Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Eon's Return: No Hope Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:19 pm
Unther growled at Eon. "So you are dead now too then? I was hoping to have the pleasure, but here I am the closest to lord one can get! This place is not your doing like it or not. You can only take souls, something I must admit I do not appreciate. They are after all my fodder. Now did you just come to tell me something I intend on doing or did you suddenly die? Speaking of death, this world, and you. I don't suppose you know what happened to that weakling you turned to ash? I'm rather ticked about that too. I wanted to kill the b*****d!" Unther casually walked past Eon. Rules were rules in the land of the dead. No one technically owned it. Not the Dragon of Death, earth, air, water, fire, Creation, Unther, Eon, Anyone. It was simply where a soul went when its mortal body was destroyed. There were more powerful souls, like the gods of the elements, but none could take the land of the dead as their own. "So, Eon, here we are simply two powerful souls. Neither of use can take owner ship of this place. I call it home since I no longer have a true living body to return to. Though I could leave when I'm not taking Centaris's place. I would simply be a cold spot or something. You can claim the land of the living as yours for all I care. I never exactly liked it, but remember. One day I will return to kill you, kill you with the same power you want so much. You know why you want it? I do. Your scared of it." Unther remained casual. Here he couldn't be hurt. He knew how to meld with the world around him. He was dead and had been for a long time. He knew everything he had explored in the never ending expanse. "Now go prepare yourself. Try and find a way to stop me from killing you. Because I will be coming." Unther's body seemingly spread out into black mist dissipating in the heat that was present despite the lack of a sun. "For your soul" Unther's voice continued followed by hideous laughter. He didn't expect Eon to give a who haw, but it was a promise now that Eon stepped into Unther's home uninvited. Then being so bold as to steal something right from under him and gloat about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:35 pm
Eon laughed again, "Do not underestimate me mortal! I am king of all and everything. Without me, there would be no life, no death. YOU would not exist. Remember that. When you return I will be at my full power." Then, an idea came to him, an idea that would make their next encounter interesting. "If you can manage to get a cut on both of my shoulders in under 4 attacks, I shall return you to your body." Eon said, a smile illuminating his face, and just to annoy Unther, Eon stabbed another soul through the chest and listened to the child scream as she was sucked into his blade for eternity. "As to Shayne, you will not find him. The attack I killed him with destroyed his essence along with his body. He will never be reborn and the 4 powers it takes to seal or kill me is broken." Eon said. His eyes flashed red and he did a flash movement so that he was only an inch away from Unther. "And to be clear. I fear nothing! What I want is my power back! And I shall have it." Eon said. He watched as Unther threatened him and disappeared.  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:44 pm
Kummar was too late to do anything about the dragon kingdom being destroyed by Eon. However, his rage towards Eon only grew and fueled his own power. Saying nothing, he looked down at Ark, unconciouss on the ground, and opened a portal for him to teleport Ark to the human world. Then Kummar opened another portal in front of him and it took him not to the human world, but to another world filled with grassy plains and mountains. He wasn't sure where this other world was, but went through the portal and it closed behind him.
Now in silence, Kummar wondered what his next move would be. Everyone was seperated, Shayne was destroyed, and there was no telling what Eon planned next. In front of him appeared three images of where the others were. The humans and Ark were all on Earth, Gareth at Eon's world, and Unther and Eon fighting again in the Wastelands. That sword... he thought as he saw how it gained power. Eon did say that he was weak without it. If Kummar could get hold of that sword again, he might be able to defeat Eon. But he couldn't take Eon alone. Somehow he knew he needed all four of the ancient guardian powers to stop Eon, but with Shayne dead, how was that going to be possible?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:05 pm
Eon returned to Vaeta and walked through the courtyard into his palace. He entered his throne room and sat down on the cool green and black marble seat. He summoned up images again of his current enemies and studied them for a little while. That was when he noticed that Kummar was off on a world that he should not be on. Deciding that he had not had enough fun for the day, Eon got up for one last adventure. Eon transported to the world that Kummar was on and materialized behind the dragon. "What will you do now? Your leader and savior is dead, and no hope remains for my defeat. Tell me, are you scared." Eon said, whispering the last sentence to Kummar. Eon summoned his blade, not bothering to transform it, since it was there for defensive purposes only this time.  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:13 pm
"Scared of you? No." Kummar said as he turned around to face Eon. "Scared for the destruction of the universe, I suppose so. Who wouldn't be. But despite fear, despite hopelessness, I will fight. After all, hopeless causes are the only ones worth fighting for." he said. He gathered energy in his hand, ready to strike back if Eon attacked him first. Even though he admitted to not being afraid, and even with his new-found power, Eon's appearance was more than enough to send chills down Kummar's spine. "So with Shayne gone, it will just take more from the rest of us left to fight to stop you." he told him, wondering if the fallen god was here to fight, or talk.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:14 pm
Unther admittedly had found it funny the way Eon tried to be as big as he was in the land of the living. True there wouldn't be death without him, but to Unther no one owned death. The land of the dead would always exist now. Destroying it would only make another one. "Souls must go somewhere, right Centaris?" Unther hissed reappearing behind his host who jumped and fell over backwards. The white halls and rather overly clean appearance of the Dragon of Creation's castle was hard on Unther's eyes. However, he would put up with it for a short bit.

