Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:08 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto quickly stood up as her teammate approached."So, what's your name?"She asked him. She looked down, hoping she hadn't embarrassed herself again.

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:33 pm
(Nah, we're good here.)

"Nevermind." Nanashi said to Makoto. "We shall train here. There is noone that will interrupt us. Even if they do, I'll kick them out. Sound good?" Nanashi said with a smile.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:19 pm
"Kimochi Haruse." He said grimly and cold, she probaly would notice that he didn't ask her nore the sensei's name. Kimochi really didn't care. He hated conversation, it was a watse of time. "Where do we begin?" Kimochi looked around and it did seem they weren't going to be interupted.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:11 pm
"Well, we will start off with a couple of sound jutsu, then we will speak with the more experienced puppet users for jutsu for you." Nanashi said smiling. He tossed the both of them a scroll with some sound jutsu on them. "Tell me, which jutsu do you wish to learn?" He asked, allowing them to choose.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:28 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto pondered over the scroll. She didn't think she would have to do all this, just learn puppetry. After careful consideration she spoke."Nanashi-kun, can you teach me Kaku no Sen’you (Enhance Sense), Fusenmei (Blur), Shizumaru (Quiet), Otokakimazeru (Sound Scramble), and Yubi Kausi No Jutsu (Finger Spike Technique)?"She looked back over the list. Those seemed like good choices to her, since she wouldn't be doing to much close fighting, but she had chosen one offensive one, just in case.

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:40 pm
Kimochi considered the scroll. He knew it would be best to choose justu that would help his puppetry. "I want to learn

Yobiko (Whistle)
Unlike Shout, this jutsu actually imbues sound waves with chakra. At this level of skill, the user is only able to affect a very narrow range of frequencies, the frequency of a whistle just happening to fall in that range. The user manipulates the wave, increasing amplitude and frequency slightly, in order to make the whistle unusually loud and piercing. This jutsu is usually used to teach the basics of sound manipulation.

Kaze Senbon no Jutsu (Wind Needles Technique)
This jutsu uses low frequency (below 20 Hz) sound waves to manipulate air particles. It increases the density of the air around the user’s hand into several small air pockets and then fires these pockets at high velocity toward a certain target. The wind is usually formed on top of the user’s finger and shot at will. It can be shot with dozens at the same time, and do not have to move in a straight line. However it is easier to spot than most needles due to the vacuum of air that it creates and lets the opponent see it.

Onpa no Tenohira (Wave Palm)
The user transmits chakra to his palm, causing the surface of the hand to vibrate. He or she then attempts to strike the enemy with the open palm. Should the attack hit, it would cause little to no physical damage, however the vibrations work their way into the enemy’s nerves, causing a great deal of local pain at the spot struck.

and

Koukaon no Jutsu (Sound Effect Technique)
Description: Using the Cannon and Glove in tangent, the user can create a sound effect of choice. The effect might be the sound of an explosion, an animal roaring, footsteps, etc., but cannot be a human voice speaking in sentences; the sound has to be simple. "

Kimochi considered that these techniques would contribute to his wolf puppet he had a blueprint for.  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:29 pm
"Well, since you both have the outlines of the jutsu, go ahead and begin. If you have any problems, just ask me." Nanashi said smiling. "Just remember, being in a puppetry class means you have to choose your jutsu wisely."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:21 pm
Kimochi decided to start with the first justu on his list. It seemed complicated and so hw would have a good workout with these justu. He didn't want to train with Makoto exactly, so he walked a good 10 feet from where they had met. Kimo didn't even look at her from when they had talked. He only cared about himself for the most part.

Hibiki no Jutsu (Noise Technique)
This jutsu sends a small sound wave off in any direction, for about 20 feet. Upon reaching its destination, it dissipates, giving a small noise similar to crunching leaves or snapping twigs. It can be quite useful to distract the enemy for a decisive moment, or to lure him away from a certain area.

This justu seemed as it would be good to cause the enmy to leave his area bacuse for the most part he planned on his style of fighting to be hidden while his puppets did the work.

Kimochi stood and focused his chakra into his hand. He planned on sending the noise from his index finger. Kimo looked over by his teamate and figured it would be a little fun if he sent the noise near her. He hadn't known what fun was but he planned on just bothering her. He closed all chakra points except those located in or near his hand. He stood for at least 5 mins focusing chackra flow and trying to understand the justu.(1/2)

Kimo now focused the chakra to his index fing and pointed at Makoto's puppet. He was going to movve it threw the air and cause it to fall and almost hit her. He now realeased his stored chakra in the form of a sound wave which was aimed at her puppet. The wave hit the puppet and sent it 10 feet into the air and it came crashing down near Makoto. "Damn I missed, he thought. Well fun is boring he now thought." He looked in Makoto's direction and said,"Sorry girl, I was trying to make your puppet crush mine, but I misscalculated." He didn't think that sounded michevious at all. (2/2)  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:24 pm

