Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:00 pm
Artemis frowned, but he knew he should have been more specific. He then took in a deep breath deciding it was best to ask his next question.

"Do you happen to have any sort of weird dreams, or visions?" He asked, as he waited for his reply. He should get a more informative answer this time, one that should be more useful.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:02 pm
"Not what I would call 'wierd', no." Kou replied calmly, sensing somehow that the feline had a purpose to the questions that he was asking. "I have, however, on several occasions blacked out for no reason."  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:08 pm
Now we're getting somewhere, though it's not very informative, he thought before getting onto the next question. Though it would of been more helpful if he was having strange dreams that way he could know what they were about. It's better then nothing atleast, he thought before moving onto the next question.

"Why do you like Minako so much. You only started dating about a week ago, though you know for a fact that you love her correct?" He asked, it was almost as if they knew each other in a previous life somehow. Though the only person he could recall that Minako ever really knew back then was a knight in the Venusian army, though he couldn't quiet remember who this knight was exactly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:11 pm
"A couple of weeks ago." Kou's eyebrows shot up. "Let me guess, she didn't tell you at first." He shook his head then went ahead and answered the question. "Why do I love her so much?" He paused, as if it was a difficult question. "Because she's beautiful, intelligent, and there's something in her spirit that attracts me. I guess you could say that I'm drawn to her."  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:16 pm
Artemis felt somewhat betrayed that Minako didn't tell them that they started dating sooner. He wouldn't have really cared, though if she knew that he was going to get this worked up over it, he couldn't blame her for not telling him. Feeling slightly embarresed now, he then turned his attention back towards Kou.

"Last question, does the words Venusian Army ring any bells." He asked, as he looked at him to see if he reacted in any way to those words.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:19 pm
Kou thought it over then shrugged. "No, should it?" He didn't give the feline a chance to speak again. "Minako is really Sailor Venus, isn't she? When we were fighting a youma by the mall after lunch, I thought that she was but wasn't entirely sure. At first I thought it was because I hit my head but then the perfume smelled the same for both of them."  

lightsenshi

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:22 pm
Aisu walked off, heading toward her apartment. As she walked by another room [Kou's] and her head started pounding. It seemed to do that everytime she walked by that one. This one seemed to be worse than normal. Her energy flared and fluctuated with the pain. Water started running from bathrooms around her... She grasped her head in pain and slammed into the wall. "Not again!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:28 pm
Artemis mumbled to himself, as he avoided eye contact. He just didn't get it, what was with this person? He had a strange sort of energy that seemed familiar, he was able to tell that he was talking cat just because he mumbled and people normally mistook that for purring, also he figured that Minako was Sailor Venus. He just didn't get it which cause him to be even more caustious around him. He decided it was best not to let him know that Minako was Sailor Venus, or atleast convince him that she wasn't. Atleast make it so she could tell him herself, seeing how she probably wanted it that way.

"Minako is not Sailor Venus. I know who the real Sailor Venus is though, and untill I figure out who you really are. I won't let you find out Sailor Venus's true identity." He said in a serious tone as he looked towards him. He wasn't really a big fan of lying, though in a way he wasn't. Minako wasn't just Sailor Venus, she was the Princess of Venus.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:31 pm
Kou gave Artemis a very long look. "You're not a very good liar, you know." He informed the other. "I am not going to tell anyone what I know. I love Minako very much and she loves me also. I will protect her no matter what it takes." He didn't realize it but the sincerity of his words and the depth of his emotion made the planetary symbol for Venus flare briefly yet clearly on his forehead.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:35 pm
Artemis's eyes widened when the symbol for Venus appeared on his forehead. Without even thinking about he jumped up into Kou's face, as he examined the symbol though it was gone a few seconds later. For now he knew that he could defiently trust this boy, but he still wanted to find out more about him.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:37 pm
Instinctively, Kou grabbed Artemis to keep him from gouging his face. "I assume that I have your permission to continue seeing Minako." He stated, settling the cat on his shoulder. He got up and walked to the doorway, opening it and gliding back outside in time to see Minako sitting up, apparently quite awake now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:12 pm
While Artemis was busy with Kou and Minako, his feline companion was following Suiseki around. She had slipped after him when the battle ended, leaving Usagi and the other two Senshi to do their own thing. She had tried to search for Artemis but decided to take matters into her own paws when she could not find him. 'Where ever you are, Artemis, I hope you're not screwing anything up!' the black cat thought as she continued to stalk the young man.  

Solar Kitty-chan

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:16 pm
Artemis had a look of defeat of on his face, as he nodded in agreement. Though for now it was only temporary. He to noticed as soon as they stepped into the hallway that Minako was up. He knew that she probably thought something was up considering how much he seemed to dislike Kou earlier, and was now perched on his shoulder. He then instinctively did the first thing that came to mind, as he smacked Kou on the back of his head with his paw before running over to Minako.

Minako went from having a confused look on her face as Kou and Artemis left the room together, to a surprised one when he suddenly hit Kou. Something was up, she could tell by the way Artemis was acting, though he probably thought he was being sneaky. She decided to pretend nothing was going.

"How long have I been asleep for?" She asked, as she waited for his reply. She felt kind of bad about falling asleep in the first half hour of the movie, but she was so tired.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:35 pm
"About an hour and a half. Artemis and I had a rather interesting conversation." Kou informed Minako non chalantly, moving over to sit next to her on the couch. He slipped his arm around her waist and leaned close with a smile. "You smell fabulous, what's that perfume that you're wearing."  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:06 pm
"Umm it's a pretty comon type of perfume, called wild fresia." She suddenly said, as she tried to figure out what he meant by they had an interesting conversation. He couldn't possibly know that Artemis could talk, or was he just joking. She was so confused at the moment.

"What do you mean you had an interesting conversation?" She asked, as she raised her brow in confusion.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games