Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shoko's Lake Home (Lake Umi) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:07 pm
"I was looking for a friend, but now that you are here, let us converse, cousin." Nanashi said as he turned his head to look at the man. "My name is Nanashi Ongaku. Rather, that is my Alias, what is your name, young one?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:10 pm
"You have a very proper speech.Are you like 100?"Kyo asked, a hint of sarcasm in his voice."My name is Kyo. Hasame Kyo." He looked Nanashi over, making different mental notes about him.  

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:41 pm
"Actually, I am right around that age. After so many decades, I eventually forgot how many years I had gained, as well as losing my date of birth." Nanashi said with a grin. "I guess I should be courteous and tell you my given name." Nanashi said, and unfurled his ebony black wings. "I am Firu Kamisama, Head of the Kamisama house, True heir of the ketsukei mitsukai, and loathed enemy of all those unpure. It is a pleasure to meet you, Kyo Hasame, son of the house."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:04 pm
"Quite a display."Kyo said. He was impressed by the black wings and the title of head, but tried not to show it."So, I suppose I could help you look for your friend.Two heads are better than one. What does he look like?"  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:57 pm
"He is a woman, red hair, all around gorgeous. Maybe you have heard of her. Shoko is her name." Nanashi asked the boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:00 pm
"Shoko? Mmmm....I've heard the name, and the reputation. But I don't know where to find her."Kyo said. He stretched his wings."It would be interesting to meet her."  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:34 pm
"Indeed, it is always a treat to encounter her. Quite the little bundle of joy." Nanashi said then laughed. "Oh well, I can find her after, how are you cousin? Is there anything I can teach you?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:16 am
Kyo smiled. He had a Kamisama scroll, but some of them would be better with some one to show him."Well, there are several of the Jutsu that I had questions about.Particularly the genjutsu, it isn't my strong point."  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:11 pm
"Are you referring to the clan genjutsu? I'm afraid that ninjutsu is also one of my strong points, whereas genjutsu is a bit of a back up plan." Nanashi said with a laugh as he rubbed the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:16 pm
Kyo laughed out loud."I guess it runs in the family."He said nonchalantly."It's good to meet someone in the family."  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:58 pm
"Well, actually, we are supposed to be good at genjutsu, however, I didn't help that whatsoever." Nanashi said scratching his right temple with his index finger, while looking embarressed. "And it is, though, have you met Katsuro Kamisama before? He used to be one of my disciples, and I believe he hade made a home of Kusagakure." Nanashi said to him, regaining his stoic expression.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:03 pm
"I haven't. The only other Kamisama I met was in Mist when Rain responded to the war. He helped me a little but I think he died shortly after."Kyo said as he shrugged.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:39 pm
"Hmm, strange, and what was that fellow's name?" He asked the boy. His right eye was covered by an eye patch, which meant that his left eye had to take up most of the work. His left eye, was slightly blurred, because of a cut on his eye.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:47 pm
Kyo shrugged again."He never actually mentioned it."Kyo had developed a habit of not looking at someones eyes, and didn't noticed Nanashi's predicament.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:23 pm
"Oh, well then." Nanashi said. "What particular things are you interested in?" He asked.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff