Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Angels vs. Deomons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
+1
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
woot gold
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 30

hyuijin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:37 am
The Look:User Image
Name: Leoni Arius
Race:Hybrid(Half demon, half angel)
Bio: His mother was a demon and His father was an angel, When the war broke out his mother was killed by an angel and his father was killed by a demon but before his parents were killed Leoni was left in the care of a human. Once he reached the age 15 his wings took root and his sudden transformation was witnessed by a group of humans and while he escaped from the raged humans fighting for their lives the human that cared for him sacrificed itself by holding the angry humans back and blowing itself and the other humans to bits with a grenade. Filled with confusion and hatred for every species that caused harm to him and his loved ones, he hides in the shadows. He swears to seek vengence on Angels, demons, and humans.
Powers:Healing,Creating orbs of darkness.(About the size of tennis balls) His healing ability works for himself and others. His orbs of darkness can be used to blind his enemies in a shroud of darkness for about 10 minutes(depends on how long he keeps his concentration) and it can be used in means of transportation.
Weapon: His wings and a sword that his mother left him that can affect Angels, demons, and humans.
Affiliation: Virtually whatever is left of earth, but mainly hell.
Gaianame:Hyuijin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:48 am
((YAY!! She let you in!!))

User Image
Sonija dropped to the ground and stood before Chrs, the tip of her Katana pressing into his chest right over his heart a droplet of blood beginning to form and drop. "I will give you, one last chance. If you swear on your life to leave, and never come back I will let you live. I will not hunt you, I will not look for you, nor ask. What say you?" She ripped her whip from around him making the slash bigger, as she readied her whip again in case Chris decided to make the move to harm her or Julian. Her breath was ragged and fast, almost like a wolf panting. Her eyes shone red and gold, her teeth bared and it seemed her fangs had grown. Her demon was coming out and she wasn't afraid. She would kill him. She knew that now.

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:15 pm
User Image
Julian had been struggling with the knife that had been impaled into his right eye, a hand covering the wound. The blade was still in, but he knew it would have to come out. There was no saving his eye at this point; it was gone. Julian slowly wrapped his fingers around the end of the blade, preparing himself for the pain that was about to come. Then in one quick motion Julian pulled the knife out of his eye, letting out a blood curling yell at the same time. He dropped the blade to the ground, using his hand to cover his bleeding face once more, his hand over his right eye as blood ran from under his fingers. Julian knew what had happened, but he didnt want to actually look down at the knife at his feet and confirm that it was real.

Julian had literally lost his right eye.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:19 pm
User Image
Chris looked at Sonija for a moment, a fire burning in his eyes. He knew that if he tried to attack her that there was no way he wasnt going to get impaled by her blade, but maybe... "Now see, that would be far too easy. Plus, when have I ever given up that easy?" Chris said, and right as his last words crossed his lips he used one hand to hit the katana, moving the tip of the blade from over his heart to his shoulder. With that he moved forward, feeling the sword go through his shoulder as he got right within inches of Sonija. He brought his other hand back, the claws on his fist weapon aimed right for her throat. "Die." Chris said as he pushed his hand forwards, the blades aimed right for the side of the girl's neck.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:27 pm
User Image
Sonija's eyes widened and she ripped her Katana from his shoulder severing his arm as she whirled and ducked. The claws slashed her face, Sonija felt the white hot pain as they cut through her flesh like butter. She felt the waves of hot blood spill down her throat and down her front as she brought the whip around with her and wrapped it around his legs and knocking him to the ground. Her Katana came from above and into his belly. It wouldn't kill him instantly...it was her last bit of mercy for him. She drove it further into him as she stood up and stepped on the arm that was left. She bent down and breathed into his face. "Last chance, Love" Sonija said the last word like a curse.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image
Chris let out a howl of pain as his arm was removed from his body and he was thrown to the ground, Sonija's katana diving into his stomach. He knew that this was it; even if he did surrender, which he wouldnt, he would die anyways from bloodloss. He saw that he had gotten a good lick in on her face, but his greatest acomplishment of the fight was hitting that angel in the eye. Chris snarled at Sonija, then literally spit at her. "I'll see you in the 9th ring, traitor." Chris said, a dark smile on his face.
User Image

Julian had been slowly approaching the two demons, one hand covering his bloody face, the other gripping his scythe so tight his knuckles were white. To say that Julian was angry would be an understatement; he was fumming. Julian was breathing heavy now and felt dizzy from the loss of blood, but he had one thing on his mind right now as he came up alongside Sonija and the dismembered Chris who lay on the ground. With one hand Julian brought his silver scythe up above his head, pausing for a moment as he looked at Chris. Julian dropped his hand, and where his eye should be was just a hollow socket, blood covering the area around it. "Die" Julian said, bringing the scythe down as hard as he could, the tip of the blade hitting Chris in the middle of his face, going through his head and embedding into the concrete beneath him.

