projectiles that are at the same power as the shield.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:45 pm
Teddy smiled " I am Teddy Uchiha, I was wondering if I could join Kusa as a Jounin maybe, I am a chunin from Leaf and have been there for almost 2 years and I wanted to leave and join Kusa, but I need your permission sir," je stated as he began moving forward.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:49 pm
Selene Hana

she nodded seeing a man start talking to areku-sensei she just started to practice ignoring the chatter trying not to over-hear anything she focused her lightnen chakra into the air starting the seals[1/2]she finished the hand seals still focusing the chakra, she had grown a custom to using her lightnen chakra as the air infront of her started to get thicker it formed a cloud shield[2/2] "is this right areku?" she said forgetting to callh im sensei but didn't careUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:50 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"Well you may join as a chunnin, but I won't make ya a Jounin. I don't know you and well that's the main reason I won't make ya a Jounin here really." Arekku said casually not as he put his hands down then turned to Selene and smile,"Well you got it down so that's good, I guess we can either move to new jutsu's?" Arekku asked curiously.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:57 pm
Teddy bowed to the dear Kusakage " I have been dead for nearly a year and am pretty much immortal so I can never die or age," he said as he took his leaf headband off and put in in one of his many pockets, his pale skin deflected the the heat and light.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:59 pm
Selene Hana

she nodded "if it comes closer to my goal then hell ya!" she saidUser Image  

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:03 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Arekku just looked at him with no real emotion,"Many say that really, though I hope that isn't just your basis in life at the moment. Though I guess welcome to Kusagakure, your part of us an all though do not abuse that or I will rip you to pieces." Arekku said smiling as he went back to training Selene,"Make yourself at home then Teddy."

Arekku then thought for a second,"Well we can continue on with Lightning jutsu's, genjutsu, taijutsu, or I don't know there's a lot of things possible." Arekku said.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:07 pm
Teddy just smile and nodded "Um how do I obtain the rank of Jounin and may I do a quick spar"  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games