Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid:_L.O.V.E._

Back to Guilds

A place for VOCALOID and UTAU fans to hang.~ 

Tags: Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune, Kagamine Rin/Len, Kaito, Meiko 

Reply ►►Roleplay Fun_..
Vocaloid Roleplay ~Start roleplaying!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shikabane hime

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:00 pm
im always here, i was just watching hetelia power, its random alright.

i need miku badly to continue with BRS ._.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:17 pm
shikabane hime
User Image

i think i'll take miku's place temporialy, and again, u never said anything about taking other's place

Miku is currently practicing singing at the vocaloid studio, she got a phone call from luka and learned what happened

Wait, wait, the only reason why I never said that anyone could take anyone's place is because it's common sense that you don't take peoples places. o-o So like, delete the post. Maybe you can be Miku is I PM her and she says she can't RP anymore o-o  

Eiprej

Tea Time with Len

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:19 pm
l-Ayelen-l
User Image

Rin nodded her head. "It was scary for me too." She held her brother before kissing him, as if she'd lose him again.

NigaitoNigaito walked into the Vocaloid home. "Hello?~"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:22 pm
User Image

Black rock shooter apeared in front of her just about miku is leaving the studio. BRS grab her tie and lean close to miku and smiled and whispear:

BRS :"You like len kagamine right?"

User Image
Miku:"w-what? who are you? what do you want?!"  

shikabane hime

Eiprej

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:25 pm
shikabane hime
User Image

Black rock shooter apeared in front of her just about miku is leaving the studio. BRS grab her tie and lean close to miku and smiled and whispear:

User Image

H-Hey! Are you listening to me..?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:28 pm
Jer-chan
shikabane hime
User Image

User Image

H-Hey! Are you listening to me..?

oh, i was typing this when u post that rule, besides, this is not only miku's  

shikabane hime

Eiprej

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:29 pm
User Image

Len nodded and hugged her tightly again, sighing. "I'm gonna protect you now, okay?" He grinned, trying to lighten the mood.

User Image

Mikuo walked in and grinned. "Nigaito~! Hiya~" he was excited to see one of his old friends again.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:36 pm
User Image

"'Kay." Rin smiled back, holding his hand tightly.

Nigaito"Mikuo-kun!" Nigaito left his suitcase abandoned and glomped the taller male. "I haven't seen you in forever!"  

Tea Time with Len

Eiprej

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:48 pm
User Image

Len smiled and looked around. "So? What now Rin-chan?

User Image

Mikuo grinned and hugged him, a pink tint across his cheeks. "I missed you too?" He laughed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:04 pm
User Image

"Anything you want Len-kun." Rin smiled, stepping closer to Len. Oh, she was never letting him out of her sight. BRS might kidnap them again.

Nigaito"Good! How've you been?" Nigaito asked, smiling at Mikuo. True, he had a bit of a crush on Mikuo, but he'd never admit it.  

Tea Time with Len

Eiprej

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:14 pm
User Image

Len looked at the floor and coughed slightly. "Hey, Rin-chan?" He questioned, keeping his gaze on the floor. He held her hand tightly.

User Image

Mikuo sighed and sat down on the couch. "Good I guess. The tour was hard, one fan even got in the van and sneaked in my bed." He shivered at the memory and shook it off.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:21 pm
User Image

"Yeah Len-kun?" Rin asked, holding his hand just as tightly. She glanced at him, curiously.

NigaitoNigaito glared. "Fans can be so creepy! Wonder what would happen if they knew you were gay?" Nigaito asked the question rhetorically; asking himself, really.  

Tea Time with Len

T h e Panda L o v e

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:25 pm
User ImageKiku was lingering around.She spotted Len and Rin but noticed they already where in pain.

"Ugh can't I find a single fight these days!?"All of a sudden Kiku saw a bright blue star flash in the sky."Hrm...what's that!?"Then she was sucked into the sky.When she woke up she was in a whole different world.BSR's world "Ugh...tough landing.."Kiku got up and started wandering leaving her swords behind."Wtf...where am I!!!!????"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:30 pm
User Image

Len paused and shook his head, looking at Rin and smiling at her. "Forget it, it was stupid."

User Image

Mikuo blushed a dark pink from embarressment and gulped. "W-Wait, I'm not gay!" He said, slightly panicked. What would Nigaito think of him if he found out?  

Eiprej

►►Roleplay Fun_..

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces