Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:43 pm
As he waits for his meal, Tarik takes out the small pouch that the Serpent of Loch Ness had given him. He fingers the object in his hand and smiles. "Insurance policy." He opens the special casing for the two stones he possessed. The glow from the stones was slightly diminished, they felt the drain of Sasori's fire stone and Eiji's wind stone. The union of the stones was broken. He puts the objects together in the special case and puts them away as his meal is served.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:35 pm
Sasori followed the compass, keeping her focus on it because she was kind of sad to lose her powers to Slayer's sword. On the way out of Loch Ness she picked up the melted mass of the sword and put it in her bag. In her anger she vowed to make a new katana out of it when she had the chance, out of spite to Slayer's evilness.  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:40 am
Eiji sits in the library with his horse at the entrance reading the few books that were left. He gets the feeling that these books were left for a reason and through reading them he hoped to find out what the reason was. He looks through a few of them trying to decipher the angelic text. He is then interrupted by Skurai calling him mentally. Eiji rises from his seat and heads over to Skurai wondering what it is Skurai could possibly show him this time.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:28 am
((Hey, nice Idea!! I'm gonna do Monolouge, or however you spell it.))

I decided to try flapping my wings. Open, close. Open, close. I thought. After a few flaps, they lifted me off the ground. "Hey, guys! The wings actually *do* work!" I yelled.  

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:49 am
Onyx exhaled quietly, his eyes flicking over the group. "I'm going to try opening a portal to Tel'aran'rhiod; that way, we can use the unique qualities of that realm to reach where the stone is quickly, and I sense that it may renew some of the energy drained from your stone, Sasori-chan," he said quietly. He glanced at Miray, a slight tensing in his body the only reaction he gave of anything unusual.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:08 am
"Ok-ouch!" I yelled. I fell on my rear end; my wings had stopped flapping.  

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:17 am
Onyx glanced at her, then a second duplicate of himself was standing next to Acos, identical to him in every way. He held out one hand, his face impassive and almost blank, as if he didn't have much in his mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:32 am
I took Onyx's clones hand, and pulled myself up. That did not work right... I thought.  

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:51 am
The clone dissipated. Onyx chuckled. Just keep trying, lass, he thought, a faint Irish lilt in the tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:27 am
"...since when were you Irish?" I asked, standing up. I flapped my wings again, and this time they stayed flapping.  

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:13 pm
Onyx blinked. "My mother's side of the family," he said dryly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:39 pm
Miray looked at Onyx and then looked at Acos Miray then said. to herself"where are we going and what are we looking for..." as Miray trys not to look at Onyx because she did not want Onyx to know that she liked him so she then looks down  

goddess_fox7

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:49 pm
Onyx tilted his head to one side, shifting his gaze to the new girl. He lifted his armored arm, where the spark stone flickered, then flared with violet light. "Where we are going... I'm not certain, but what we are looking for is these stone crystals. They hold elemental power within them. Sasori can manipulate fire, Elaise... water, Eiji, if he's still around.. wind. I can manipulate shadows, and you, I suspect, manipulate either light or earth. I'm leaning more towards light, however," he said, explaining what they were doing.
He half turned, then sighed softly. "Tarik will not succeed," he whispered.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:02 pm
Sasori gives a little smile to Onyx, "I hope you are right." She appreciated him trying to cheer her up with some positive thoughts.  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

goddess_fox7

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:06 pm
Miray then looks up fast and was not for sure what to say but"..oh" as she said to herself again shock" how did he know what i said.and stones with power..?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games