((Well now Chris is officially DEAD. And BTW the 9th ring thing was quoting Dante's Inferno, if you didnt catch that.))  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:54 pm
User Image
Sonija hardly flinched as Chris's saliva hit her face. She heard Julian coming to her side but didn't expect what was coming next. She jumped as Julian delivered the final blow. She ripped her Katana from Chris's limp body. She falls to the ground next to Julian shaking. Sonija was relieved, scared, and bleeding. She has lost blood, it was still flowing down her face and neck it was beginning to run down her chest and sides, pooling on the ground beside her. She looks up and sees Julian. He was still bleeding. She got up on her knees and pulled him down to her. Sonija didn't know what else to do. Julian was hurt and she had to try and heal him. Sonija pulled out herbs and patches hoping to stop his bleeding and soon."Julian..." She didn't know what else to say..Chris was dead...finally.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:11 pm
User Image
When Sonija began to pull him down next to her, Julian quickly covered his hollow eye, not wanting her to see that damage that had been done. Julian knew his wound was far beyond healing; one cannot simply regenerate an eye. Sonija's wounds though could be healed; they looked painful, but they were far from fatal. "Please, dont waste them on me." Julian said, gently grabbing Sonija's wrist with his free hand and slowly pushing her hand towards her, his other hand still covering his eye. "I will be fine... And there is nothing more you can do to fix this wound. Use what you have one yourself; your wounds can be healed." Julian said, his voice sinking a little at the end. He looked over at the dead body of Chris, his scythe still embedded in the demon's skull, the shaft of the scythe pointed in the air at an angle. Julian had swung alot harder than he expected, actually embedding the silver blade into the concrete beneath the demon.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image
Sonija placed the herbs on her face. It began to burn but it meant it was healing....it would never heal all the way, she would carry silver lines the rest of her lift. Sonija ripped more of her leggings and made a patch she handed it to Julian. "Here, to stop the bleeding...and so you don't have to hide from me.." Sonija knew the damage was bad. She had already seen the dagger. She knew Julian had lost his eye completely, but that didn't change the way she felt about him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image
Julian took the small path of clothing quickly, placing it over his eye socket. "Thank you." He said as he covered his eye with the temperary patch. Julian wasnt hiding his hollow socket because he was ashamed of it, he was hiding it to try to spare Sonija from looking at it constantly. Julian knew it had to look haunting to say the least, and he wanted to spare her that image as long as he could. He also knew he would need a proper patch for his eye eventually; though that would come in time. "Are you alright?" Julian asked, looking over at Sonija, one hand still covering where his eye used to be.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image
Sonija had her face covered. She felt that if she was hurt as bad as she thought and scarred and that maybe he wouldn't feel the same about her. Sonija was worried about her face. "Julian..I am sorry..." She felt remorse for him losing his eye. Tears began to fall. She kept her left side of her face covered and pointed away from him. The pain was a tingle now meaning it was almost fixed.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:11 pm
User Image
Julian knew what Sonija was apologizing for, but he also knew that she didnt need to. "There is no need to be sorry. You couldnt control what happened to me, just like I couldnt control what happened to you..." Julian said, referring to the large scratchs across Sonija's face. Those marks meant nothing to him though; they didnt change the way he felt about her. Slowly, Julian let his hand fall away from his eye, taking the patch with it. His eyelid was closed, covering the socket, but just by the way it was laying it was clear that his eye was completely missing.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

hyuijin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:17 pm
User Image
Leoni looked over at the tombstone that made him grunt then looked away at how chaotic the world was, with all the war going on. He then wiped the blood off of his blade that was tainted from the low life demon he had just slain."Did you possibly think that you could kill me? It was your kind that slain my father."He sheathed his sword and then generated a dark orb and jumped through it. He reappeared in a ruined down building with a tattered bed and broken wood floors all throughout the building. He sighs and puts his sword on the tattered bed and puts his hands behind his head, then rests his head back on his hands. As he begins to relax his hears a creak and smells the stench of a human. He then acts as if he is completely relaxed and then the human goes to strike Leoni from behind with a machete and then Leoni dodges to the right and impales the human with his wing and lifts the human up bringing the human closer to his face and notices that the human is male. Leoni's eyes are red with anger."Filthy vermin!!!" He then swings the human away off of his blood stained wing and the human crashes on the floor. Leoni generates an orb that transports the humans dead body above the gigantic hole that serves as the entrance to hell."I......despise......humans......angels.......and demons. They are all dead space to me."Leoni sighs again and then lays upon his tattered bed and falls asleep. As dawn broke, Leoni found himself suddenly waking up from the crashes and screams of torture from outside. He sighs. "I really got to get that glass window fixed." He laughs to himself. He gets up and stretches his limbs and then stretches out his wings."Ahhhhhh... that feels soo good." His expressions is as if he just melted into a pool of relaxation and feel good. He grabs his sword and heads out the door and says to himself. "Every demon,angel, and human gets me closer and closer to my revenge." Just then he sees a creature falling out of the sky and over the pit of hell. "Hmmm... I wonder what is going on over there.....nevermind that, it is none of my concern." Even though, the curiosity is plunged into the back of his mind.  
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games