Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Not A Typical Love Story~(1x1)~(Moonily Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:59 am
Mr Lyreed frowned and held Jesabelle closer. "If its about getting married or having to stay away, or doing something, I can simply tell Alex the marriage is off or delayed or whatever. I don't want you worrying Jessie, your too pretty to worry, leaves lines in your forehead" he said moving his finger along her forehead like he was tracing them  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:11 pm
Jesabelle shook her head as she frowned. "No Dad! I want to marry Alex . . . but . . . his . . . behavior when I couldn't remember who I was . . . when he still thought I was dead . . . he scared me . . . and I'm scared that . . . I dunno . . . I mean . . . when I marry Alex, I'll practically be royalty . . . and the people? What if they don't think that I'm . . . me?" she asked, knowing it sounded kind of stupid. "I mean, I was gone a whole year . . . people thought I was dead . . . Everyone . . . everyone thought I was dead . . ." she murmured softly before she hugged her father, hugging him tightly. "It's odd coming back to life." she murmured softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:57 am
Mr Lyreed frowned "Jessie, peopel learn to adapt. Only old people like me like no change. Jessie, take a chance and go for it, otherwise you will never get the chance again will you? You need to learn to have fun and let go of all these worries. You have been given another chance at life, run with the wind Jessie. Don't look back, don't regert ever."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:14 pm
Jesabelle smiled and tightened her grip on her father a bit before relaxing. "Thanks Dad . . ." she murmured softly. "I love you." she said, smiling happily. "And I really am quite happy that you approve of Alex and I." she said, giggling a little.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:30 pm
Mr Lyreed smiled, the lines on his forehead from where he had been frowning ceasing. His face was covered in a huge grin that came from the joy of seeing his daughter alive again and finding that she was happy once more. "I never disapproved" he said tickling her around the stomach area.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:58 pm
Jesabelle laughed and backed away, holding her stomach. "Stop it . . ." she murmured a bit poutingly though there was a smile on her face. "So . . . you'll be sure to walk me down the aisle at the wedding right?" she asked, nearly beaming at the prospect.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:41 pm
Mr Lyreed pretended to look alarmed. "You mean someone else has offered? Because if they have then I am going to need my weapons ..." he said growling protective. "No one else expect me is going to walk you down that aisle"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:01 pm
Jesabelle laughed and then hugged her father once more. "Of course not Daddy . . ." she murmured softly. "You're the only one I'd ever dream of having walk me down the aisle." she said with a grin.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:48 am
Mr Lyreed wrapped his arms about Jesabelle again and held her close in that tight embrace, never wanting her to go again. “You remember how you used to prance around the room when you were younger pretending to be a princess riding a horse? Well this isn’t any dream my dear Jessie, its real this time. Its all really and you deserve it”  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Jesabelle smiled. "I remember . . ." she murmured softly. "And speaking of being a princess, I have my prince waiting for me." she said before she kissed her father on his cheek. "I'll come and visit soon!" she said with a smile as she pulled away, wanting to see Alex once more.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:46 am
Mr Lyreed smiled as he looked at Jesabelle again before standing up “you have grown so much, I just wish it had been slightly different. Your mother would have been proud of you” he said kissing Jesabelle on the forehead. “Go and find your prince sweetheart” he said. The so said prince was standing in the hallway waiting for Jesabelle.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:07 pm
Jesabelle smiled. "I love you Dad!" she called back as she left the room, smiling as she saw Alex. "Alex!" she said happily as she hugged him. She smiled up at him. "Are you ready to go?" she asked softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:35 pm
Alex lifted Jesabelle up into his arms and twirled her around and around. "Well, yes, if your ready to go as well." He said kissing her on the lips as Mr Lyreed came out holding his cane again. "Thank you sir!" Alex said smiling  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:06 pm
Jesabelle smiled happily. "With you, I'm ready to go anywhere . . ." she murmured softly before kissing him back. She then turned in Alex's arms and smiled at her father. "I'll see you soon Daddy." she said, unable to keep from smiling happily.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:07 pm
Mr Lyreed pointed this stick at the both of them "I hope I hear no dirty things coming from the palace within the next few months. You can leave things like that until after the wedding." Alex flushed a bright pink and started to leave, picking Jesabelle in his arms. When he was outside he looked at Jesbelle "is your father constantly that bad?"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff