Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
The girliest Mafia ever made. (Eriol's Alliance wins!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yu're such a...
  Girly man
  Lolicon
  Otaku
View Results

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:20 pm
Hashire Kazemeijin
Ok, here's my official ruling on The Time's revival: The effect will take place at end of day, after all targets are set, but before the new wave of kills come in. This will prevent spawn killing.

UNLESS the revivee wishes to be brought back sooner to use their powers same day, but risk being killed straight again.

Sound fair?

I think this should be added to the main page.

I don't want to get too hopeful, though.
There may be a more important townie role than mine the time may save for.
On the flip side, the time may not be alive to use it's ability before long.

I'll check the roles to see what is favorable.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:21 pm
Le Chapeau
dragn99
Nomega
Le Chapeau
dragn99
I don't even know where she lives.

And it'll stay that way. Other wise everyone will think I'm a creeper >.>
They probably think that anyways.

You're not a creeper

Devon
You're going to make me cry again
I'm just kidding I wouldn't say that. 3:
Better me than him though. amirite?
Meh. Cute isn't bad.
Better than a lot of other things people say on these here internets.

Yes darling, cute is bad for me.
Hang out in the PYP more.
xD
Maybe if I took more pictures of myself, I would hang out there :p  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:22 pm
Regulust
Hashire Kazemeijin
Ok, here's my official ruling on The Time's revival: The effect will take place at end of day, after all targets are set, but before the new wave of kills come in. This will prevent spawn killing.

UNLESS the revivee wishes to be brought back sooner to use their powers same day, but risk being killed straight again.

Sound fair?

I'd say that was fair.

I mea it'd just be a waste if it were to happen right on the spot.

It'd be a pain in the a** and also hax.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:24 pm
Kuzodav
Kani Tochimeijin
Zephyrkitty
Kani Tochimeijin
Hashire Kazemeijin
Sorry for taking so long to update the player list. Mom made me go into the attic.

@Kani: In the series, Time can only go backwards 24 hours, so I think I'll rule that in order to revive, it has to be within the next day, before the next wave of kills.
If Time revived Kuzo and Yue protected him, Tomoyo could contact him and we might have a chance.. sweatdrop

EDIT: Wait does anything hit through Yue's protection?

The Nothing can still hit him, I think.

EDIT: Yeah, just The Nothing.
Shiiit.

That ruins that plan.

Nothing killed Harupiggy. Why did they aim for someone who only posted twice?

The Nothing is the only truly neutral player.
What does it care?

Hash said he may have a no spawn-kill clause.
Kero's questions could have exposed it, though. I'm just wondering if it was coincidental or not.  

Kani Tochimeijin

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:24 pm
If I were revived... would the town prefer me to take a shot to kill another, or just come in safely?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:25 pm
dragn99
Le Chapeau
dragn99
Nomega
Le Chapeau
dragn99
I don't even know where she lives.

And it'll stay that way. Other wise everyone will think I'm a creeper >.>
They probably think that anyways.

You're not a creeper

Devon
You're going to make me cry again
I'm just kidding I wouldn't say that. 3:
Better me than him though. amirite?
Meh. Cute isn't bad.
Better than a lot of other things people say on these here internets.

Yes darling, cute is bad for me.
Hang out in the PYP more.
xD
Maybe if I took more pictures of myself, I would hang out there :p

Well maybe then D:<  

Le Chapeau

Orphie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:25 pm
Kuzodav
Kani Tochimeijin
Zephyrkitty
Kani Tochimeijin
Hashire Kazemeijin
Sorry for taking so long to update the player list. Mom made me go into the attic.

@Kani: In the series, Time can only go backwards 24 hours, so I think I'll rule that in order to revive, it has to be within the next day, before the next wave of kills.
If Time revived Kuzo and Yue protected him, Tomoyo could contact him and we might have a chance.. sweatdrop

Shiiit.

That ruins that plan.

What does it care?

Still, you'd think The Nothing would go after someone else. Like LPS or you. I don't know if anyone knows how well Haru plays.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:26 pm
I'd think as long as Tomoyo and Sakura were able to contact you, you'd be safe and well-advised to take shots.

I also think we should act as quickly as we can seeing as how many kills come in per day.  

Kani Tochimeijin

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:27 pm
Kuzodav
If I were revived... would the town prefer me to take a shot to kill another, or just come in safely?

It would be a good attempt to come in guns a-blazin, but is it possible for you to kill townies in your search for the mafia? Thats a risk you may have to sonsider  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:28 pm
I added the official ruling on Time's revival to the main page so nobody can call me out for favoritism, and will add it to the journal entry later.  

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:29 pm
Orphie
Kuzodav
Kani Tochimeijin
Zephyrkitty
Kani Tochimeijin
Hashire Kazemeijin

Shiiit.

That ruins that plan.

What does it care?

Still, you'd think The Nothing would go after someone else. Like LPS or you. I don't know if anyone knows how well Haru plays.
Maybe indeed! >:[  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:31 pm
J of The Wind
Kuzodav

It would be a good attempt to come in guns a-blazin, but is it possible for you to kill townies in your search for the mafia? Thats a risk you may have to sonsider
I also think we should try to find the Nothing today and possibly revive you for after the kills in the hopes we get them. That way, under Yue's protection, you would be an invincible daily kill for the town.  

Kani Tochimeijin

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:32 pm
Kani Tochimeijin
J of The Wind
Kuzodav

I also think we should try to find the Nothing today and possibly revive you for after the kills in the hopes we get them. That way, under Yue's protection, you would be an invincible daily kill for the town.

Sorry hon, the deadline for revival is literally right before the kills, not after because that would be more than a 24 hour period.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:34 pm
Hashire Kazemeijin
Kani Tochimeijin
J of The Wind
Kuzodav

Sorry hon, the deadline for revival is literally right before the kills, not after because that would be more than a 24 hour period.
He still can't be targeted for that night, correct?  

Kani Tochimeijin

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:38 pm
Kani Tochimeijin
Hashire Kazemeijin
Kani Tochimeijin
J of The Wind
Kuzodav

He still can't be targeted for that night, correct?

Yea. Just wanting to be clear, so people don't get the wrong idea that if they target The Time, they'll kill it before the revival.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games