Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:24 pm
Yasou quickly stepped over to where she was and took a good look at her hand. "do you still have that cloth you offered me earlier?" Yasou asked, he held her hand in hers taking a good look at it. It was a some what pretty bad bite, and he wanted to help her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:27 pm
Shiva put her hand on his chest and looked him in the eyes again. He isn't lying....I guess that means I can trust him if he's not gonna lie to me about that. She looked down trying to resist the urge to hug him. "I only just met you but...I feel somehow...attracted to you..."  

shivawolf1

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:30 pm
(( Its ok with me but i think you need to ask the RP owner.))
Kess smiled. "glad you like it, I made it myself." She looked at the cake and nodded. She looked back at him and smiled again. She coulnt help it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:32 pm
((I was talking to her in a message so she told me it was alright razz )) Xial took another bite of his cake and a small drink of his tea "Well it's very good" He smiled at her softly and looked out the window "I really appreciate you making me something too eat..i wanted cake so bad" ((Gotta wait for a good moment to take her..))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:35 pm
Lerista blushed a bit more and for a moment couldnt speak. He had to remind himself that she might do something like this to try and escape. But for awhile at least he liked the thought that somebody actually wanted him. He was wanted only for a few things normally. Even the friends that helped talk him into this didnt understand him. He was glad that he got her before somebody else could harm her. He smiled at her again, still unsure of what to say.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:37 pm
((lol. K))
Kess laughed slightly." Well, I guess your lucky I had to come back here." She looked towards the back room." That reminds me, Ill be right back." She held up a finger and got up an walked into the back room to grab the wallet that was sitting on the sink.

heartless_luver123

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:38 pm
"Y-Yeah I still have it...."
She said drying her tears and takes out the cloth and gives it to him.She loosend her grip on the bite mark. Blood dripped more onto the ground. She gave him a weak smile.
"Looks like I won't be able to hide this from the girls tommarow...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:41 pm
((Perfecto razz )) Xial finished his cake and noticed kess walk into a back room he follow her slightly and stood in the doorway "Hmm so you came back because you forgot your wallet?" He grinned slightly "I think you were lucky to have come back here" He smiled evily ((Hmm now he must capture her razz ))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:45 pm
Kess turned around to see Xail and smiled only slightly. "Um.. Your not supposed to be back here." She saw how he looked and she back up.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:47 pm
Xial walked closer to her "Oh well then excuse me..i just came back here to see what it's like" he watched her slightly wondering what was going through her mind "Dont worry..i wont hurt you" He grinned slightly  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:50 pm
Kess looked aliitle unsure. "Well, why would you hurt me. And what do you mean see what its like?" She backed up all the way to the wall and clutched her wallet in her hand.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:53 pm
Xial moved closer too her and put his hands by her head on each side of her head "I Just wanted to be back here i've never seen it" He grinned evily/color]  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:55 pm
Kess closed her eyes. "What do you want from me." She whispered. She was trapt.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:57 pm
Xial grabbed her chin slightly "I just want you.." He laughed slightly "Thats not so wrong is it? Your so cute..i was going to wait until you all opened but i decided you were the cutest so far"  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:04 pm
Kess shook her head slightly. "Why. Why do you want me?" A thought crossed her mind. "Did you take Shiva?" She whispered quickly.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games