Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:26 pm
Chuckling at the swarming group of people, Itazuki pointed back at Sully with his thumb. "Damn, you gotta love this kid. One minute he is a psycho killing b*****d then he is a sweet and lovable child, he is just great..." Itazuki then turned and smothered the child in his chest giving him a big hug. He backed away then sneaked his hand behind his back then brought it out to reveal and sweet juicy lollipop. The lollipop was swirling around. He held it out and then gave it to Sully. He then turned to Ty. "Ok yeah lets go to the ruins your talking about, ok Ty. I think it will be fun..." Itazuki then bent down and lowered his body then stuck his arms out and his fingers closed and opened.

"Sully come on...PIGGYBACK RIDE!! WOOOO!!" Itazuki said then said to Ty, and Gingerback. "Ty, Gingerman. Lets go."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:31 pm
"Dammit Itazuki, either call me Gingerback or Alex." Alex said to Itazuki with an exasperated sigh. Well, this could turn out to be an interesting group. Might have to stick with these guys for a while thought Alex as he followed Itazuki. Where they go, nobody knows. But Alex finally had found a group to hang with, and that was all that mattered.  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

FlexibleCottonSwabs
Crew

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:34 pm
User Image
Once upon a time
XXXOr so the story's told
XXXXXXEveryone lives happily
XXXXXXXXXXAs the end unfolds

F O R E V E RXS W E E TXXN E V E RXE N D I N G

Soulless grinned into the hug, hugging the assassin back with his one silver eye closed. He had completely ignored at the man had said before about him being a psycho. That wasn't him or Saneless. People just seemed to misinterpret such a simple fact. He didn't borhter to try and explain it to anyone however, some people were just too different to understand. Instead he enjoyed the hug, then... then the man pulled out a lollipop!

Grinning, he quickly grabbed at ti with one sleeved hand, attemping to stuff the sweet treat into his mouth, despite it being to big. Instead, he gave it broad licks, making soft noises of enjoyment. He had come to believe that Itazuki was a lovely friend... then he offered a piggyback ride. With a squeal of joy, he hopped onto his friend, hugging the man's chest tightly with his legs and hugging his neck with his free arm.

Now, they would visit these lovely ruins and have a beautiful picnic there, exploring. They would have so much fun! He loved everyone here already. They were all such great friends!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:54 pm
Ty smiled at the approval of his idea. Also he felt better that he was going to probably get some loot out of this day. already he was planing a way to get to this treasure of the ruins. With a chuckle as he saw Soulless's happiness he thought of how much fun this really could get if the monsters showed up. "Then I guess it is settled then. I will show you the way, and who knows maybe we can even make it to the treasure in this place." Tysulir said as he lead the way out of town and down a hidden path to the Eclipse Ruins.
(Bad posting day for me)
(Exits to the Eclipse Ruins... and yes I did just now make that up name.)  

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:10 pm
"Awesome! Lets plunder some catacombs!" Alex yelled enthusiastically, pumping his fist into the air. It seemed that some excitement was going to happen. Already he could feel his pulse quicken, ready for some action.
[Exits to Eclipse Ruins]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:24 pm
Itazuki took off to the ruins, with Sully on his back.

[exits to eclipse ruins]  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:32 am
Riki was now ready for the journey. He got on the horse he recently bought and headed out of the city for his next place. A stronghold that he had heard of.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:09 pm
[Soulless/saneless exits to the ruins along with Itazuki]  

FlexibleCottonSwabs
Crew

Lunatic

Axel Kaen Ryukai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:03 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Until my last breath...

All was peaceful in the city of Ethral, people were chatting and strolling along the quiet walkways and alleys, buildings and shops bathed the streets and alleys with the warm glow of their lights and lamps, and men and women and children alike were enjoying the pleasantness of each other's company; that is until something happened. A monstrous roar, so ferocious and powerful that the walls of every building in Ethral shook, or so it felt to the inhabitants. A burst of crimson as bright as a newborn star bursted into existence in the darkened sky, and from it, like a shooting star speeding down from the heavens a streak of red as dark as blood sped down towards the earth.

