Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS FORUM Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:24 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
I had a dream again.

My dream went like this: Michael and I were in Las Vegas, and we were married. Woo hoo! Anyways, I left to another place for a while to hang out with friends while he stayed at home. Our house was like a big Las Vegas mansion, and it was nice and fancy. So like I come home, to see him kissing another girl. I scream, he sees me. And I cry, and run off. So he calls my name out, and runs after me. When he finally catches me, he grabs me by the arm and pulls me close to him. He told me she kissed him first, and that he didn`t like it and he tried pulling away, but she was clinging to him. So then we hugged, and he brought me to a bed, and like literally pushed me on the bed. So like he`s taking my clothes off, and he takes his clothes off. And then, we started "doing it", and theres like moaning sounds and heavy breathing. Then I wake up.

This is what he looked like in my dream;; [< 3]
Lmao, in every dream you like have with Michael you always have to do the nasty, xP. And , wow he was HOTT. <3

Lol, I know right? Maybe its cause I`m so excited about Heaven, that I always do the nasty with Michael in my dreams. xD

And I know, he was so HOT in my dream. redface
Now I`m waaaay more excited about Heaven.
Hahaha,Michael moaning , heheh, hott <3 thats one thing I really wanna hear comee outta him when we go and meet him lmao,

Yeah, they`ll sound like the moans from In The Closet. xD

I REALLY want to hear those moans. I can`t wait for Heaven. When he moans it`ll sound like.. magic.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:32 pm
He was like no other, and there will be no other like him. The King of Pop will forever live on.

Skanacer

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:35 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
I had a dream again.

My dream went like this: Michael and I were in Las Vegas, and we were married. Woo hoo! Anyways, I left to another place for a while to hang out with friends while he stayed at home. Our house was like a big Las Vegas mansion, and it was nice and fancy. So like I come home, to see him kissing another girl. I scream, he sees me. And I cry, and run off. So he calls my name out, and runs after me. When he finally catches me, he grabs me by the arm and pulls me close to him. He told me she kissed him first, and that he didn`t like it and he tried pulling away, but she was clinging to him. So then we hugged, and he brought me to a bed, and like literally pushed me on the bed. So like he`s taking my clothes off, and he takes his clothes off. And then, we started "doing it", and theres like moaning sounds and heavy breathing. Then I wake up.

Lmao, in every dream you like have with Michael you always have to do the nasty, xP. And , wow he was HOTT. <3

Lol, I know right? Maybe its cause I`m so excited about Heaven, that I always do the nasty with Michael in my dreams. xD

Hahaha,Michael moaning , heheh, hott <3 thats one thing I really wanna hear comee outta him when we go and meet him lmao,

I REALLY want to hear those moans. I can`t wait for Heaven. When he moans it`ll sound like.. magic.
I feel like I can hear them right now, xP. The things we would do if we knew him irl.! And look at this GIF i found >>User Image WOOT.!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:14 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
I had a dream again.

I feel like I can hear them right now, xP. The things we would do if we knew him irl.! And look at this GIF i found >>User Image WOOT.!

Lol, I would.. rape him if I knew him in real. Or try getting him to rape me. x DD

And woot, pelvic thrust picture. 8DD

aloeveriea

Lover

BowWowzChica

Anxious Lover

8,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:19 pm
HEy everyone! sry i havent been posting i was outta state and i been away from my computer so wasssup?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:35 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Lol, I would.. rape him if I knew him in real. Or try getting him to rape me. x DD

Lmao, we mostly talk about doing sexual acts to Michael, xP. Let's talk about his abs, you just want to, touch all over them, =O , I guess we can nvr not talk sexually about Michael, Oh well.! =D  

ItsDeondra-x

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:42 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Lmao, we mostly talk about doing sexual acts to Michael, xP. Let's talk about his abs, you just want to, touch all over them, =O , I guess we can nvr not talk sexually about Michael, Oh well.! =D

