Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sky let out a huff of air and stared at the chopper that the man was working on before he left after she dented the table. She couldn't help but giggle a little bit at what Cade had said and let a little smile creep onto her face. "I think he looks at his job more as his life, his home, and his family then as a life or death fighting thing..." she muttered biting her lip a little bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:38 pm
(evil people dont post much. lol )  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:38 pm
User Image

He snorts as she chuckles at his comment. It wasn't meant to be funny, but whatever. He had kicked his a** a couple of times for babying his first missions. When she explains his most likely logic, he nods. "Yes, which I find stupid but he can view it as he pleases."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."It makes sense to me. This place use to be my family and life..." she muttered growing tired and wanting to find out where she could crash for the night.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:55 pm
User Image

He nods gently, knowing though he'd never admit to such a thing this place was his life too, still is until the day he dies in battle. When he noticed the fatigue in her voice he mutters under his breath 'finally'. "Come," he orders simply, walking out of the garage.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sky was to tired to argue with him and jumped off of the table and fallowed him. She had heavy steps compared to her silent ones before, but her heels still only clicked normally on the floor.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:59 pm
User Image

He tchs, he hates the sound of heels! Why they were invented in the first place he did not know nor care, only wished they were all reduced to ashes. It wasn't long before they arrived at the living quarters. He looks at each door, having memorized each and everyone that was occupied or otherwise. After a little bit he stops at a door and opens it, showing a sparse but clean room. "I'll inform Duke that this is yours," he states simply before walking off to find him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Okay," Sky yawned and fell onto her bed kicking her boots off. She wrapped her arms around her pillow and snuggled into it and soon fell asleep lightly ready to get up at a moment's notice though.

Duke made his way into the medical wing and made his way over to the others. "Alright everyone, its midnight and I'm sure everyone is tired so I am going to show everyone to their sleep areas..." he said standing at attention.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:14 pm
User Image

Cade tchs as he reachs the medical ward, that small period of calm he experienced in her presence was gone. So, back was his temper. "Oi, baka Taicho! I gave Sky her room, A212," he exclaims, knocking him in the middle of his back with the handle of Mugen.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The second that the hilt touched Duke's back he had the same trained reaction that Sky had in the hospital except he had his weapons. He grabbed Cade's hand and pulled his silver gun out of the holster and cocked a blessed silver bullet into the chamber and had it directed right at his head. He looked away when he saw it was him and put his gun away and uncocked it. "What the hell was that, you need to stop doing that," he huffed turning his attention to Cade. "What do you want?" he irritably asked.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:32 pm
User Image

Cade was prepared, he had nearly lost his head a few times. He brought the sheath up and blocked the gun until baka taicho figured out that it was him. When he did figure it out and scolded him, he merely tches. "I've been doing that for two years, you'd figure baka taicho would remember it?" he grunts, placing Mugen where he belonged, on his hip. What asked what he wanted, he tchs in annoyance, he was the one who gave him the assignment of watching over the girl. "I was reporting in baka. She is resting and is placed in A212. Also, the mark on her shoulder bugged her today," he states, short and simple. "Now, leave me alone until morning," he orders, preparing to stalk away.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke just glared at him as he reported everything and then he let out a huff of air and let him walk off. "What ever just don't bother me," he growled right back since his temper had gone from normal to extreamly pissed off and going to cut someone's head off in the matter of an hour. He started flicking his lighter open and closed as he waited for him to leave.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:44 pm
User Image

The same with you Baka Taicho," he states, smirking gently as he stalks off, hand resting on Mugen. When he arrived at his room he locked the door and set Mugen on its stand. After he did that, he removed his boots and sits on the bed, finally able to truly meditate before he went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I can't take any more of this," he growled flicking shut the lighter again. He watched him leave and then turned his attention back to everyone else waiting for their answers.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:24 pm
"Ok then" She wasn't going to further pursue him as he had things on his agenda to tend to. As for her, she was questioning on whether to go back outside when a big ole "Achoo!" came forth. "Damn..." That plan was vetoed. "Is anyone here astray from the meeting?" That was indeed broadcasted to any open minds within a certain radius of area. Although her friction was alittle rough with anyone new, she was at this point, ready to just talk with whomever.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games