Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:24 pm
"well frankly i find it overly obvious that your a vampire, i've been around long enough to know what one looks like!"
She sensed the girl trying to read her emotions
How futile, its impossible to read a summoners emotions, its one of our first lessons.
"Now did you not like my gifts? because if you don't i can always find some human blood or animal blood, depending on your tastes ofcourse." she smiled her cold smile at the girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:05 pm
"Thats interesting that you THINK its overly obvious what I am...but do you know what else I am? Vampire is only a little bit, its kinda complicated after that." Alyce says, wondering why she was smiling so coldly at her. Have I done something wrong?  

AlyGator95

AlyGator95

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:06 pm
((sorry for the wait))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:10 pm
"I'd say you were an empath with how you eep trying to figure out my emotions." Kali decides to make her entrance and she walks in, in all her tigeress glory, and circles the girl before sitting at Faliecias side.
"Besides whatever else you are, your still a vampire which means you drink blood."  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

AlyGator95

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:16 pm
Alyce smirks. "Ha! Youre wrong. I'm most definately NOT an empath." She looks at the tiger. "I..." She pauses, focusing on the tiger. "Kali doesnt seem to like me, just like you." Which I still dont get! she thinks impatiatently.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:22 pm
"Its rare for me to like anyone at first, but come tell me what you are if your not just a vampire or an empth. are you a shifter or mind reader?"
Faliecia pets Kalis head, and kali decides nows a good time to transform into her human form. well half human, she had tan skin and golden eyes and she retained her ears and tail and her hair was knee lenght and stripped. She looked like she was about 12.
"Kali.. seems she actually does like you, she rarely shows her human form to anyone but me." Faliecia sighed, such a fickle cat.  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:28 pm
Hana caught his long-suffering sigh and sobered up. 'I'm sorry... that was rather rude of me.' She restarined herself from reaaching for him when he leaped up on the bed next to her. 'I didn't think of how degrading that could sound before it popped out...' studying her hands in her lap, she shot a glance over at him, wondering what he would do.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:38 pm
((g'night guys))  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:53 pm
Zann was finished target practicing and went back to his dorm. He took out a metal plate, and re-enforced it with a spell. "Radahka." Zann whispered, and flames flickered at the re-enforced plate. He was testing to see if his flames were strong enough to burn re-enforced metal. It did, slightly. "Most likely a one-degree burn on humans..." Zann said to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:59 pm
((OOC: wow, where IS everyone? D:  

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:14 pm
((enjoying my vacation))

Almost as soon as Faliecia left, another girl zoomed into his office on a broom, which almost made him fall over. Regaining his composure, he listened to her request, and made the same motion as he did earlier to create a marked map. He waved her off, desperate to be sleeping again.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:17 pm
(Hey I've been here all day and nothing has happened crying .but why does everything happen when I turn in for the night scream )  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:19 pm

Shane listened to the girl, and nodded in an understanding fashion. He laid his head on his paws. "It's alright." he said in his wolf form, something all demihumans could do. "It's an understandable desire. You may..." he paused. "Pet me. Only if you want to." he added quickly as he stole a covert glance and noticed that she too looked at him. He looked down. If he were in his human form he would be blushing, but that's something animals just don't do.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:34 pm
Hana smiled, feeling a little bashful. Slowly she reached a hand over and stroked his head. After a moment or so of silence, Hana spoke up.
'So what are you here to study, Shane?'

((OOC: lol, Wonyky, i know exactly how you feel!  

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:59 pm
After Lucien motioned for her to go away she curtsied and left in silence then closed the door behind her and zoomed to her new classroom.

Once She got there she walked around with dissapointed look on her face. Wow so bright and colorful she thought before she put a spell on the room to paint the walls a dark shade of green and another spell to make the roses around the room wilt and turn black. Much Better...Except one thing is missing. She thought looking at the windows. and used one last spell to make dark ripped broken drapery. Perfect! she thought with a smile. Now Time to find my room

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games