Yes, because were the crazy fangirls.
Oh God, his abs! I want to touch them, and pet them, and lick them. Their so amazing. : DD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:12 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Oh God, his abs! I want to touch them, and pet them, and lick them. Their so amazing. : DD
YESS.! Lmaoo hot siggyy.! <3  

ItsDeondra-x

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:39 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

YESS.! Lmaoo hot siggyy.! <3

Oh thank youuu. x DD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:00 pm
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
Your leader has returned, woo hoo! Oh, and last night I had a dream about Michael. And than I woke up, and went to sleep again, and I had ANOTHER dream about him. I`ll tell you guys the dreams later, though. Like when I get home, cause I`m at my friend`s house. So I don`t want her reading my dreams. xD
I want a freakin' dream about Michael already dammit, all I have is fantasies, LMAO.!

I have fantasies AND dreams. xD
HAH, don't rub it in , Lmao, I want you to get home so I can hear about your dream, xD

I`m home! n __ n

Okay so my first dream was went like this:
I was at my cousin`s house visiting them, and there was a fight going on. All of a sudden I see Michael singing "Beat It". And I`m staring at him, and he chases me, because he wants to "do it" with me. So he tackles me, and we end up "doing it". So then my cousin is just like, "Why is everyone fighting? WHEN WILL THE FIGHT END?!" and then she`s running down a hill, and my cousin falls. And then I wake up. So then I go back to sleep, and have ANOTHER dream about him.

Second dream goes like this:
We`re all online, and someone submits this HOT picture of Michael. So we`re all talking about it. And all of a sudden he`s in my room, and he starts talking to me. I don`t remember what he said but, he was about to do "something" to me, then I just wake up. Lol.

He looked like this in my first dream: [< 3]
And he looked like this in my second dream, with the same exact outfit: [< 3]

omg the first dream is so funny!  

UnKnown Bitter

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:01 pm
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
I had a dream again.

thanks for posting that lolz  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:08 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
Your leader has returned, woo hoo! Oh, and last night I had a dream about Michael. And than I woke up, and went to sleep again, and I had ANOTHER dream about him. I`ll tell you guys the dreams later, though. Like when I get home, cause I`m at my friend`s house. So I don`t want her reading my dreams. xD
I want a freakin' dream about Michael already dammit, all I have is fantasies, LMAO.!

HAH, don't rub it in , Lmao, I want you to get home so I can hear about your dream, xD

I`m home! n __ n

I was at my cousin`s house visiting them, and there was a fight going on. All of a sudden I see Michael singing "Beat It". And I`m staring at him, and he chases me, because he wants to "do it" with me. So he tackles me, and we end up "doing it". So then my cousin is just like, "Why is everyone fighting? WHEN WILL THE FIGHT END?!" and then she`s running down a hill, and my cousin falls. And then I wake up. So then I go back to sleep, and have ANOTHER dream about him.

We`re all online, and someone submits this HOT picture of Michael. So we`re all talking about it. And all of a sudden he`s in my room, and he starts talking to me. I don`t remember what he said but, he was about to do "something" to me, then I just wake up. Lol.

Lol, I know right? Funny thing is, after my cousin fell, she tumbled down the hill. Then I woke up.  

aloeveriea

Lover

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:12 pm
UnKnown Bitter
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Lol I was just looking at it, and I just noticed something.
The dancer on the left is barely thrusting, and the dancer on the right is using to much force while thrusting.. like he`s thrusting to hard. But Michael, is thrusting perfectly, and doing it the right way. xD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:23 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

I`m home! n __ n

Lol, I know right? Funny thing is, after my cousin fell, she tumbled down the hill. Then I woke up.

lolz
that's a funny way to end a dream XD  

UnKnown Bitter

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:24 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines
ItsDeondra-x
petit mitaines

Lol I was just looking at it, and I just noticed something.
The dancer on the left is barely thrusting, and the dancer on the right is using to much force while thrusting.. like he`s thrusting to hard. But Michael, is thrusting perfectly, and doing it the right way. xD

omg you're right lolz
very hot GIF though redface  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games