Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:02 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

He knew the look on her face.
He had seen things that only Alex Pardee could make up.
The things had followed him all over HMI and they did shock therapy to him just so he would stop seeing them.
The were gruesome things.
He held her close and laid his head onto hers.
"It won't hurt you.", he whispered.
He kissed the top of her head.
He hoped it didn't get her mad and rubbed one of her arms.
"I'm going to take you to the Cabin in the mountains and you can draw. You can have a puppy. We can do everything. The housekeepers will pamper you and you will live the life of a princess, but you'll have to share the house with me and the other kids."
He wanted to make her happy.
Of course her puppy would have to be trained.
He felt his guilt punch him and decided that he would tel her about it at the lake.
He was going to need to tell her about it, because he needed some help for a plan.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:22 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Jackson jumped, feeling Decker holding to her, it wasn't something she was used to, having someone to comfort her, it was always yelling, and pills. Lots of the two of things but never comfort. She shivered, leaning into him, feeling calmer now and saw the part of the bloodied hand slid away, the sounds of the cracking she heard and gurgling stopped and she slowly relaxed. She listened to Decker, a small smile playing at her lips, that sounded nice. She bet the cabin was beautiful, and the scenery would be wonderful. She chuckled, thinking about having a puppy and being pampered. She had never had a puppy before, but she had seen dogs and animals on TV before when she was younger, she wanted a wolf pup, they weren't that dangerous if you took care of them, and they were absolutely beautiful. She looked up at Decker, a soft smile on her lips, she wanted to know why he cared, why he wanted to pamper her but she would leave it alone for now. "Can I have a wolf pup?"She asked, giving him the most innocent face she could manage, any puppy sounded good but she would have to learn to take care of it. She watched Jake and chuckled, leaning back a little to see him get some condoms, making her snicker. "Jakey, are you doing what I think you doing?"She asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

||I effing love Alex Pardee.||

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:36 pm
User Image

Jake flushed a crimson when she asked that question and he felt Max trying to shove in there to make a smart a** comment. Biting his lip he chuckled and looked up at her. "Well....um...I...yeah..." He lowered his head with his cheeks crimson. "I dont want to a burden more than I already am..." He knew if he actually did do that with her and they had a kid then he would be even more in the way. With another eye twitch in his vulnerable moment Max looked back up.
"And what was it you were doing sweets? Seems like you and the kid are quite fri..." He bit his lip hard drawing blood and Jake shook his head. "I'm sorry...I was keeping him down....Jacky...I need my snakebites back...or at least a razor."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:49 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter rollled on his back and groaned. He was diffinately was not a morning person. He kept rolling until he bumped into Seth. With one eye opened, Ritter admired the beautiful face before him and kissed him lightly on his chest. Ritter stretched out and yawned/meowed, cursing the time. Rolled on top of Seth and kissed his for head.
"Wakey, Wakey love. Time to get up."
Ritter pounce on him a bit then got off, hoping Seth would wake up. Ritter sat up in the bed and brushed out his hair. He noticed the other to boys were out and rose from the bed. Ritter walked to his bag and pulled out some fresh new clothes and stripped in the room.
♫A star up in the sky... A poem to the dead... Let this mistake bring vivid crystals to her eyes...♫
Ritter began singing softly as he fixed his hair at the mirror, awaiting Seth awaking.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:57 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth woke up and looked at Ritter.
He cursed and covered his face feeling his sexual need punch him in the face.
He had really pushed himself and now he was going to pay for it.
He brushed his teeth and was getting his stuff together with Ritter's, after a quick change in the bathroom.
"I'm going downstairs. I wanna see what they're up to."
He walked downstairs and came up to the van.
He saw Jake and winked at him.
Then he saw Jacky and Decker.
"Oh buddy. What are you two doing holding onto each other like that?"
He looked over and saw the condoms.
"Ooh. Been a while since I've seen these."
Seth looked at the boxes.
Small, Medium, Large, XL... he tilted his head.
"None of these are my size. Not fair.", he pouted.
Though Seth had quite a bit on him he had never thought of himself as bigger and better than any other guy.
Probably cause he wasn't involved in the stupidity of free life teens.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:04 pm
User Image

