Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training room for genin for chuunin exams Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:36 pm
"Damn them... they wiped your memory..." Ronnel clenched his hand tightly, the bindings on his glove nearly cutting into his skin. He looked up slowly.
"You. You are, or rather, were Kashiim Kamisama, the Kazekage." He pledged in his mind to study up on his clan's jutsu. The Mindwalking techniques of the Yamanaka's would surely help in circumstances like this.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:49 pm
Is this guy drunk or something? Nanashi asked himself in his head. "Kid, I don't know what you are talking about. My name is Nanashi Ongaku, named by an angel herself. I am Otokage, and have been for some time now." Nanashi said, slightly wondering about the past which he couldn't remember.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:54 pm
"Sorry bucko. That might be who you are now, but you were, and are, Kashiim Kamisama. And don't think I'm just making this up. I have a Kekkei Genkai trait that let's me identify people's chakra I know well, and you sir, have the exact same chakra signature as my Kazekage did. Slightly different, but that's from the fact that Akatsuki took the Lesser Yonbi from you. Here, a test of something..." It wouldn't prove much, but if it did work Ronnel would at least get one laugh out of this sad situation. The cloaked man drew open the front of his cloak and unsealed a small scroll on his hip. Out came a large box. He placed it on the ground and stepped back before continuing.
"Now, as for your angel... I don't know who that is, but she took my Kage from me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:08 pm
Yep. He is on some sort of drug. Nanashi said to himself, answering his earlier question. Nanashi looked from the box to Ronnel with a questioning look. "A box?" Nanashi asked, standing up. "How will a box prove anything? And how is a box a test?" Nanashi said, keeping his stance firm but relaxed. He truly did not know why Ronnel would bring a box into this, seeing as how boxes had no significance to Nanashi.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:25 pm
Ronnel's eyes tightened at that. They really did take his memories.
"It was to prove just how much of your memory they stole from you." Ronnel shook his head and destroyed the box with a quick wind jutsu before looking up at Kashiim sadly.
"And it seems that they took all of them. I hope you remember Kashiim-sama, I really do." He bowed, then paused and used a bit of sand manipulation to make a wing of sand. He set it down in front of his old Kage and turned to leave.
"Sorry to bother you for something you can't remember."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:08 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

The twins got into the place and then stopped right there.

"Zeramaru-sama said he wanted to personally train two gennin." Yumi said as she looked for three genin that might look good.

Mai started walking around and then poked Jurou. "I like you." Mai said then she scooted towards Jin. She entered his body and came out his back. "This guy too."

"Our Dad will first do a minor surgery for you guys to improve your flexibility then he will train you more come to the experimentation room." Yumi said frankly as she waited for them.

(( We picked the two that are last seen))  

KazElli

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:30 pm
((I am a tad bit frightened >_>))

Jurou was a little worried about having surgery done to him, but he figured that if he was getting trained, he should go for it.
"Alright." Jurou said while getting up. "I guess I'll go to the experimentation room then."
Jurou then woalked out of the training room.

Edited:

((last or least seen? cuz I haven't posted that much because I already hada good amount of training))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:22 pm
Narkosa sprinted into the training ground gasping for air. after a few moments of catching his breath Narkosa looked around "I need to speak to the Kage,"  

Narkosa2512

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:28 pm
Kai follwed Nark."Why did you run so much."Kai then started to laugh."Kai then threw Nark a scroll."You dropped this."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:42 pm
(Kai, you are beginning to upset me -__- )

Nanashi looked to Nark. and walked over. "That would be me.How can I help you?" Nanashi said, towering over the boy. Nanashi then shot a glance to Kai.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:49 pm
Kai looked at the otokage."Sir I was just returning this scroll to him." Kai smiled."No need to be worried."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:04 pm
Nanashi shot Kai an angry glare. "What did you do?" He snarled at Kai. Obviously, there was something that happened if Kai was telling him not to worry.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:07 pm
Kai bowed."Well sir we were sparing in rain and then he ran away so I chased him."Kai started to cry."Please forgive me sir." Kai stayed down crying.

((Remember Kai is only 7 and he likes to joke))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:32 pm
Narkosa glared at the youngster looking at the scroll that was at his feet "Ohh did I drop this before or after youu tried to rip my out, or was it after you nearly try to blow up the Amekage office," Narkosa took a few steps away from Kai.  

Narkosa2512

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:41 pm
Kai stood up."Now I never tried to rip your eyes out and I never tried to blow the amekages office up." Kai stopped crying then wiped his face."The Amekage was with us in the training grounds, and she will tell you that I didn't do any of that stuff." Kai sat down where he stood." If you don't believe me ask Lady Amekage."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff