Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Anthro-Apartment complex (No More Rooms Sorry!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FabulousNerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:06 pm

Ryan walked into the courtyard cautiously, tail swaying gently. The chain on his arm glinted in the sunlight.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:02 pm

Anon nodded still keeping his same happy smile. "Well than the are ready when you are. It shall be quite the masterpiece if i might add." The wolf stopped for a moment when he felt the new arrival Demyx had mentioned. He turned toward the soarce of the magic and waved at the white lion, giving him a rather goofy grin. "Looks like its really becoming a party now."

demoneyeszero

FabulousNerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:34 pm

((Whaaaa? I'm a wolf....))

Ryan waved cautiously, as his necklace began to release a soft hum at the large concentration of magical energy. "Hi there" He said.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:50 pm

"or were there two new occupants...?" Demyx muttered to himself, shrugging as he obviously found this information to be irrelevent.
Shirou didn't notice Demyx's statement as he turned to lok at what anon was looking at. "Hello there, you must be the newcomer." He said with a soft smile.

Jackal McFluffybutt

Junko_Kitsuharu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:04 pm

Junko walked in and looked around. "This place looks nice." He said pushing his bag back up onto his shoulder. He walked over to Demyx with a smile on his face. "I don't suppose you know who I can talk to about renting a room do you?"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:05 am

Kai ran over to the water and dove in head first as he felt the cool water wash over his fur. He swam to the surface and spat out some water "Now that was refreshing!" he said.

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

FabulousNerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:27 am

Jackal McFluffybutt
"or were there two new occupants...?" Demyx muttered to himself, shrugging as he obviously found this information to be irrelevent.
Shirou didn't notice Demyx's statement as he turned to lok at what anon was looking at. "Hello there, you must be the newcomer." He said with a soft smile.

Ryan smiled softly. "Yes" He said, maintaining his Laconic method of speaking. He clamped a paw over his necklace, stopping it from humming.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:43 pm

(my bad. I was really Really tired when i was writing sweatdrop )

Anon walked over and leaned on Shirous shoulder. "Hmm think we should wait awhile on the fireworks or do ya wanna have em now?" He kept the same goofy grin, his tail wagging happily behind him. "Oh and newguy, you got great timing, we got fireworks. Awesome right" Anon gave a cheery thumbs up to the other wolf.

demoneyeszero

FabulousNerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:37 am

Ryan smiled. "I like fireworks" He said. "I'm Ryan, by the way"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:05 pm

Mahewa did not reappear at the surface immediately. She'd always been fond of drifting along the bottom of a pool to see how long she could stay there, and it was even more fun in a natural swimming hole where she could explore. Eventually she floated upwards to rejoin Kai. Her head broke the surface, and she shook it back and forth, spattering droplets of water on him. "Whew! It's a little chilly," she said, pushing her goggles back up on her forehead. "Man, I haven't been in a real swimming hole in ages."

FiliaFlammae

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:22 pm

shirou smiled. "I want them now X3" he said with a smile as demyx shrugged himself into the pool of water.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:23 am

"Nice to meet ya Ryan. I'm Anon." He gave a happy wave before looking back toward Shirou. He nodded happily and walked back over towards the markings. "One amazeing fireworks display coming right up." The wolf closed his eyes and placed his palm on the center of the symbol. As soon as it began to glow Anon got up and sprinted back toward Shirou. A bright blast shot upwards, hurtaling hundreds of feet into the sky before exploding in a burst of colors. It was followed by another and another all of different shapes, sizes and colors.

(Might not be on for a while, ganna be away from my comp but i shall try to post when i can)

demoneyeszero

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:23 pm

Kai looked up at the fireworks, a small smile appeared on his face. "How long has it been?" he muttered to himself "Since I actually had friends who weren't interested in my wealth or my Runic Engine?" He paddled slowly over to the other side of the lake and looked at the crystal on the back of his paw. It pulsated with a soft glow. "Ever since I invented this thing it's been nothing but trouble... but now..." He looked back at the group of furs that were enjoying the party. "Please Amaterasu-sama" he prayed silently "Let me have this moment of peace for a little while longer!" After that he swam back over to Mahewa and looked up at the fireworks "Simply beautiful" he said softly.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:22 pm

Ryan sat by the poolside, dipping his paws into the water. With a flick of his left paw, his sent an orb high into the sky, which eventually detonated with a sky-splitting bolt of lightning.

FabulousNerd

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:20 pm

Shirou smiled as he watched up in awe at the exploding fireworks, every color reflected in his green eyes as his tail wagged happily* oh my god their amazing!" he said with joy.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games