Jackson couldn't help but giggle, he was so cute! "Jakey, your not a burden, but, better safe than sorry."She said, figuring that was the smart thing to do about it. If he wanted to have sex with Kairi she wouldn't tell him not to, she wasn't in charge of anyone's sex life but her own. She chuckled, hearing Max, that dope. "Nothing wrong with being friendly Maxy."She said, sticking out her tongue before sighing, looking at Jake, pain was his outlet. She leaned over the seat, wiping the blood from his lip and wiping it on her jeans before hearing Seth and blushing, dammit, she had been caught. "I uhm..nothing."She muttered, biting at her lip and pulling Jake out of the van. "I'll help you out Jakey."She said, patting her pocket, she had kept a razor on her just in case. She looked at Seth, and grinned, perfect chance to tease him. "They don't sell extra small Seth."She teased, shoving him softly before taking Jake to the other side of the van. She pulled the small case out of her pocket, it was just like a film holder but was painted blue and green. She tipped it over, holding the razor between her fingers and holding it out to him. "Go ahead, but don't go to far, I have stuff to bandage it up when your done."She said, leaning on the van and waiting. She wasn't going to leave him alone while he cut himself, not yet. She didn't want him to go to far.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:17 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker's eyes widened at the other guy, Seth that had joined them.
They wouldn't fit?
His jaw dropped slightly and he looked down at Jacky.
A wolf?
"I dunno. We might be able to find someone with a litter that was abandoned. People kill wolves up there. They attack sled dogs and animals, so there are always pups that people find abandoned.", he murmured.
He was still a little shocked over Seth.
He was glad he had snapped her out of whatever she had seen.
"When I get there I plan on staying for a while. Making a sled dog team. Having a nice life in the snow."
He sighed as she got away from him.
He climbed into the front and started going though his dashboard.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:19 pm
User Image

Jake smiled with a flush on his cheeks again when she wiped the blood off. He had never talked about sex so off hand like they did, so he couldnt keep up. When she pulled him out of the van he didnt say anything though he did laugh at her comment to Seth. Seeing the knife and knowing why she was standing there he nodded and took the knife. He brought the razor to his upper arm and despite what he wanted to do he cut himself slowly along the arm. His eyes rolled up as he felt the exquisite feeling of the pain and the voices were silent again. They would stay that way for a good while too. After he was done he smiled at Jacky and handed her back the razor. He had enough control to hold himself back. With his non cut arm he wrapped it around her in a half hug. "Thank you Jacky. I needed that...your my better family then my real family ever was." He smiled again with slight tears in his eyes. She had helped him and looked out for him since they met. He would beat the crap out of Decker if he ever hurt her.

Lord Blade Icestorm

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:34 pm
User Image

Jackson couldn't keep from frowning at the thought of people killing wolves, she didn't like the thought of killing anything, it felt horrible to her. She was hoping to find a pup and help it, if it was lost she would help it but she wouldn't take it from a mother. She watched out of the corner of her eye as Jake cut himself and shivered, glancing down at her arms that were still bandaged up from yesterday when she had cut herself, down her arms. She had needed and it had indeed kept her voices quiet for a long time, she was glad for that. She took back the razor, unable to resist licking the blood off and licking her lips before slipping the razor back in the container and putting it back in her pocket. She sent Jake a smile and hugged him around the waist. "You don't need to thank me Jake. Were all family and your a great person, you deserve good friends and family."She said, kissing his cheek and ruffling his hair before pulling out a bandage and a wrap from her other pocket and wiping away the excess blood, fixing up his arm. She smiled at him. "There you go bud."She said, looking at him and smiling warmly "I'm really happy for you Jake."She said, putting her hands in her pockets "You and Kairi really like each other and im really happy for you. Whether your ya know, getting sexual or not, you guys seems really happy."She said, chuckling. "I'm still here for you though, okay?"

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔═════════════════╗
Krysta opened her eyes slighty when Jackson called for them to wake up but didn't actually wake up until several minutes after. She rose and looked over her shoulder. Savannah slept heavily next to her. Krysta smiled and trailed her fingers upon Savannah face. She deliciously cute. Krysta got up and headed for the shower. Feeling the water run down her skin, Krysta felt her bruises burn in the steam. She cleean herself up nicely and perpared herself for the day. She choose a rose tank with gray capris and a white hoodie to top it off. She curled her hair and let it flow down her back. When done with her make up, Krysta lighty shoved Svannah to wake up.
"Hun you better wake up soon or we might leave you."
Krysta walked out the door to the van. She would skip breakfast since she didn't like eating so early. Krysta barely ate. She didn't mind food to much.
She arrived and joined the crowd.

"Morning, my little Brady's!"
Krysta giggled with her hands in her hoodie pockets.