Centaris got up and brushed himself off of imaginary dirt. "So Eon says he will return you to your body?" To that question Centaris received an eye roll and shake of the head. "Thought as much. Don't want to die twice since returning to a true body would diminish your power irreversibly." Centaris said sitting back down on the chair and going back to reading.

Unther laughed a little bit. "Well one of the powers is supposedly gone now. Along with Shayne. Damn, I thought I would be the one to take Shayne to the afterlife. Then make him one of my puppets. Along with his past lives." Unther paused a moment. "Speaking of which, Shayne was obliterated. What about the others? Don't your ancestors have the ability to talk to them?" Unther still wanted their power. Maybe there was still hope?

Centaris shrugged. "He said Shayne's essence. I don't know if how Shayne is reincarnated meant that was all of that group's essence. Who is to say. Though visiting them might get us some powerful allies. They were named gods after they died. Who is to say they couldn't stand against Eon. Then we shall go to my ancestors. Maybe Shayne can't be reborn, but maybe his power still exists enough. Maybe I can use Chaos control to rebuild it. I can't say for sure, but it is worth a shot." Centaris didn't once look up from his book. The book was about the creation of everything, about chaos control.  

Darastri lexex

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:18 pm
Xaio looked at Fairheart with a saddened but it transitioned to horror when she too heard the impact. "W-what's going on!" Spinning around to see the place becoming engulfed in some unknown darkness, she couldn't help but shriek right as Fairheart grabbed her.
Her eyes were closed and everything went silent. "A-are we dead?" But upon opening her eyes she saw they were not. Turns out those rings really did come in handy. Looking to Fairheart with eyes widened and body shaking, she couldn't help but pounce on him as he sat comfortably. The sword she had was layed upon the ground and her feet were bare. The silky pajamas she wore didn't hold alot of body heat compared to the library a/c. She was shivering from shock, nerves, and a chill. "I always thought you didn't like me!" Was the random subject change as a bunch of 'shhhh' came. "You think I'm only interested in dragons and yet...I feel like you are off somewhere else...like your not that interested." This must've been an odd display for the other girl as well but it was something Xaio had been holding up since before the garden conversation back when times seemed more peaceful.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:28 pm
Eon remained where he was, holding his blade in a none threatening way so that it didn't provoke an attack. For a second, Eon's eyes flashed red, but then returned to normal. "Come now. I don't want to fight, and you know you can't defeat me on your own. I merely came to talk." Eon said, and emphasized his point by throwing his blade down in front of Kummar. "There, I have no weapon and I am weakened to a considerable amount. But, do not get any ideas. That blade is a part of me, I let you remove it from the stone last time. You can never again hold it." Eon said and sat down on the grass. He looked up and the reddish blue sky and let a large breath out. "You will fight harder? What of that doesn't work? There is only so much time before everything ends. The universe itself is not immortal such as myself, it will come to an end eventually. So why prolong the fighting? The suffering? More will suffer and die in the end if things take the natural course." Eon said, his voice gentle. He felt himself feeling the goodness in his heart grow for a moment.  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:41 pm
The energy in Kummar's hand diminished as Eon showed himself to be nonthreatening for the moment. For as much hate as Kummar had for Eon, there was still a sense of honor in him and he would not attack an unarmed foe that wished not to fight. "Fighting back gives us the only glimpse of hope we have against you. Fighting harder gives us just a little more hope. I think you'll find that no matter where you go, and what you destroy, there will be those that will try to fight back because they believe that there is still a chance that you are not as immortal as you make yourself out to be." he said. As he spoke, the golden lines on his body were not glowing as brightly as they had before. Although he had used little of his new power, Kummar had been in the Limit Burst state for longer than his body could currently handle. His power let him keep going, but since he didn't know exactly how to control the Limit Burst, he had forced himself to stay in this form. Still, he did not notice his drain in power. "In fact, it was that small glimpse of hope that allowed you to escape your imprisonment, was it not? That void you were trapped in was supposed to keep you there forever, but you still kept some hope that you could escape and return to the universe you created. And through that belief, look where you are now. The entire universe's fate, all at your fingertips." he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:51 pm
