Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:11 pm
She rested her head on his back and sighed. She looked at he scar on her leg with a whimper coming from her.

"I know, but she makes me feel inferior and horrible....just for being protective...."

She closed her eyes and fell silent for a moment or two.

"Maybe our old leader was wrong, maybe I'm not a leader at all, just a useless mutt he found."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:29 pm
Rose looked at Razi. "Uhm..You know more about the little one than I do," she notioned. When Razi walked to take care of Missy, Rose turned back to Vexen, Diego, and Diana. "Once she gets some sleep, I'll see if I cant help her," she promised, looking directly at Vexen. "You saw--I did nothing but tell the straight truth. She thinks I'm cruel..I think shes scared that I'll take over. I dont blame her. I'll see what I can remedy, though. In the mean time, what are we gonna do?"

Razi slowly walked up to Missy. "Missy," she addressed laying next to her. "I'm sorry you had to see that. Lia and Jako are newer here, so they havent had as much experience as Rose. Rose just wants to protect you, okay? Adults get into arguments." She nuzzled Missy gently. "It doesnt mean they dont care. It just means they need you to be paitent..Okay?"

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:00 pm
Joko Marish

Jako shook his head and replied,"You are npt inferior or horrible....it is always good that you are protective....it's one of the many traits that you have that are great about you as a leader. You care enough about a pack that you weren't born into and want to protect the pups and wolves in it." He then heard her again, saying she didn't feel confident."You are a leader Lia, that's a fact....Both past Alpha's chose us for a reason...and that is because they felt that we were perfect for the position....they felt we had the leadership and the courage to go on with the pack..." He said to her softly, feeling her head on his back, lying his own on the ground.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:12 pm
"alright..."

She ended up falling asleep there , comfortable and relaxed, and trying to forget this Rose.

"Thank you Jako....Rose may be older, but she doesn't understand all of it in why we must be this protective nowadays..."

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:16 pm
Joko Marish

Jako smiled lightly as his head was on the ground."Your welcome Lia...just remember, you are in this position for a reason, and that is to protect the pack and care about each other...." He said softly, starting to drift into sleep, not feeling any hunger overcome him at all.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:44 pm
Missy sighed, "I just don't like t when everyone fights... I mean it's so easy for me, and I don't understand why it's so hard for everyone else..." she returned Riza's nuzzle, "Fine, I guess I'll be patient..."  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:05 pm
Falling asleep, she fell into a deep sleep with a small grin on her face. She was against ever having a pup of her own for the sake of protecting the pack, but she couldn't help but yearn for one of her own, which is why she was so crazy over protecting Missy. She dreamed of having her own pup, a quiet restful time with the other wolves during that time, for once being catered to and not taking control, but still there for them. A wonderful dream that wasn't reality. Waking up hours later from the dream with a frown to leave it, she looked at Jako and didn't move, letting him rest if he wished as well.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:17 pm
"Its easy for you because you dont understand exactly everything they're arguing about," Razi explained gently. "Sweety, Rose...was abandoned by her parents. She grew up not knowing much about her surroundings. Shes strong because she has to be, not because she wants to be. She used to be angry all the time..then things happened, and she made herself change. She doesnt hate Lia..She wants to help her. But Lia might not want the help. We dont know..understand now?"

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:25 pm
Joko Marish

Jako slept soundly, dreaming of life without the scarce findings of food, the hunters and the fights between different species. He dreamt of being with his family, a newer family of wolves, having a pup to, but it seemed so far away now. It was hard to dream about it, but he felt better about it still. He yawned slightly as he slept and opened his eyes slowly, looking around him.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:27 pm
Pawing his ear playfully when he awoke she nipped his neck and jumped off him bending down low and then running at him, going in a lunge to tackle him down, curious to what they found so dam interesting about this.

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:35 pm
User Image
((I had much catch up sleep to do and now I feel better. Wow, alot happened while I was out. XD))

Vexen sighed. "I wonder if we'll be able to help her without her relinquishing her status? Being the leader and having the responsibility of protecting the wolves is important to Lia on such a level that I worry from time to time. When I spoke to her before, she seemed uneasy at accepting the other pacts to be her allies and I won't want her to feel that way. Sometimes you can't change others, and in any other situation, I personally would leave her be. However due to the fact that this involves the hunters, I won't let her fight this battle alone." Then she looked to Rose's eyes "An I won't let you handle her alone. I'm sure she'll come around one way or another; either liking us and accepting help or hating us and accepting help."

Diana spoke up "Was it me or did she seem to have a problem with Missy using her powers?" Diana had the same abilities and so was curious as to why there would be a problem. then her ears perked up. "Vexen, I want to dinner. Diego will come with me. We'll take care of hunting for all the packs." Diana was serious. Vexen was pleased to her trying to do something helpful so she simply smiled. "Ok, but go quickly. It's getting late. Bring down 3 large animals, a few rabbits and multiple fish." The demon Vixen told her. Diana nodded and she and Diego ran off in the Direction Lia had went. Upon approaching the two wolves Diana slowed down only to say "Sorry for interrupting but....Don't hunt tonight, Your dinner is taken care of." Then she sprinted off.

Hyper, Cheery, Light in the eyes of many...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:57 pm
"And that might be what breaks us," Rose said, rubbing her eyes. She looked over at Razi, who was watching them. "She needs to get over it. You'd think she'd listen to someone who did the exact same thing, but no.." Rose shrugged. "I don't know what to do, aside from just stay in the background, or send her on temporary status leave. She refuses to give us any hints or clues about her whatsoever..." Rose sighed. "Things were so much easier when I simply Ki'ra Shamie..." She eyed Razi again wearily, then turned back to Vexen. "So what about us?" she asked. "What do we do?"

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:59 pm
Joko Marish

Jako felt someone paw at his ear and n** on his neck. He opened his eyes abit slowly, but then he felt someone tackle him to the ground.'Hey! Lia! What are you doing?" He asked her laughing lightly, wondering why she was so playful.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:04 pm
"I don't know, they said it makes things fun....I don't see what is so fun about it, seems well...annoying...."

She responded, forgetting about the footsteps for a moment and looking at him.

"hmmm.."

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games