Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Team Saber Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:10 pm
Yuzuki still sat down with Shikana on his lap. He looked out into the sky again. He always wondered what where the endless sky leads. Yuzuki then looked back down at Shikana and asked himself When is she gonna wake up?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:18 pm
((only her head is on your lap))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:58 am
( I know, and when is she gonna wake up)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:01 am
((now, and remember, no romance.))

Shikana opened her eyes and stood up. She looked at her hand, which was now healed, and wiggled her fingers.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:03 am
(lol
yuzuki wants romance and i g2g for now)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:06 am
((way to not post))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:48 am
(srry emo )

Yuzuki looked at Shikana and smiled, "You still wanna rest, or you wanna get up, cause you've been napping for awhile now."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:11 am
Shikana shrugged. "I wanna keep doing jutsu training." She said.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:10 pm
(Just wait till Ryu is done with the Academy. Try any romance with Ana and you'll be saying hello to Ryu's beetles.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:00 am
(Wauw. I'm away for 3 days and then all this happens xD Oh well. I'll just drop in)

Everything seemed to run so smooth and fast that Lynch didn't really realise where he was. But he did see Xantos disappear after teaching Shikana a water jutsu. He had also watched how Yuzuki had been looking at Shikana at times. Even though it was quite cute, Lynch also meant that they seemed to be a little young to a relationship if that would ever happen. Lynch decided to walk over to both of them after Shikana had woken up. "So. More jutsu training? Well I don't think we can do anything else than just training the jutsus we've already been taught" Lynch smiled as he turned around and focused his chakra. He made the handsigns and stored the chakra up the the point he did when he was taught the jutsu. "Ryuuka no Jutsu!" he yelled as he blew out a big flame formed like a dragon. He held the stream this way for 5 seconds. At least he could train the duration of this jutsu.

(Aw.. Don't be like that Dhaos D: )  

iWalking Disaster

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:50 am
(Yah, let the little kids have some fun... its not like as a brother you would care XD, and besides, i can make you fail academy if i wanted to. im the teacher, remember? LOL)

Yuzuki smiled at Shikana and Lynch, "Nice, keep trying!" Yuzuki then looked back at Shikana, "Then you better get up!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:22 pm
(Oh....and that was the last time you will see Xantos...as your allie. MWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:29 pm
(Wha.. No no no no! Stay at the good side for christ sake Xantos! xD )

Lynch nodded to Yuzuki while he came in position again. He gathered the chakra in himself and made the handsigns. "Ryuuka no Jutsu!" he yelled as a flame bursted out of his mouth formed yet again like a dragon. But it also vanished after five seconds. Lynch could feel that it was enough of the Ryuuka no Jutsu training for today. It really took alot of his chakra.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:31 pm
(Muhaha...and I know all of Leaf's secrets....and yours eek )  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games