Eon nodded, he was not so arrogant that he would refuse the obvious truth. He moved a hand and scooped up a handful of dirt, and let it slip through his fingers and scatter in the wind. "You are right, wherever I go there will be hope, and there will be those that fight against me." Eon said and stood up. The goodness in his heart was spreading, and the darkness in his heart was fighting against it with all its might. Eon smiled and looked at the dimming golden marks on his body. "Unless you wish to die, I would suggest releasing your hold on your power. Limit Burst requires a large amount of power to sustain. If you no longer have the necessary power in your body it will drain your lifeforce and kill you. Then where would the universe be?" Eon said and lifted his hand. His blade shot through the air and returned to his hand, Eon looked Kummar dead in the eyes and gave a final piece of advice. "Be ready, when next we meet, one will fall." Eon said and vanished back to his world.  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:06 pm
"Of that, I have no doubt." Kummar said in response to his enemy right before Eon disappeared. Finally looking at his body and seeing how his power was diminishing, he decided to take Eon's advice. However, he first needed to get off this planet, in case the old Kummar didn't know how to activate the Limit Burst again. As much as he didn't want to, he created a portal to Earth. He changed into his hybrid form and walked through.
Kummar found himself in an abandoned alleyway in some human city. He looked around and once he was sure that no other humans were going to be coming this way, he allowed his power to leave him. There was an instant change in Kummar once the Limit Burst subsided.
"Ohhh, what happened? I feel like I've just flown around the kingdom a hundred times." he said to himself, stumbling around before he finally sat down against a wall. His time as the Limit Burst dragon felt more like a dream to him than a reality, and he wasn't quite sure if it even happened. The last thing he remembered for sure was him kneeling by Shayne's ashes. "Why am I on the human world? It's freezing here!" he said. Since he was reptilian, he couldn't generate his own internal heat, so he resorted to blowing light fire on himself to warm himself up. Once he regained his strength, he'd have to find out where he should go and what he should do next. However, Eon's challenge for the next time the two of them met was still in his mind. He needed to find a way to control his new power better, if indeed he did have that power and it wasn't all just a dream.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:26 pm
Eon returned yet again to his world and entered his throne room. Sitting on the throne, Eon heard the movement behind him before the voice spoke. "Do you believe it was wise to go there and speak to that weakling? I do not understand Master, why don't you simply destroy everything quickly?" The voice said, eagerness in his voice. Eon shrugged and responded without looking at the creature. "Because, where would the fun be to destroy everything without a decent fight? Besides, I need to take back the power I lost. I plan on ripping it out of Centaris and Unther while they still breathe and destroy them with it." Eon said, an evil smile curled his lips to reveal his fangs. "It is not time for you yet. Do not worry, I shall let you fight them, but allow them to grow stronger before then, right now they wouldn't pose as much of a challenge." Eon said and waved his hand. Another shadow appeared and materialized into a figure. "Destroy Earth. Eon commanded.

"As you wish My Lord." The soldier said and bowed before disappearing into the shadows. A few seconds later, he returned to the living world on the blue planet of earth. It has been a while, Mother Gaia. I shall not fail this time in destroying you. He thought and stepped out of the shadows. Riku looked at the creatures that were walking around the streets and laughed. I shall have my revenge. Riku thought, using a spell that he had learned he started walking towards the location of the two humans that had helped Shayne, so that he could kill them, then destroy the planet. He knew that the third human, the new one, would have to survive the attack so that he could transport her to Eon.

