Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Manor *Redux* (Starting/Finally Full!) Updates! pg.13 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting story?
  Yes, I like it! :D I'm joining!
  Nope! Not good enough for me...
  It's okay, I'll think about joining...
View Results

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:20 pm
Shiva didn't know what to say. He wanted to finish her work as well as his own. He really wanted to go on this date. "I guess if you really want it done faster you can." She looked at him. Her excitment wes building up inside her. "I need to get changed though...I cant go like this." She said pointing at her dress.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:56 pm
"Nor can I, this outfit is far too filthy for something like this" In reality his outfit only had a few minor stains, but he still wanted to change "I'll meet you in front of the back entrance" He clicked his watch and vanished, he was moving super fast as he basically did everything that needed to be done

Fire Star saw John in the Stables so he flew in front of the window

He smiled "Right on time Fire Star, Lilly hop on" He smiled and petted Fire Star, even though he could not talk animal, he and Fire Star could still basically communicate  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:49 pm
~I'm not to sure about this post but I put it up anyway. If there is something wrong with it please let me know.~

Shiva turned and headed for the stairs. When she reached the top she went to her room. She pulled a dress from the closet and headed for the bathroom. After she had finished her shower she got dressed and fixed her hair up just right. "I hope that I look ok." She said smiling into a mirror.

~Whichever of these you like better is fine with me.~

http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w331/PrettyMerowl/dualmaid02.jpg  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:07 pm
Lilly smiled and nodded, "Alright then! time for an awesome ride!" she said excitedly. She hopped on to Fire Star, So, Fire Star? where will you be taking us? she asked to fire horse mentally.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:05 am
Missy Eevee
Lyra looked up at Nala, she didn't even know this cat. How do you know my name? she snotred, threateningly. If this cat knew her name, then it must have been easdropping on her and Fire Star's canveration. She didn't like easdroppers, even if they over heard by accident.
"I heard from a few mice about you and You are the only one that fits what they said she look like so, I took a guess hopeing not to make a fool out of myself." She said keeping her calm."And calm down please i would hate to have the humans find out where we are because you got to loud. i just wanted to say hello and introduce myself." She said as she climbed down the tree and stood on the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:42 pm
Lyra sighed, Stupid blabbering mice... she muttered. She never hated any animal, but she was always annoyed how cattery mice were. I'm not being loud, plus, were in the middle of the forest..she stated bluntly. Not looking a the cat.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:59 pm
John will decide, I may know this place inside out, but I'm really not the leader type

He mimicked Fire Star's fire flight ability and smiled "Hold on tight to Fire Star" He flew out and had Fire Star follow, he was headed to the central tower

((Like a clock tower without the bells))

Once he finished he went to his room where he also took a shower and then he went to his closet, he pulled out the outfit that worked best with his personality. He walked calmly to the back entrance.

((Basically like this, but just the clothes))

http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/ad310/rainnkaz19/Other Anime Guys/83.jpg  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:49 pm
Lilly held on tight and nodded, "Alrighty then!" she said with a laugh.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:59 am
"I am aware of where we are but, I wasent Worried about the humans hearing you just the mice. There always got there ears into other peoples talking." She said as she cought a mouse By the tail Next to Lyra. "And we got a vet at the place that can speak to animals now." Nala said knowing She couldn't kill the mouse in the woods it wouldn't be right.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:12 pm
Shiva came down the stairs and headed for the back entrance. She could see that Jet was waiting for her at the door. She smiled. "I didn't keep you waiting to long did I?" Shiva giggled. I really hope everything goes well.  

shivawolf1

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:54 pm
He landed with Fire Star in a room by flying through a window at the very top of the tower "Welcome to the Manners main info room, while in here one can find information on almost any topic ranging from powers to people, it even covers things from times before records, you can learn virtually anything here"

He smiled and looked at her "Nah, I just got here" He walked over to her and put one arm around her "You look beautiful" He had noticed Fire Star, but it really had nothing to do with him  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:27 pm
"Wow! That's so interesting!" she exclaimed happily as she looked around. This place seemed so amazing. "Really? anything?" she asked in shock.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:37 am
He smiled and looked at her "Yep, this room holds information an anything and everything that you could think of, but believe it or not, they say the Owner has his own superior system and that's how he knows so many of our private matters" He smiled and knew he was making that up, but he knew it would add more mystery to the owners identity  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:19 pm
"That's just creepy..." she muttered. "Is it like being a stalker?" the fact bothered her a bit, "and why are we up here? shouldn't this only be for the onwer? won't we get in trouble?" she questioned. Lilly found the owner so mysterious, she really wanted to find out what was going on and who this owner really was.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:53 pm
"It's OK, this one is the one he allows everyone in the Manner to use. He keeps a far more advanced one to himself" He smiled and looked at her "You really think he acts like a stalker, he only does what he does to protect everyone, no one's really sure about this, but they say that he wears that mask to hide his face after he once got hurt protecting Jet, after that he hides his face" Part of that was true, John always was a heroic persio, never letting anyone get hurt, but when he saved Jet, his face was not scared but his led was broken for several months  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff