Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:03 pm
((lol))

Fae listened to her teachers, taking her notes occasionally. Man, she hated school. As soon as the bell rang, she pulled out her nano-ipod, turned it on, put the ear-buds in and searched for a song she liked. She finally got to one of the many swing songs and started walking home. She hummed along with the beat and soon she was home. She opened the door and put her stuff in the entryway. She walked up the stairs to her room adn collapsed on the bed, visibly exhausted.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:46 pm
Kiara smiled, "Yes, i do know that address, it's a few streets away from my place." Kiara led Mai back to the car.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:45 pm
kokobean22
Kiki shrugged and closed her eyes falling asleep on the bench. The fight had worn her out and she needed rest.

Gently, Zyx moved Kiki's head to rest in his lap as he sat on the bench. He figured it would be better for her anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:12 pm
"Whew...that's lucky. I'm glad you live so close. You should come visit more often."  

Mercuryangel
Crew

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:23 pm
Luna sat outside the tree looking at Kiki and Zyx. She awaited the arrival of the others for training.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:11 pm
Kiara smiled, "I might do that" she lets Mai into the car and drives towards Mai's house.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:41 pm
Ariel stopped by a small convenience store on her way home and picked up a few things that she considered to be comfort foods. She wanted to just lock herself away again and wallow in self-pity.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:48 pm
Kiara pulled up in front of Mai's house and let her out, "There you go Mai, now, i think we'll need to talk to your parents."  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:55 pm
"Parent." Mai corrected. Her father was still finishing out a contract from the place they'd moved from, and they had a while yet before he finished it and was able to move here.

She stepped out of the car, and opened the mailbox on the way in, only to be bombarded with the oranges she'd stuffed in there later. The poor mailman...what must he have thought? Deciding to come back for them later, she went and knocked on the door. It was silent a moment, and then suddenly, it flew open to reveal a very angry Lily.

"KORI MAI, WHERE have you BEEN? Gone ALL NIGHT without a word? There had better be a rational explanation for this daughter dear, or else you are in trouble."

"Sorry mom!! I went to go see the school, but I got lost. I met a friend at the school though, who let me stay the night at her place and gave me a ride back..." Mai saw Lily's mouth opening and quickly kept talking. "And I would have called, except we don't have the house phone hooked up yet, and we haven't changed our cell phones to get reception here..."

Lily paused to consider this, and to give herself time, spoke again. "So...who's your friend?" Mai looked at Kiara to introduce herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:06 pm
"Where are those girls! I told them to come after school did I not!?!" Luna yelled at noone as she paced up and down in front of the school.
"What if heart snatchers come and try to start doing horribly evil things!?!?!"  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:06 am
Kiara stepped forward, and bowed respectfully to Lily, "Watashi wa, Arashi Kiara, I'm a teacher's aide in the home economics department at Mai's school"

((Remember that the japanese introduce themselves last name first))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:04 pm
Lily did give a small smile at the respect the other girl addressed her with. "Nice to meet you Arashi-san. Watashi wa Kori Lily." Lily also bowed before turning to look at her daughter. "Now then Mai..."

Mai met her gaze straight, but was worried. "I won't condone such behavior every time. But since this is the first time, and you've given a good reason, and been in good hands, I'll let you by. But if you ever do this again without telling me, you are in major trouble, understand?" Mai quickly nodded vigorously.

Lily nodded to herself, before turning to Kiara. "Arigatou for taking care of her...care to come inside for something to eat?"

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:41 pm
Hotaru let out a yawn, as she stretched her arms over her head. She rolled over so she was facing the tv to see that the vcr read noon. She would have enough time to get to the school to meet Luna and the others, though something didn't seem right. She could have sworn she had fallen asleep, but from the time on the clock apparently she didn't, unless.

Bolting up right she ran into the kitchen, as she slid to a stop infront of the clock hanging on the wall. It showed that it was ten minutes after school had let out, so she was already running late. Panicking she ran to the bathroom, as she quickly brushed her teeth and combed her hair. She sprinted to the front door, before making her way down the street and towards the park.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:04 am
Kiara thought for a moment as she straightened up, "Yes please, that would be nice, I just hope it's not inconvenient for you"  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:06 am
"Not at all. We just got groceries too...though I don't know what happened to all the oranges...come in."

Lily walked in. One room was somewhat set up, another was unpacked, and one was still a set of boxes. There were stairs leading up but it was hard to tell what was there. There were four barstools set up around the edge of the kitchen, which were using the shelves as tables until the real one was unpacked.

Mai snuck backwards, grabbed the oranges out of the mailbox, and quickly stuffed them into one of the empty grocery bags so Lily wouldn't notice. "Hmm...smells like mom is making fruit salad...hope you don't mind that..."  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games