Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:05 pm
User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

Jessi awaited an answer, but got nothing in return, she shrugged and faced the hungry Sigfried. She widened her eyes. She shook her little head. "What the hell! No! You wont drink from her! Not ever!" She tried to look for something, any words that'll help. She heard her dad say this alot. Well, a few words that is. "The hell you wont ******** drink her!" Did she say those? Did she really? Jessi? The child?! Jessiebelle was surprised as well.

ι мαʏ вɛ ʏσʋиɢ, вʋт ωαтcн σʋт..

[[OOC:]]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:08 pm
Vincent

Vincent looked over his shoulder... "I will count on that..." He said to her comment and walked down the hall to the stairs and went up to his room. He opened the door and laid on his bed.... What just happened? He asked himself...

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:27 pm
Cheryl~

She then wandered down into the hall with her hand on her neck still applying pressure; she had some reddish glow on her face thinking about what had happened in the music room; she was actually pretty brave the first time ever... ever. She shrugged and still applied pressure to the wound.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:34 pm
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

"Never too old to have fun"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After finally finishing his walk around the house, Ralf heard yelling in the
halls.He walked to where he heard the yelling, and saw two human girls,
and Sigfried.Ralf shook his head and put his hand on Sigfried shoulder
once he was next to him."Sigfired, what do you think you're doing with
these poor girls?"
He asked him."Don't you know better than to scare them?".

(( Hello everyone! After pages of not posting! (because everyone just jumped ahead, but I wont complain :]) I'm BACK! ))

User Image

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:34 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin awoke up from his pleasant nap outside from a gush of wind. He realized how cold it was after being out here for even five minutes and went inside. Closing the doors, he embraced the warmth from the room. A clock on the wall caught his attention. 6:50 P.M. I need to get my stuff together. The show should start soon. He went to a cabinet and opened the black wooden doors. Vials of blood were arranged neatly in stacks. Justin took three vials in his hands. He quickly closed the cabinet and went to a wardrobe. Inside were different sets of dark clothing. He grabbed a black and gold shirt and changed into it. He then grabbed a full length black trench coat, put it on, and stuck the vials on the inside. He then grabbed a black mask on a hanger and strapped it on, along with a black and gold top hat. Pushing aside the clothing, he found a large case standing against the back wall. Grasping the case in his hands, he checked around to make sure everything was locked and in order. When all was secure, he ran into the nearest shadow and traveled to the outside of the castle. Looking around him for the last time, Justin ran towards town as fast as he could.

...Am I really the monster they say?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:37 pm
Dynamite comes in small packages but it still explodes.....

Hotaru chuckled and grinned, "Well let's just say that I'm not the BEST rolemodel there is. Don't want you to pick up some bad things from me."

When Hotaru heard Sigfried mention that he would be feeding from her, she bristled. Oh hell no. Her fingers brushed against the lighter that was in her pocket. It was her only defense against this blood lusting vamp. Immediately, she pushed Jessibelle behind her so she would not be in harms way. Hotaru narrowed her emerald eyes at him. The red-head slipped her hand into her pocket and gripped the lighter tightly, a low growl coming from her almost in challenge. Desppite the front that she was putting on, her heart had picked up in its pace from fear. The red-head KNEW how easily he could feed from her and kill her. Actually, by now she had accepted that she was about to get bitten but she could hope that he wouldn't kill her. Which now seemed to be more likely to not happen since one of Sigfried's brothers had arrived. Ok so they can't be ALL bad.

But it still explodes.....

User Image

Don't make me explode on you.

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:46 pm
User Image

Standing in front, ignoring Hotaru. She heard another voice. A boy who was rather handsome. But, she was still afraid. Nonetheless he's good or bad as hell. She has a phobia of them. Jessibelle was gonna glare at the other one, but he was actually caring for them. Then, she gripped Momi, she saw that Hotaru put herself out. She was puzzled. Why do they protect her. She could take of herself! Jessi poked her out, and stared at the golden-haired boy. She didn't take her eyes off him. "Scaring us? He doesn't care. He thinks he could do anything, cause, he's a 'star'!" She said. Almost imitating him. Jessi hated him. She doesn't care if he turns nice by the power of god, she'll hate him till she dies. Jessi wanted to find someone to hug. "Hotaru! Can.. can we just go?" She asked, she didn't want to be here, with him. He was hungry. "He wont let you live Hotaru, he'll..ki-kill you.." She batted her eye-lashes and began to tear up.

[[OOC:]]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:59 pm
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

Raffaello's golden eyes glared at Sigfried."No, he wont kill anyone"
He said, not taking his glare away from Sigfried."Come." He said
to his brother, dragging him to Ralfs room, which was a few doors
down.Ralf didn't care if Sigfried was going to try and fight him.Ralf was
probably stronger than him.Ralf opened his door and opened the mini
fridge he kept in his room.He took out a small bottle of blood, which is
from a blood bank, and threw it at him."Just ask, you know." He
said.Ralf walked back out, smiling big at the girls."Anyone hurt?" He asked.

User Image

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:01 pm
Cheryl~

She got to Jessibelle and Hotoru..and.. a handsome blonde guy. Her face was in deep blush; what a hottie!

She then shook her head and remembered what she needed to do. " Hey, what happened here?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:03 pm
((aww man so many pages! im sorry, my mom just started facebook and now she is addicted to one of the apps, so i haven't had the chance to jump on, plus i saw avatar last night...
can anyone fill me in??))  

RathLeigh

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:07 pm
User Image

She watched him glare and take him away. Hotaru better be happy now. If not, Jessi would hit her. Well, she will hit back also, but still! She saw him come back, with Cherie behide him. She looked at the blonde haired boy. "Yes. I am mentally hurt. I want to leave this retched place and go home. To my kingdom." She bluntly said to him, even as she held onto her sister, Cherie.

[[OOC: Rath!! -Glomp-Cling- Hm.. Well, Basically, everyone has met all the vamps, excpet the youngest. DX! And, Sig was like gonna eat Hotaru face out-NOT REALLY- and, Cheryl, JUST got bitten by Vincent! DX! I think, that's all! : D! Right? <3 ]]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:07 pm
Dynamite comes in small packages......

"Nope. Thank you. Maybe you leeches aren't so bad. Errrr, some of you." The red-head extended her hand, "I'm Hotaru by the way."

Even though she didn't show it. Felt relieved that she wasn't going to be drained of her blood tonight. That was a bit of a close one. That would be where she would wipe the proverbial sweat off her brow and give a sigh of relief. What? All in her mind of course!

But it still explodes.....

User Image

Don't make me explode on you.

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:08 pm
RathLeigh
((aww man so many pages! im sorry, my mom just started facebook and now she is addicted to one of the apps, so i haven't had the chance to jump on, plus i saw avatar last night...
can anyone fill me in??))

((I would, but I don't know what happened :[ I just jumped in with the current scene...))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:12 pm
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

He continued to smile."Well, nice to meet you, Hontaru.And, as for you,
younger sister, I'm sorry to hear that.My brother is just a little...
harsh."
He explained, trying to make her a little more comfortable.He
turned to the other girl who walked over."Oh, nothing.Just a
trouble-some brother, is all."
He said.

((Short <.<''))

User Image

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:14 pm
Vincent

Vincent had heard so commotion so he peaked out of his room and saw his brother get dragged away. "What is going on?" He asked himself and opened the door wider... Now that girl was here so he backed up into his room and closed the door... Great... She was with her sisters...

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games