╚═════════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image

Jake frowned a bit but nodded. "I'm not sure what I deserve anymore, but I'm getting a better life. Better then when they left me to rot." He sighed a bit and shook his head to clear it of the thoughts in it. He smiled as she licked the blood off. He remembered her telling him about her pain fetish so it must have been a bit difficult for her to watch straight faced. The bandage on his arm would hold off the bleeding which was good in his opinion. He flushed a little when she mentioned him and Kairi maybe being sexual and shook his head. "I dont know anything about that...and she...well she deserves to be taken care of gently. I want to go a bit slow...its why I wasnt going to try anything...not yet." He hugged her with his other arm too and grinned at her. "I know your here Jacky and I'll always be here for you. I love you more than I ever loved my family...tell me if that guy ever hurts you okay? I dont think he will be still..."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:10 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter cocked his head as Seth rushed in and out and all about. Ritter didn't even get a word with since Seth was in such a hurry. It made Ritter feel a bit sad but shrugged it off. He and Seth managed to hold back Black Ritter throught the night. Ritter was so proud if Seth.
Ritter walked out of the room, into the girls room. Savannah and Kairi laid in separate beds but Ritter went straight to Savy's. He figure Jake wouldn't want to leave Kairi behind so Ritter didn't mess with her. Shaking Savannah, Ritter whined.

"Vanne... Wake up..."
Savannah managed to slightly open her eyes but she still looked a bit dazed. Ritter sat her up and walked over to get her clothes.
"Dont worry love, I'll keep my eyesh closhed but you need to get ready to go."
Ritter began to undress her but still kept her undergarment on. After Ritter was done outfitting Savannah, he pulled out the braids Krysta had made and let Savannah's hair fall to her shoulders. It looked very pretty wavey, like brunette seas. Ritter smiled.
"Aww. You look sho cute! Now letsh go."
Ritter bent done and made Savannah climb onto his back. With Savy riding his back, Ritter grabbed her stuff and went to find the others.
"Ohayo-gusaimasu!"
Ritter chimed, telling his little family good morning in japanese.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:22 pm
User Image

"Jake, believe me, your a good person, Max or not, and you deserve a good life." Jackson said, placing a hand on his shoulder. She chuckled, smiling softly "I figured you didn't, just let it run it's course. You and Kairi are cute together and im sure she wouldn't mind taking it slow."She chuckled and blushed a little "W-who Decker?"She asked, glancing toward the window, she liked Decker, that she would admit to herself but she didn't know if she would consider them a couple or anything, she wasn't sure what to call their relationship. "M-me and Decker aren't like that. Plus, I wouldn't want anybody to get hurt even if I was."She said and gave him a smile "I love you too Jake, more than I loved my family and defiantly more than they loved me. Your a great friend and family member."She said, and she meant it, she meant that for everyone, they were practically family now. She took Jake by the hand, leading him back around the van and smiling at both Krysta and Ritter "Goodmorning à vous aussi !"She said happily, speaking in french and telling them goodmorning also. She loved foreign language but didn't know Japanese. It was a hard language to learn, but a Japanese person would say English was hard to learn, maybe she would try while she had free time, it would be neat to learn Japanese. Or Chinese, she knew most of the other languages, and she loved to speak them when she could. Though most people only knew French or Spanish so she didn't get to use the others often.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:39 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth watched Ritter go too the girl's room.
He may have left Ritter alone, but he hadn't been looking too far.
He watched him as he came down with Savannah.
He looked at Jacky.
"I can show you how much you're wrong, but it looks like Decker would hurt me. After all he's sticking to you. And I'm sure he feels a little saddened. Seeing as he didn't buy my kind obviously shows that he isn't as big.", Seth muttered.
He was getting more into a bad mood and he had no idea why.
Maybe those pills did cover up an attitude.
He rubbed his face.
He knew that it wasn't that.
It was the sex thing with Ritter.
He groaned and sat in the back where Jake had been.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:44 pm
User Image

"So she hasnt admitted it yet."
He mentally shook his head and physically smiled a little bit. Since the voices were quiet he heard nothing from them. Even Max was calm for now. She may not admit that she liked him like that but he saw it, she was hurt before by many things that she didnt speak of so she would be shy to form a relationship. "I'm here when I'm needed." He smiled and followed her to the others smiling at them both. "I have no idea what either of you said but morning." He liked Ritter and was even starting to like the other girl, though he still wouldnt talk to her much since she didnt talk to him. And he had no problem with that at all. He looked back at Jacky and gave her hand a quick squeeze before letting go. "I'm gonna make sure Kairi is up since I dont want her left behind okay guys? I'll see you in a few minutes." He then walked back up the stairs into the girls room and over to Kairi's bed. Kneeling down beside it he smiled at her sleeping form and kissed her gently and gave her a nudge. "Time to get up...we'll be going to the lake house soon."  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games