Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Boarding School For the Gifted~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

arisa44

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:50 pm
"Oh hey Adam. I'm Sun. I don't think I've met you yet." Sun puts her hand out and a lily appears. Smiling she hands it to Adam.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:00 pm
User Image
Adam flinched slightly when Sun reached her hand out. "Oh th-thanks." He said, taking the lily.

((I gotta go sorry everyone.))  

Vamp C

Time2Beep
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:06 pm
User Image
Kiyashi gets shocked at Sun's words.
"No! I'm not trying to make you run! I'm just introducing myself... Sorry.."

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:11 pm
"Ok," Sun says happily. She seems to have perked up. "So are you hungy? I feel like i could eat a whole tree," she says grinning and starting to slowly walk toward the dinning hall.  

arisa44

Time2Beep
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:37 pm
"Uhm... sure!"

Kiyashi runs up to catch up with Sun.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:41 pm
They go to dinner.

(Sorry i've got to go)

arisa44

Time2Beep
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:44 pm
(Ok bye!)

Kiyashi comes out after dinner and stares up at the stars.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:58 am
Alex walks out of the dining room and sees Kiyashi.
In a flash he is next to him.
"Hey Kiyashi!"
User Image  

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wandering around the courtyard alone that night, Riena still hadn't returned to her room. She sighed as she thought how she would have to if she wanted to shower and change. Standing under one of the few remaining trees, she looked at the full moon with her pale obsidian eyes. "I don't want to go back.. " She mumbled.

Closing her eyes she took off running to her dorm and grabbed her violin gently taking it out of the case. Going back out to the courtyard under the tree, Riena started to play Mac Anu (from .Hack//) with every ounce of energy she had.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:03 am
((I love .Hack// I read the manga :3))
Alex turned around as he heard the music. "I'll speak to you later Kiyashi." With that Alex was next to Riena. "You play very well." He said as he knelt down next to Riena.
User Image  

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jumping in surprise and screeching a note she laughed. "Haha you shouldn't sneak up on me like that, and thanks. " She stopped towards the end and looked at him. "You want to try? It's not too much different from a guitar, just no frets." She showed Alex her hands. "My uncle tried to get me into playing the guitar, but the strings hurt my fingertips too badly. I never did develop the calluses you need to play

((Lol that's why I don't play Guitar in rl. I do play clarinet, violin and piano though.

EDIT: If you look at the very end of my playlist on my profile in the 80's I have some .Hack//SIGN songs. I'm not a huge fan of the music from the others except for the opening and ending of ROOTS))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:39 am
Rihole
Rihole pokes into the get together.

((Um Rachel, go read page 1. You need to post your character info and a picture if you can.))  

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:43 am
Rakata had just finished stitching up his cut and his clothing. he hadnt bothered to go to the nurses office, he preferred to do it himself. pulling his shirt and cloak back on he left his dorm and went to find Alex and Riena

((eh, my music taste is pretty much heavy metal [ like 80s metallica era metal] but i listen to some alternative rock as well. ever heard of a group called Wilco?))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:49 am
Name: Rihole Mizaku
Talents: Has massive hairballs.
Gift: Manipulating the area around herself.
Family: The only person she has is her friends Chiomy,Teal  

Stephalopolis

♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games