Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Haunted Music Box: a rocking RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi-Alice N

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:29 pm
(are we still playing????) eek crying  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:16 pm
((I hope so! this RP is so much fun))  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Hesitant Participant 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:36 pm
((Haha, I need one of you guys to interrupt Christoph's work! Once he gets started, he's oblivious.))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:42 pm
((even to Rayne whose blacked out on the floor next to an overturned table?))  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

Chibi-Alice N

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:14 pm
(and there's Adam too, isn't there????? I'm kinda hiding behind the couch again...........)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:39 am
((Yep. He's behind the bar and has his back turned to the rest of it. Inventory takes a lot of concentration, you know?))  

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Chibi-Alice N

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:23 pm
(OKAY!!!! THis is going to bug me, so I'll post >_<)

Faith heard the rumbling coming from the front of the bar. Maybe that guy woke up...... She thought. She stood up and hid her violin case very carefully. I need to have at a little bit courage and go out there. Faith went to the front and she saw Christoph taking inventory. He was incidentally standing on top of the passed out guy. Faith was dumbstruck for a moment, but then she blurted, "CHRISTOPH WHO'S THAT GUY YOU'RE STANDING ON???!!?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:55 am
What is Music?
Music is the rhythm of the soul
Every beat, every tone, every melody
Is in sync with the natural vibe of your body
What is Music?
Music is an outlet, from the everyday
It can take away the pain you feel
Or add to the excitement of a new day
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

((Sorry guys! Homework and BURN's second anniversary planning has kept me pretty busy!))

Christoph nearly jumped out of his skin when Faith shouted behind him. He hadn't even heard her come out. Fortunately, he hadn't dropped the few glasses he was holding.

"Geez, Faith!" He clutched at his chest, heart hammering to get out. Then he registered what she said and looked down.

"Oh, crap! Rayne! Are you all right?" Christoph moved off of Rayne's jacket that he'd been standing on and bent down to shake him. Rayne was pale and unconscious. Quickly, Christoph checked his pulse, heartbeat, and breathing. To his relief, everything seemed to be normal. Rayne was just out cold.

"Faith, how long has he been here like this? Did you know he was here?" He stood up and got a clean rag, then wet it with cool water from a sink set behind the bar. This was folded and wiped onto Rayne's face, then laid to rest on the young man's forehead.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
What is Music?
Music is something that never changes, just evolves
Music brings together people of all ages
No matter what you believe in, Music brings common ground
What is Music?
Music is my name
Music is who I am
Music is my life

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Chibi-Alice N

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:51 pm
Faith was startled by herself; at how loud she had been. She realized that she had to tell Christoph the truth of what had happened after he left, even though she was quit ashamed of herself. Faith looked down at the passed out man, and said, "He's been like that since last night............. about three hours maybe? After you left I mean!!! Uh......." Faith didn't know what to say, she left the man there, just passed out, and she didn't do anything, because she was afraid. "I'm........... I'm really sorry, Christoph......... I didn't know what to do, and I'm not really used to people who just aper......... and.......... well, he heard me play, and my mind just jumped to the worse possible situation." Faith looked straight into Christoph's eyes and said sincerely, "I'm so sorry. I'll do anything to help."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:02 pm
Christoph shook his head. "It's alright, I didn't know he was here. Of course he'd scare you." He gestured at him.

"He needs to get off the floor. I'm going to take him into the break room and put him on the couch. Could you open the door for me?"

Christoph bent down and scooped up Rayne, grunting in surprise. "Geez, he's heavier than he looks." He carefully carried him into the break room, while Faith looked on in concern.

"Well, the only thing we can do is wait for Rayne to wake up."

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Chibi-Alice N

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:11 pm
Faith nodded, and sighed. She opened the door for Christoph and turned the couch over from when she had knocked it over. Faith asked, "His- his name's Rayne???" She stuttered a little. Faith cleared the couch of stuff. " Christoph, is there anything I can do to help him? I feel really bad for leaving him." And also, since you know him, he must be a good sort...... thought Faith.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:45 am
Christoph laid out the young man on the couch, then stepped back.

"I can't really do much. He's fine, he's just out like a light. Still, I wonder why he passed out." He glanced at Faith, grinning. "You hit him or something with that violin of yours?" His tone was teasing and light, meant to lift the gloomy mood surrounding her.

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:54 pm
Rayne slowly started to come to consciousness. he opened his eyes and winced at the light. he started shivering. he saw christoph standing nearby.
"Ch-Christoph? wh-where am I?" he stammered, barley coherent. he tried to sit up, but his body refused.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:37 pm
Faith glared at Christoph for a moment as if to say, "how dare you say such a thing." But then she realized that he was kidding. That's not funny.... She thought, But he's trying to cheer me up so..... Faith noticed that the young man had awoken and was stammering. She took a step back in her own paranoia, but she quickly resolved herself and she stepped closer than she had gotten to any before for a long time and asked, "Are- are you alright?"  

Chibi-Alice N

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:57 pm
"Oh, thank goodness." Christoph knelt next to the young man, a concerned look on his face. "You're in the break room in the Haunted Music Box. What happened? I don't remember seeing you when I left with Adam."

Then again, he hadn't really done that much checking. He'd just bid goodnight to Alice and locked up cheerfully, assuming all was well. Obviously, it wasn't, but that thought only came after recent events. Hindsight was such a curse sometimes.

♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff