Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply the green BFFs team
plz tell me about u self Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meghanh1992

2,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:39 pm
Hey whats up?? I'm Meghan. blaugh
I guess a little money would be helpful, cuz i definitely need some. I play zOMG sometimes, haven't in a little while tho. I also sell stuff in my store so please buy something if it interests u. I'm startin to run out of stuff to sell tho, lmao xd kinda sucks xp
I LOVE LOVE LOVE pandas!! Don't believe me? Check out mah profile at how much i'm obsessed with them XD
I also love all animals. I'm hoping to work at a zoo someday with baby animals, and hopefully one day to work with pandas. Imma graduate this year and will probably join a program called Americorps where i can earn $5,350 for college. You also get paid $200 every 2 weeks for 10 months, thats how long u would be gone. U'd be traveling the US to 5 different states to help the community, such as rescue an animal from a flood or any other disaster, help give a family a home who really needs one, etc. U'd be in one state for 2 months, then move on to the next. Anyone can go, and it's free, they pay for transport, food and shelter. Anything extra like snacks or souvenirs is all on u. razz
Sorry, i know that part wasn't about me but i thought that info would help u in the future, cuz it'll help me smile Their site to sign up/fill in application or get more info is: http://www.americorps.gov/
Ok, enough of that lol. I love to chat online and to hang out with friends. Love to read manga!!! Fruits Basket and Rave Master are my 2 fav's. lol razz i love many others too biggrin
I study chinese, this is the third year im taking the class, since 10th grade, lol smile after this year tho im not doing the chinese classes in college cuz im kinda getting bored with it (the class i mean, still love the language, and i LOVE chinese ppl, and the babies: Adorable!! Their eyes are like...black and pretty or dark brown, looove dark eyes) haha. You may think chinese is hard, and some ppl say it is..but it's not as bad as u think it is. Even in 10th grade when i first learned it, it wasn't so bad, i loved it. Love to write characters too: 爱 Love (ai) haha. it's just amazing. razz I have also traveled to China, and omg i wanted to live there!! Climbed the Great Wall, sooo steep!! I warn u...DONT fall backwards...i almost did, thats how steep it is o.O (Beijing has the largest zoo in the world, didn't go tho... sad but i would recommend it if u ever go there one day.) Bargaining... MY BEST FRIEND!! U save SOOO much money in China!! Ppl sell stuff on the streets and in stores u can bargain. But sometimes not ev1 sells cheaper. But most ppl really want u to buy something so they will beg u to buy something. There were times where i had to buy something cuz i felt bad about not buying it cuz they would come up to u out of nowhere and beg u to buy from them. NOTHING like america, but i loved it. I really did.. i really miss China... crying
Ok, shutting up now, already took a lot of time out of ur life by u reading this, so i really thank u for that wink
So now u know about me, hope i can find amazing friends on here too 3nodding blaugh heart whee wink rofl 4laugh
sweatdrop haha razz
*holy crap..i scroll up and just realized that i pretty much wrote a book O.O"*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:43 am
Heys guys my name is kathleen. I love cute and cuddley stuff! Im Japaneese
and american. Im 16 and im weird,silly,idiotic,cute,funny, and playful. I love music alot! And i love the outdoors. Bai-Bai!
=P  

Undefeated dream

i-Magenta-i

Beloved Lover

7,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:14 pm
HI my name is Mistress Tara-Marie,My favorite movies are The Child's Play saga,Halloween saga,A Nightmare on Elm st saga,Friday the 13th saga,Puppet Master saga, and The Little vampire.I doslike Twilight(sorry).My favorite color is lime green.I am currently trying to save up gold to buy three of my friends all baby changelings(please donate),I love random pms or comments,and I'll take any random friend requests.

My siggy:

User Image
Total Value: 4,821,940 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Black Gloves
Dead Sexy Midnight Coat
Buttoned Down Fauna Peacoat
Death Whisper (10th gen)
G-Team Ranger Black Boots
Lyndexer's Journal 4th Gen.
Captain Ara's Nestegg 2nd Gen.
Rogue Narok
White Body Dye  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:08 pm
hi!. my name is JiCHELE ANN C. URMA. . but you can call me AiCEL for short but sometimes they call me JiCHELE or JAiZEN. . I'm from STA. CRUZ LAGUNA, PHiLiPPiNES . . OCTOBER 13 is my special day. xD . they frequently say that i have the warm and generous nature. .a secret keeper. I'm Loud! sometimes i laugh hysterically. . a Joker. . one reason of my friends to hate me. I like playing instruments like guitar and piano. 'coz i LOVE MUSIC. .  

_forever AiCEL 23_

2,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

i-Magenta-i

Beloved Lover

7,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:46 am
Hi

User Image
Total Value: 4,831,939 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Black Gloves
Dead Sexy Midnight Coat
Buttoned Down Fauna Peacoat
Death Whisper (10th gen)
G-Team Ranger Black Boots
Lyndexer's Journal 4th Gen.
Captain Ara's Nestegg 2nd Gen.
Rogue Narok
White Body Dye  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:18 pm
hey i am JUNAID.i am new on gaia.i love to talk with my friends,play games,beat my brothers,play soccer.I am quite,religious,naughty,talkative,playfull and romantic.sooo thats my summary .If you ask me that you want a good friend i am always available.see yaaa  

junaid of Steel

4,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100

HarukoXHaruko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:03 pm
My names Angel, Im 16, total DarkRaver, dont go to school but I have street smarts. Im inlove and Im here to get gaia cash for an Avi art of us. Any avi artist? Let me know.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:10 pm
free gold yaya exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim mrgreen  

symphonyofthenymph

Hilarious Protector

8,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

super protective condom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:01 am
Hi sebastian am new in this guild so...... i like this guildUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:53 pm
ummmmmmmmmm hey im kinda new here on gaia im tryin 2 do my best 2 get gold im sellin stuff im earnin gold nd starten trades.ummm im still learnin evrythin bout gaia like wat it can do nd wat it cnt mad .dam im sooo poor i look roun pplz nd i c how rich dey r cry .im lookin forward 2 prom.the bad news iz i don hav a dress nd me boy's gaian got hakd nd his computa's down cry .wel i think dats all i rlly need 2 tel u.i think.o nd skool's almost ova yay exclaim exclaim  

always-mindless123

4,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MeH tIgHtEr DeN yOu

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:05 pm
hi my name is Vannity I'm black and I watch the boondocks and if u get in a fight with me you'll end up fooling yourself I like 2 watch football! my favorite team is the EAGLES so anything else jut ask.......................  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:31 pm
eyeryye  

candyapple9889

mz _honey_ cocaine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:46 am
well i want 2 b rich so bad nd i want 2 get m bf somethin great sweatdrop redface crying  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:26 pm
How old is the guild leader like 5? The grammar is horrible?!?! Gaia has a 13 age limit so until you graduate elementry school you shouldn't be on gaia mrs.guild creator.  

Vicious Ambition

Vicious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

haruhi1819

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:02 am
Hey you guys my name is alex. I need a littel money because i play a lot of games and i just dont get very far. My friend wants me to be her twin on gaia and her cloths are expensive and no matter how hard i try i cant get the money. umm i live in a small town. I dont have a lot of friends maybe like 5 or 6 but im ok with that i like them for who they are. Im not racist i dont care for skin color i judge on how they treat people. i have over 300 friends on gaia and more. I have a lot of guys friends in real life and i have more on gaia. sweatdrop i love all my friends equaly they are like my sisters razz well i hope you guys will give me some money xd  
the green BFFs team

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff