Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Compound (Yun and Luna's home) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:27 pm
Cain the Blade
Yun Sung

Mist ANBU Captain | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman
User Image

Yun's breathing starts to return to normal.

"No, no the effects are gone. Its just genjutsu is my weakness in combat. So the effects are much greater on me than you or the others."

User Image

((does ur character features have blonde hair? or is that white? Also, do you want an ANBU mask or none?))

Luna sighed "Thank God its just a side effect." Luna walks over to the ehrb cabinet and takes out a mixture of herbs and liquid. She mixes them together, pounds it, puts it in the liquid, then puts her glowing green hands over it. After a few seconds she brings it over to Yun. "Here, this will help reduce the side effects."  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:34 pm
Yun takes the herbal medicine and drinks it slowly. He finishes it in one go and then looks out the window from the couch.
He looks down.

"I failed...to protect my teacher..."

He slowly gets up and walks over to his sister. He hugs her, then kisses her on the forehead.

"I...need to be alone for a bit. I'll be at the bloody prairie if you need me...and thank you for taking care of me. A worthy ANBU and medical ninja, as well as a good sister."

Yun turns around and slowly walks out of the house.  

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:21 pm
"Yeah" she looks out the window "Your not the only one" she takes a swig of the extra tea and slams the cup on the table breaking it. She puts on her training uniform and goes down to the training room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:16 pm
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxJouninxx▎▎xxThe Blue Fang of the Eastxx▎▎xxANBUxx▎▎

Velox made his way to the mansion's massive door atop on of his dogs, Haimaru. Once at the door Velox leapt of his dog and knocked on the door. He quickly began to brush off any dust or dirt from his suit.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:24 pm
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxJouninxx▎▎xxThe Blue Fang of the Eastxx▎▎xxANBUxx▎▎

Velox looked at his watch. "It's been that long!" he said to himself. "I guess no one's home." He took out a piece of paper and wrote on it. He then put it on the front door before leaving.

Message - "If you'd like to contact me you can find me in Kumogakure.
~ Velox"

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:39 am
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Gennin | Medic Hopeful

Rini stared in awe at the sprawling mansion as the great wolf carrying her and Luna's clone approached. So, this was Luna's home -- the home of the Sung family? Rini could not imagine living in such a place -- being a part of such a clan. From where she sat, the place looked fairly untouched by the attack. Her faint smile at that thought quickly froze, however, and she stiffened. The attack . . .

"My mom!" she suddenly cried, twisting to look back at the village, where she could see smoke rising from various quarters -- including the civilian area where their apartment resided. Her heart leaped fearfully into her throat. "Oh, no . . . my mom! Sensei, we have to go see if she's okay! She could be hurt! The other civilians too! I -- I'm supposed to be training to be a medic. I can't just sit around safely and do nothing while people are hurt!"

She turned her pleading eyes up to the clone riding behind her on the large wolf. "Please . . . my mom . . ."  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:04 pm
Koneko Kuromira
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini stared in awe at the sprawling mansion as the great wolf carrying her and Luna's clone approached. So, this was Luna's home -- the home of the Sung family? Rini could not imagine living in such a place -- being a part of such a clan. From where she sat, the place looked fairly untouched by the attack. Her faint smile at that thought quickly froze, however, and she stiffened. The attack . . .

"My mom!" she suddenly cried, twisting to look back at the village, where she could see smoke rising from various quarters -- including the civilian area where their apartment resided. Her heart leaped fearfully into her throat. "Oh, no . . . my mom! Sensei, we have to go see if she's okay! She could be hurt! The other civilians too! I -- I'm supposed to be training to be a medic. I can't just sit around safely and do nothing while people are hurt!"

She turned her pleading eyes up to the clone riding behind her on the large wolf. "Please . . . my mom . . ."

Two maids exited the house and approached Luna. One with note on a pillow, the other with a medic bag. Luna took the note, read through it and told the maid two prepare two extra rooms. She took the medic bag from the other and healed herself and Rini, trying to keep her still and calm. She grabbed the girls shoulders and said "Listen, there are a lot of people out there suffering, but I cant have an unexperienced gennin like you slowing me down." She sighs and thought wrong choice of words "all i mean is that Ive been through six attacks since living in the mist, and theres a protical I must follow." She looked at the girl who looked like she was about to cry. "Fine, we can go check on them. Luna's going to kill me. But you have to do EVERYTHING I say, and you can't go ahead of me ok?" She placed Rini back on Kira the wolf and got on heading towards the civilian town.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:12 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini dropped her gaze at the clone's initial response, fighting back tears. It was true. She knew that. As a newly-graduated gennin with no field experience whatsoever, she would only get in the way. "I understand, sensei," she mumbled forlornly, slipping off the wolf.

She started to move toward the house after the maids, but stopped when Luna's clone caved in. Hurrying back to the wolf, she nodded quickly, not wanting to lose this chance. "Yes, ma'am. Of course. Thank you!" Rini quickly wiped her eyes as she settled back on the wolf, gripping its fur as they headed off again.

"We live in the western apartment complex," she told the clone, fixing her gaze in that direction and biting her lip at the sight of the smoke. She had lost everyone else -- her father and brother. She did not want to lose her mother as well -- a civilian that could not defend herself in this sort of situation. Hold on, Mom. I'm coming.

((To Civilian Apartment Complex --> wink )

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:26 pm
Koneko Kuromira
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini dropped her gaze at the clone's initial response, fighting back tears. It was true. She knew that. As a newly-graduated gennin with no field experience whatsoever, she would only get in the way. "I understand, sensei," she mumbled forlornly, slipping off the wolf.