CRASH. A resounding boom came forth as the object which fell from the sky collided with the earth below. A large dust cloud sprouted from the point of impact as several seconds later a tall lean man lurched out of the crater created by his descent and stumbled forward. Hair that blazed like the sun even in the dim lighting and eyes that shone like the setting sun adorned his features. With clothing that appeared as though it would fall off of him at any moment the man stumbled into the city of Ethral and collapsed just beyond it's barrier....A strange ripple spreading through the barrier as the man passed.

...I'll stand by you.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:17 pm
Walking casually, Orochi entered the emerald city named Ethral. He kept his chin tucked in and his hands folded deep inside his pants pocket. He rarely looked at any one and when he did it was a slight glance, fire could be seen shining in his eyes, and then he heard a large explosion occur, not far from where Orochi was. He lunged forth sprinting; he hopped over a man who carried a barrel. He landed into a roll; his sleek figure glowed in the sunlight. He ran fast, fire trailed off from him then he stopped. Not because he wanted to but because a man stood up front of him. Orochi stood there with eyes open wide and mouth a jar. He wanted to speak but if he did he would sound like an idiot, so he said nothing and leaned back against a wall.  

imnac K

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:54 pm
Tysulir walked into the city from the main gate and was robbing a wine merchant when he heard a large roar. Using the sound vibrating off of everything as a distraction. He snatched up a large bottle and ran down an alley way and hid. He bit the cork and yanked it out of the bottle neck. After spiting the chewy wood on the ground he took a long swig of the drink. As he raised his head to get more drink down his throat he saw something red falling to the ground. he followed the red blazing thing with his eyes as he drank. His head falling with the fiery object until he heard the landing.
At the sound of the crash, Tysulir gulped down the last part of his drink and wondered what that sound was. he then chucked the bottle across the alley and listened to it shatter into bits as he brushed himself off and went to go investigate what this red object or monster was. Using some wind magic he made himself able to run along vertical surfaces. As he ran he went straight up the wall of a house and on to the roof. From the roof he ran and leaped off the edge, once more using wind magic to make his jumps more powerful. Landing on the next roof he repeated the process a few times until he jumped onto a roof right above where he could see a person with bright red hair enter the city. "Such a bright hair color, doubt it's natural." Ty thought to himself, even though he had locks that were borderline electric blue.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:47 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Until my last breath...

The man laid there, collapsed upon the ground for several moments longer, and during that time did a small congregation of people gather around the fiery haired man. The man slowly drew himself to his knees, coughing and panting; his chest rising and falling heavily as he took in large gasps of breath. There he remained for several more moments til he had sufficiently regained his breath. It was always a little hard on him, when incidents like that one that had just taken place happened. But none the less he managed. In a slightly rasping voice, he called out "Water.... May I have some water...?"

...I'll stand by you.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

Axel Kaen Ryukai

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:28 pm
Ty dropped silently to the ground from the high perch he was at and joined the crowd that was forming. Hearing the plea for water Tysulir responded with two spells. First he conjured a bowl like shape of water that became frozen with the application of air. The next spell he did added fresh water into the ice bowl. Pushing through the crowd he then knelt next to the crash lander and held out the chilled bowl. "Here drink. You probably will need this and more if you were the one who fell from the sky."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:37 pm
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

Until my last breath...

Axel reached up gratefully and took the cool bowl of ice and water from the man. As he gazed up at the man he noticed his interestingly colored hair. ...No way that's natural. He took a long drought of water and exhaled a frigid breath. "Thank you. And yes, unfortunately I am the one who fell from the sky, but I shall be alright." He slow rose to his feet and nearly fell forward but caught himself on Tysulir's shoulder.

...I'll stand by you.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

Axel Kaen Ryukai

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:50 pm
"Your welcome, want more water?" Ty said as he helped steady Axel after his near fall. Looking around he saw a bench that would be a good place to rest this tired traveler, or in this case, crash lander. he helped Axel walk over to the bench and sat the redhead and himself down and spoke once more as he refiled the bowl with more magic. "So you how did you get that high to fall from anyway?"  
Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games