Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Experimentation Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady AliceSky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:31 am
Alice found Zeramaru walking out so she decided to follow him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:11 pm
Oroami nodded to his friend. I final tear left his eye before the shadow clone disappeared into nothingness.  

Havok-Trance

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:38 pm
Nanashi sighed at the news from Zeramaru. He exited the room as well, and headed to his office. He was slightly depressed that his villager was going to die as he walked.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:43 pm
Kimochi was surprised that no one ahad said a word to him druing their exits. He just ignored the reasons for comign here since Zenmaru ignored him. He dropped a note on the ground before leaving telling of the man that brought him there and the encounter. (exit)  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:37 pm
Bankotsu looked around watching the scenes unfold, he sighed and then sank into the ground leaving the people to whatever they were doing.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:31 pm
Rain walked in Ty still laying down.Ty got up and saw know one was her."Rain where did they go?"Ty waited for Rain to sniff them out."To the academy." Ty smiled as he took out a scroll and wrote a note in it.He then ahnded it to Rain.Here go find that boy we need to start our training.Rain grabbed the scroll and bursted from the room as Ty walked slowly towards the academy.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:21 am
Sky0814
Kimochi was surprised that no one ahad said a word to him druing their exits. He just ignored the reasons for comign here since Zenmaru ignored him. He dropped a note on the ground before leaving telling of the man that brought him there and the encounter. (exit)

((Not to be insulting but... none of these puppeteers deserve my teaching.
Kimochi... your RPC lacks the attitude. Kai I taught you enough for you to do well on your own.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:17 pm
Ty arrived at the room seeing the boy his clone had brought."Hey kid are you ready to start?" Ty walked in as Rain returned to his side."Hurry up boy."  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:20 pm
((Rain is a puppet right?))

Kimochi turned around pleased to begin. He didn't smile though. He simply replied, "Of course."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:23 pm
((No rain is my fox and one of my puppets but i will tell you whne i use the puppet))

Ty entered and held the door open for the boy."Hurry up,i dont have all day."

((My rpc is a jerk so ignore it))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:26 pm
Kimochi knew Zenmaru had left becaus ehe had ignored his being when he had. So he felt no discomfort or displeasure when he entered the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:28 pm
Ty closed the door as he looked at Tera and then at the boy."Ok kid i want you to show me what you got." Tys puppet Rain appeared next to Ty as Ty waited for the boy to move.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:33 pm
"My puppets are finished but I guess I will have no choice." Kimochi said irritated. He had wanted to learn not continue with what he had already knew. Kimochi grabbed his puppet scroll out his pocket, but instead of summoning his puppet, he raised his hand in the air and small pockets seemed to form around his hadn that were quite dense. Kimochi shot multiple(10) air pockets at the puppet to test its strength.

Kaze Senbon no Jutsu (Wind Needles Technique)-D
This jutsu uses low frequency (below 20 Hz) sound waves to manipulate air particles. It increases the density of the air around the user’s hand into several small air pockets and then fires these pockets at high velocity toward a certain target. The wind is usually formed on top of the user’s finger and shot at will. It can be shot with dozens at the same time, and do not have to move in a straight line. However it is easier to spot than most needles due to the vacuum of air that it creates and lets the opponent see it.

((Is this a real battle, do I have to post remaining justu))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:36 pm
"I never said to move,i want to test your strenght."Ty moved his hand slighly as Rain dropped to the ground avoiding the needles.Rain quickly lunged at the boy throwing a kick with each leg aimed at the boys stomach and then followed with an uppercut to the boys stomach.

((No im goignt ot hit you with the puppet until you cant take it,that will determine your training.No its not a battle))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers