Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please...Don't do this. ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:26 pm
(( It's cool. Going places is fun smile )
Nan followed her new 'Master'. "I'm ready already" she quickly said. Waiting for whatever else he had to say. Not like I can do anything. .  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:27 pm
“Still, you are bleeding, and around this house the site or smell of blood could get you killed.” Iskara was a vampire and though she is the only one other than the healers it was still dangers. (Then there where the guest to think of.) She would keep all of this to herself but they will find out soon. They always do.  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:29 pm
((Not for me.My step mom is a b***h.............))

He looks at her "You sure?Ive got time.You can do whatever you want till your ready." he says with a smile.He wasnt going to beat her or hurt her like teh boy thought he was.That was the last thing he would do to the girl.
Before he goes into teh lobby to wait he looks back at her and asks "Whats your name?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:32 pm
Daisuke laughed slighlty "Do not worry about me..someone trys something they would die..this eye isnt only a curse..it's a blessing..it gives me strength and hidden powers which i cannot use yet but i will soon enough"  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:35 pm
"hmph, ill do what ever i have to do if i get to stay away from him at night." david said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:35 pm
((I kinda know how you feel -.-))
Nan simply looked at him and said " I'm pretty sure I have nothing else to do in a . . .slave shop. .". She didn't want to tell him her name but it was better than anything else he would probably think of. .I don't even know him that well. I can't judge him too much. . . "My name is Nan. Nan Crescendo.And what do I call you? 'Master'? saying more curious than sarcastic.  

Apple_Gel3

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:37 pm
Daisuke fake frowned "Awww i'm hurt you dont like me?" He laughed slightly "I dont care if you like me or not.." He looked out the window staring at the clouds "Outside.." he whispered to himself  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:38 pm
He smiles "What a beutiful name.Im Xaviar.BUt please dont call me master.ITs degrading to us both." He leaves teh room going into the lobby.He leaves the shop and looks at Nan "Last chance."He says to her.  

MrCoconutKitty

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:41 pm
"My trust is eard or bought." he said. "and so it does hurt I know it and your 'curse' is noting you got some blood big deal."he said with disdain.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:43 pm
Nan tried not to blush and said " That's a relief. And anyway, I already said bye. . ." She walked over to where he was "Let's go already. It's depressing being here." she said impatiently. Nan looked over to the store keeper and muttered a bye looking down. She couldn't just leave without saying that even though it was probably their fault she was here in the first place.  

Apple_Gel3

MrCoconutKitty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:45 pm
He shrugs and starts to walk across the street into the apartment building.He gets in teh elevator and holds the door for her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:45 pm
Daisuke laughed slightly "Oh no my friend it's not just blood thats just when i'm mad when it hurts it does much more..it feels like being stabbed hundreds of times by little knives so tell me is that not a curse?" he asked boredly looking at david "Plus i wouldnt talk i could kill you at any moment.."  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:51 pm
Nan followed Xaviar and got into the elevator. She was trying to be quiet She began to think. I wonder. . What do slave buyers actually do with their slaves.He doesn't seem cruel but not kind either. Is he human? Or is he like that other guy? thinking so much gave her a headache. "...Are you human?" Nan accidentally asked looking straight at Xaviar. She couldn't help it, even though she knew she should keep quiet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:51 pm
"you act as if your the only one with powers." david said looking away from him. 'I would kill you but master payed good money and if i killed you she would be angry with me."  

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:52 pm
She looked out the window. “You don’t know what your dealing with, my dear.” Iskara hade built a strong resistance to blood over her years, but she is still a vampire and blood is blood. Not only that but she was concerned for both of there well being. (How long can he survive like this?) She asked herself.
She turned back to them " you to are going to half to stop with this 'im going to kill you' thing" sounding more like a mother than a master.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games