Makoto turned around and delivered a swift punch to Kimochi nose."Practice all you want, but don't bother me with it!"She said fiercely.{Who does this punk think he is?}

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:45 pm
Kmochi fell from the punch. In truth he wall scrauny and weak. If he even tried on fighting her back, he would only be demolished. He was glad that the girl would probaly only think of him as a teamate now and not a friend. Her friendly nature was a bug to him. He was used to the sound ninja's way of urgent speak and quiet. He walked even farther away from the girl and his sensei now, he was out of eyesight. He did plan on returning until he was done learning the justus he had chosen. He left his puppet, not knowing if the girl was to destroy it or not becaus ein reality it was useless and was counted as a ranked F puppet in his eyes. He looked next on his list a little exhausted and in pain from the girl's punch.

Yobiko (Whistle)
Unlike Shout, this jutsu actually imbues sound waves with chakra. At this level of skill, the user is only able to affect a very narrow range of frequencies, the frequency of a whistle just happening to fall in that range. The user manipulates the wave, increasing amplitude and frequency slightly, in order to make the whistle unusually loud and piercing. This jutsu is usually used to teach the basics of sound manipulation.

Was next on his list of justu. He was always good at whistling and so this seemed it would be easy.

((No offense or anything Crimson_Yetis, just sticking to character.))  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:01 pm

((I know.))
Makoto turned around as the boy left.{Okay, lets get this done.}She opened the scroll and began to read.
((One shoting this later, hope you don't mind))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:34 pm
Kimochi focused his chakra into his lungs and neck. He atempted to attach his chakra to his vocal cords. As he did he put his two fingers in his mouth and whisteled, a regular whistled emerged from his mouth. He was doing something wrong. He realized that he needed to fuse not only the chakra but the sound in a way too. This would be tough.(1/2)

Kimo now continued the chakra flow on his vocal cords and closed his mouth. Then he chattered slowly. he then re-opened his mouth and realeased a loud screeching whistle. He put his lips together leavng a small opening to condense the sound and make it able to be aimed. The sound came out just as the scroll explained it should.(2/2)
mochi was satisified with his progress and had learned about 5 justu ina few hours. He just realized that his sensei had told them earlier that they would get special training from puppet users, he had now disliked his sensei seeing that he would probaly be useless for training and only a good use on missions. Well next on the list he thought.

Kaze Senbon no Jutsu (Wind Needles Technique)
This jutsu uses low frequency (below 20 Hz) sound waves to manipulate air particles. It increases the density of the air around the user’s hand into several small air pockets and then fires these pockets at high velocity toward a certain target. The wind is usually formed on top of the user’s finger and shot at will. It can be shot with dozens at the same time, and do not have to move in a straight line. However it is easier to spot than most needles due to the vacuum of air that it creates and lets the opponent see it.

The user transmits chakra to his palm, causing the surface of the hand to vibrate. He or she then attempts to strike the enemy with the open palm. Should the attack hit, it would cause little to no physical damage, however the vibrations work their way into the enemy’s nerves, causing a great deal of local pain at the spot struck.

and

Description: Using the Cannon and Glove in tangent, the user can create a sound effect of choice. The effect might be the sound of an explosion, an animal roaring, footsteps, etc., but cannot be a human voice speaking in sentences; the sound has to be simple. "

Three more justu is all he neede to learn or at least wanted to and then his true path of puppetry could beggin.  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:59 am
Near looked at the Otokage, "Sir, I must apologize. I must be off. I will return later for a mission."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:32 pm
((Omg I posted how I learned the previous justu but i pressed esc by a mistake and it disappeared and I really dont feel like re-posting what I had worked on for 30mins so yeah, I'm justu gong to skip the training an continue, omg!

Baiscs (1/4)-making air pocktes, (2/4) shaping air and combining air with sound, (3/)4- aiming and releasing, (4/4)-increased power))

Kimochi after finishing his current justu felt a little exhausted but now was ready to move on to his last two justu. He felt confident that Makoto hadn't finished two justu yet, so he would have time to rest while their sensei arrived.

and

Kimochi prepared for wave palm by grabbing his puppet.  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Pri enters the training grounds and looks around inspecting his surroundings. He looks over and notices someone with a puppet and guesses it must be his new squad that he was set up with since he was a puppet user as well. He realized after seeing the person with a puppet that Pri himself would have to build his own puppet soon. He had already put together blue prints for his first puppet and they were looking pretty interesting, he was excited to start building it. In the mean time he must meet up with his squad. He walks over to one of them and smiles. "HI! My name is Pri Nara!"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games