She started to move toward the house after the maids, but stopped when Luna's clone caved in. Hurrying back to the wolf, she nodded quickly, not wanting to lose this chance. "Yes, ma'am. Of course. Thank you!" Rini quickly wiped her eyes as she settled back on the wolf, gripping its fur as they headed off again.

"We live in the western apartment complex," she told the clone, fixing her gaze in that direction and biting her lip at the sight of the smoke. She had lost everyone else -- her father and brother. She did not want to lose her mother as well -- a civilian that could not defend herself in this sort of situation. Hold on, Mom. I'm coming.

Luna got on behind Rini and held on to Kira's fur "Let's go Kira, hya!" The wolf began to run at lightening speed towards the western apartment complex while Luna held Rini to not fall off.

EXIT  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:11 pm
As soon as the Luna clone and Rina arrived on the back of Kira with the unconcious woman, the real Luna ran out of the mansion with a stretcher and two maids helped her get the woman on the strethcer and rushed her into the house. "Get her into the prep room, Ill be in in a few seconds." She told her clone "Go to the mist gates and check on the battle there, if you can bring any of the wounded back her on Kira." The clone nodded and got on Kira's back and rushed away. Luna grabbed Rini's hand and brought her into the house into the room where they were keeping her mom. She brought Rini beside one side of the bed she was in, and stood on the other side. "Ok Rini, your about to experience what its going to be like to be a medic-nin. Now watch what I do, you will be traning in most of the techniques I am about to use." Luna activated the Byakugan, her eyes turning silver and then made hand signs. "Diagnosis." She put her glowing green hands over the womans body and concentrated, looking for any anomolies. She breathed out and looked at Rini. "Diagnosis uses my chakra turned medical chakra to look for anything wrong in the body. Now, in this particular case, im not going to lie, its not good, Im going to have to do a full blown sergery. It seems the bones were not only infused with chakra, but dangerous toxins as well. I need to repair her broken ribs and bones, as well as repair the internal bleeding, and take out the toxins. Im going to need your help, we dont have much time. Im also going to have to repair some damage that was caused to her nerve systems. Are you up to it." Luna looked at the womans face, dry blood on her forehead, her face pale white and looked back at Rini, a stern look on her face.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:06 pm
The sound of water is heared as a floating ball of water is seen flying into the room. Inside was a pirhanna, one of Yun's summonings as it swims to Luna and Rin.

"Master Yun has been wounded by the assaulting ninja. He has several broken ribs and internal bleeding. Luo may be needing assistance as well. They are at the gates."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:24 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Trying her best to not let herself be overwhelmed, Rini hurried along beside Luna. When her mother came into her view again, the girl drew a sharp breath. If anything, the woman was looking even worse. Not trusting herself to speak, Rini merely nodded in response to Luna's instructions. She hated the fact that her first lesson in healing was going to be on her own mother -- who was in such a serious condition -- but it could not be helped at the moment.

Rini drew a deep breath and shoved her emotions down. She would have to treat her mother like a stranger -- detach herself in order to think logically and not allow her emotions to cloud her judgment. It tore her heart to pieces to do so to her own mother, but it had to be done. She paid close attention to Luna's motions, filing each tidbit of information away to be studied later once she had time to herself. However, when her sensei began rattling off the diagnosis . . . Rini found it incredibly difficult to concentrate.

With each added problem, Rini's eyes widened slightly. She had to resist the urge to take her mother's hand. Instead, she licked her lips and shifted her weight, keeping her hands free. Luna was right. The outlook was not so good. Still, Rini forcefully kept her emotions in check, taking a breath to calm herself. "Yes, sensei," she finally replied, voice mostly flat -- only the slightest tremor betraying how nervous and scared she really was. So detached was she that she did not even notice the piranha that appeared and spoke above her head.  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:07 pm
Cain the Blade
The sound of water is heared as a floating ball of water is seen flying into the room. Inside was a pirhanna, one of Yun's summonings as it swims to Luna and Rin.

"Master Yun has been wounded by the assaulting ninja. He has several broken ribs and internal bleeding. Luo may be needing assistance as well. They are at the gates."

Luna slammed her hands on the edge of the bed and looked at the pihranna. "Well if you cant see you glorified fish IM ALREADY TREATING A SERIOUS WOUNDED PATIENT HERE!" Luna calms down and looks at Rini "its a good thing Im training you, there not enough medic-nin in this village." Luna looked at her pocket watch and looked at the fish "I sent a clone there a half hour ago on Kira, tell Yun that help should be there, but she can only do so much. Hes going to have to come back here for a full recovery."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:20 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini jumped back slightly from the table, startled by Luna's sudden outburst. Swallowing, she answered, "Th-that's why I wanted to become a medic-nin. There are too few and -- and I want to help people like you do." She turned her eyes to her mother on the medical bed. "I don't want people losing loved ones like -- like I have when it can be p-prevented."

The gennin lifted her gaze back to her teacher. "Can we start now, sensei? W-waiting won't help." It would only make things worse, but Rini did not voice that particular thought for fear that she might jinx their hopes of saving her mother.  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:23 pm
Yun makes his way into the medical room that Luna and Rin were in. Yun had his vest unzipped and bruises could be seen from the technique Kenshin had used on him from under the fishnet. His mask was taken off, the inside covered and dripping with blood. However, Yun seemed perfectly fine, after training himself to be immune to pain.

"I hope your student isn't treating me."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games