Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
天—Ancient Kaguya Manor—閻(READ 1ST POST B4U ENTER) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:20 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Darion72
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((You guys do know you just died right???

And Hiro shouldn't know where I live, He's never been here XD

Just delete your post I'll gie you a tag to enter brit but,Darion I don't know about 3nodding ))

((fine ill just turn into wind and make my through the cracks on the wall....meanie...))

((Dude there is no way you know where this house is unless you can sense chakra ( The bloodline Karin has..can't remember it at the moment...If anyone else comes in this thread without a tag or without someone who has a tag THEIR DEAD, I'm not being leaniate anymore, it isn't hard to read!!! THE HOUSE IS INVISIBLE YOU CAN'T FIND IT BY SCENT (only way to find it is with body senser bloodline..Damn can't remember) ALSO, there is a gigant teal barrier that burns whoever who tries to enter it into oblivion..BOTTOM LINE, no tag no entry!!. Being wind would just make you burn quicker anyway genius.

@Brit: The house is invisible to those without a tag...Can you guys just read the first page XD))

just deal with it!I only looked a tthe pictures  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:27 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Darion72
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Darion72
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((You guys do know you just died right???

And Hiro shouldn't know where I live, He's never been here XD

Just delete your post I'll gie you a tag to enter brit but,Darion I don't know about 3nodding ))

((fine ill just turn into wind and make my through the cracks on the wall....meanie...))

((Dude there is no way you know where this house is unless you can sense chakra ( The bloodline Karin has..can't remember it at the moment...If anyone else comes in this thread without a tag or without someone who has a tag THEIR DEAD, I'm not being leaniate anymore, it isn't hard to read!!! THE HOUSE IS INVISIBLE YOU CAN'T FIND IT BY SCENT (only way to find it is with body senser bloodline..Damn can't remember) ALSO, there is a gigant teal barrier that burns whoever who tries to enter it into oblivion..BOTTOM LINE, no tag no entry!!. Being wind would just make you burn quicker anyway genius.

@Brit: The house is invisible to those without a tag...Can you guys just read the first page XD))

just deal with it!I only looked a tthe pictures

Since you insist, Ok your dead..simple as that..you just killed yourself..but seeing as your already dead, you''ll keep dying coming back,dying coming back..you get the picture..jackass filling my thread with OOC then says deal with it..yeah ok.))

((im where Brit is XD))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:29 pm
((i never showed up...deleted posts))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:32 pm
((EVERYONE DELETE THEIR OOC))

User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan nodded. " Mizu feel free to leave and carry on..I'll come see you when I can..I have obligations to attend to..and remember..I love you (aww XD )" Ryugan then gently grabbed Mizu's hand a placed a tag in it before vanishing.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:51 pm
Skye followed the directions given to her. She had come to a place constantly being hit by lightning. She was a little hesitant, but went to the house. She knocked on the door, and waited for a reply.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:13 pm
Hibari Kyoya of the Cloud
Hibari walked up to the Property without entering. He looked to the side and rang the Bell.

((To Brit, I am off the Property, I "Rang" a bell that will sound through the property without me setting foot on it, so we dont actually see each other yet.))

(((OMG, READ ENTIRE FIRST PAGE!!!!))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Try Treason

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:21 pm
((It doesn't make much of a difference, but okay.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:17 am
Skye got bored of waiting. She pulled out a peice of paper out her pocket, the paper folded itself into a butterfly, and began to fly around her.

She snapped and the butterfly sped up in one direction. She snapped again, and it morphed into a shurrikan. The speed of the paper sped up and flew away

((just thought i'd do some paper jutsu training while i wait.))  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:27 pm

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

Ryugan's bone creation simply opened his door and watched Skye.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:43 pm
Skye heard the door open. She turned to see a bone thing at the door. She looks around, "So, do i come in?" she asked the thing in the door.  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:54 pm

User Image

The clone sighed. " I'll put it this way..you got two seconds to enter or I'll break your jaw"

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:01 pm
シコツミャク
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
|| Regula Kaguya || Chuunin || Kumogakure || Hakemoto || Kaguya ||

Regula fell from the sky and landed behind Skye, shoving her into the manor. He then walked in and took off his hood. He looked at Ryugan's clone. "May I ask you something?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games