Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Dueling Arena ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:03 pm
((160 salmon and 193 lobsters... hm, that works, I think. They are supposed to be weak against being baked, fried, roasted, etc.))

When Saito and Justin left the arena, there were just 79 salmon and 39 lobsters remaining... They used the time to regroup, and the lobsters on the ground got back up on some of the salmon, so that all of the seafood was flying once again. Two of the lobsters were still missing a claw each, but they all were able to rest a little and the salmon began building up electrical shielding and began to summon a small storm cloud, like they had in the beginning of the battle. All of the salmon who had used up their sniper-rifle ammunition managed to get some from the salmon who hadn't used any of theirs yet.

((Let's just assume that if Heyane is still in the arena, she managed to dodge the seafood and get away from them enough that they all went back to being in one group together, and they'll just sit like that for a little bit, until someone comes back to attack them.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:47 pm
Andre, with Raul in tow, made his way down to the entrance of the arena.
The red-headed boy was still there, waving at anyone who passed by, hoping they would turn in so he could greet them with a cheery "Welcome to the Arena!"
Andre walked up to him and held out the big roll of papers he was holding.
"BillBob, please take these around and put them up in the city."

"Sure, boss. Anywhere in particular?"

"Public places, like restaurants and marketplaces, things like that."

"Is there anyplace that it's not allowed?"

"Heck if I know. We're all new to this city. Just hang them up, and if anyone says you can't, don't argue with them. I don't want to have to bust you out of anyplace."

"What about greeting people?"

"As long as there's someone inside at the sign-up table, things should be fine. There is someone there, right?"

"Yep! There sure is!"

BillBob nodded, took the roll of papers, gave a smart salute, and skipped off grinning.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:36 pm
saito had been meditating for quite a while down in one of the practice rooms. . . . his body was glowing with pure energy and he was actually giving off light now. . . . he was now almost at full power. . . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:52 am
Andre and Raul next made their way up into the stands, waving at the girl behind the window of the ticket booth. She was one of many part-time workers who spent dull hours in the booth and usually passed the time in chewing gum and sending poorly-written text messages to their friends.
A sign right below the window read:
Admission: Affordable.
If you can afford nothing, then the price is nothing for you.
If you can afford an exorbitant fee, then by all means pay it.

Enjoy watching the battles!

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:27 pm
Raul tossed his jacket onto a chair and sat down on it.
Andre sat next to him, and pointed at the seafood milling around in the arena. They were crackling with electricity and summoning a bit of a cloud.
"This should be interesting."

He remarked.
I wonder if Christie's got plans for them?"

Was Raul's reply.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:31 pm
((i am having second thoughts about this one. . . it would more or less take forever for the tornement. . .  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:00 pm
((Especially since people aren't signing up... XP
Well, the actual battles would just be against one monster at a time, five attacks, and if you defeat the thing in that time, you win... If you don't, then the monster lives and it's time for the next battle anyway.
But I won't blame you if you back out... you're not required to participate or anything.
Actually, I was considering a sort of plot to have for the arena after the tournament... but if people don't sign up, then the tournament will likely be interrupted before it even really gets started... heh.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:55 pm
((what would happen in this interuption? question . . . .))  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:07 pm
((I don't know how much I actually want to say about it... might be better as a surprise. If you want to discuss it though, we should probably go to the arena chat thread in the town talk subforum. ^^))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:18 pm
((yep. . . i really dont feel like doing to tournament. . . . i feel like getting into a huge battle where i have control of what i do. . .that sounds like fun at the moment. . . .))  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:28 pm
((maybe you can help me plan the thing.
Go to town talk, arena chat, I don't want to give anything away here))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:32 pm
((ok then. . .))  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:19 pm
On the floor just inside the entrance to the practice rooms was an envelope. Sealed with wax. Addressed to the managers of the Dueling Arena.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:16 am
saito walked out of the room and he noticed the small letter and he picked it up and he looked at it. "huh." he walked upstairs and he looked around. . . ." Does anybody know where i can find the manager?. . . . "  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:10 pm
BillBob looked up from his doodling when Saito came up the stairs.
"Oh! I know!
They went to the stands to watch stuff in the main arena!
I'll show you!"

The red-headed boy jumped up, stowing his notebook in a back pocket and putting his pencil behind one ear.
He then began trotting off towards the main entranceway.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games