Eon stood and left his throne room, walking out to the courtyard, he looked into the sky. He could see countless worlds, all teeming with life. Eon slowly at first began to lift off the ground, and ascended towards the sky. On his way, he pushed a strong blast of energy out and transformed into his true form, then he transformed into a ball of light and shot out into space. He traveled to a small world of tiny four inch tall humanoid creatures. They were advanced in technology, thousands of years past that of earth. Eon returned to his body in the sky above the central city. The creatures screamed, they knew what was coming. Eon threw his hand down and cast a concentrated blast of power at the planet. On impact, the planet exploded sending giant chunks of into space. Quick and painless. Eon thought. He proceeded from planet to planet in this fashion, until he had reached his 100th planet in little time.  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:12 pm
Centaris had left several hours ago from the castle. Where in the land of the living it had only been a few minute, but time flowed much differently in the land of the dead. Unther had gone to 'persuade' the Dragon of Death to lend him more power. The destination Centaris had left for appeared out on the horizon. A lone hill covered in greenery, two hybrid dragons slept underneath the tree at the top. Though there was the new addition of a floating island above them. A large ring of mountains covered in a black dust. "Could that be?" Centaris asked himself walking up the hill. "Mother, Father, is that the gardens?" Centaris asked instantly waking the two. One was a dark purple dragon like Centaris with seven horns growing forward over his head. "Yes, that is the gardens. The entire clan fled the world of the living because of Unther's warning. Here it is safe. Despite what this god wants to think, this place only appeared because he made the land of the living. When the first soul died it made this place, not Eon. So the clan came here, and brought the entire garden with them. Sepharis said not getting up from his position against the tree. The other was a hybrid with white, opalescent scales. She had on pieces of white armor that helped protect her. A large blade was also on the tree beside her. "So, my boy, why did you come here?" Shelaytra asked looking up at Centaris. Centaris sighed knowing it wouldn't be easy to say. "Shayne... is dead. Supposedly irreversibly so. Eon says that his essence was destroyed, along with the dragon fire." This caused both Sepharis and Shelaytra to stand up in slight shock.

Unther had left at the same time Centaris had, taking almost the equivalent amount of time to reach his destination. Deep in a forest of dead trees was a large stump with a hole going into a cave. The home of the Dragon of Death. "Knock! Knock! Coming in!" Unther yelled diving from high up in the air going straight into the tangle of branches and vines in font of the hole. He easily smashed through landing with a thud on the floor below. "What do you want? Finally come to give me your soul?" Unther listened to the ancient sounding voice not surprised at what it said "Yeah right. You damn well know I'm here to take more power. I am ruler of this domain, and you need to pay rent." Unther snarled walking into the blackness. He quickly found what he was looking for, a skeleton. With a quick heave he tossed it into the light. A dragon skeleton that was still rotting. There was only some meat still on the bones and a putrid smell about it. "I owe nothing to you. I do not care how long you've been here!" The skeleton started moving getting up again. Two red dots served as eyes in the empty eye sockets. "I've been here longer than I want to admit, but you owe me for bringing you souls. Let alone for letting you gain so much power in the first place. Now it is your turn to serve me once more. So I demand again. Give me more of your power. I will even let you feast on a portion of the gods soul if you do." Unther sneered his own eyes piercing the darkness he stood in with a red glow. "Then take the power of blood drinking. Now your foe need not be dead for you to steal their strength. Though I expect my portion of this god's soul when this is done with. Otherwise I take yours!" With that the skeleton collapsed once again, appearing to just be dead and rotting.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:55 pm
Fairheart dose not move or even jolt as Xaio pounces on him shivering for warmth and spoke to him about things he's already knew until she said that she said that she thought he wasn't interested in her. He looks her in the eyes for a second before looking away with a sigh. "... How could you think all that?... You never took in that I saved your life three times?... and the first time I just met you." He sighs as he wraps an arm around her to try to warm her a bit more. "... So I don't know exactly how you couldn't think anything of me... How you always just thank me then turn away from me to join the dragons like I was some diseased animal... Or even how you could of before had been so close to me and yet so far..." He then thinks to himself with his eyes closed “Maybe it’s the handkerchief always around my mouth?… or the fact that my hair is longer then hers?”

He has yet to spot Riku.

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:48 pm
Riku walked out into the open and laughed. "Its been a while, hasn't it Fairheart and Xaio?" Riku said, drawing a black saber from its sheathe behind his back. "Make this easy." He said, mockingly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff