Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:36 pm
User Image
Kendal Shadowheart
Kendal looked at her and nodded "I promise I will try not to hurt her" He said. He walked over to the injured girl. He was a bit nervous so he wasn't sure if it would work. "Healing winds breath life and heal" He chanted. His hands then began to glow as he attempted to heal the girl. After a few moments the light faded. He then stood and looked at them "I..I don't know if it worked" He said. He then went to sit down and looked at Morrigan "Who is she?" He asked refering to the girl he tried to heal.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:45 pm
User Image

Morrigan

"Her name is Hitomi, my lady in waiting and also one of my closest friends" she said. Looking at him and Hitomi, she hoped it had worked. That was something she needed to train herself in and that was first aid. So they were trapped in here..what the hell? She began to shift her wings, into different weapons. "I wonder if I could drill though" she asked no one in particular.

I want your love and I want your revenge
...YOu and ME could write a bad romance

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

xLulie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:49 pm
{Yeah}

Lunia-Alexis Alexandria Camera

The Last Hope

User Image

Lunia eventually came into sight of the castle, she stopped at the front of it and saw that it was in flames. She turned to face the water users that came along and pointed to them, "Four of you will come with me, three of you will wait here for Omotayo and take the back way. Now!" she yelled, and with that, the water users got off their horses and were led by Lunia. Lunia took five guards with her incase any fighting would happen or anyone needed lifting up, and three other guards waited for Omotayo to come. Lunia walked to the door, the other staying silent behind her. She looked at Klay and nodded, "Be careful and ready.." she said, fixing Ume on her back. She turned to the door and attempted to push it open, but it was pretty strong. So she smirked, and stepped back a bit. She lifted her right foot up in the air, and brought it back, before she brought if forward with sheer force, knocking one half of the door down. Making the guards and others gasp in complete shock. She pointed to places with fire and ordered people about. "Get the fires out in here, now!" she ordered. They did as she said. Once they had put out the fire in the main hall area, she looked around. Listening for voices, "Can anyone hear me?!" she yelled, some guards were taking injured people back out of the castle and to safety. Lunia pressed on into the castle, the water users instantly putting out the fire in sight. "Come on Fayte, where are you?!" she yelled.

The guards pointed in the direction of Vackel, "They ride to Vackel, something came up and she is going to save some injured people... that is all we know.." he answered. "They will be getting there by horse, but the queen has great speed and will get there by running, so any elemental users should find it easier..." he added.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:49 pm
Omotayo La'Treill

The Mighty Cub

Omotayo had reached the front gate along with Lunia and Klay and was now ready to go, he needed nothing extra than what he had on but now upoon his hands was wrapped in fighting wraps and the guards were all behind him upon their horses while the lementalist took a shuttle. Listening to Lunia the soldiers were all ready, sure they were both kids, but for their ages they were intelligent, and ready to run and protect their kingdom. As lunia would take off on foot, Omotayo was right behind her and soon enough beside her, he kept up with Lunia with ease, seeing as his foot work from boxing plus his enhaced speed and strength help carrying him across the land.

Celestin Selone

Strawberry_Swing2127

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:54 pm
User Image
Silver

Silver sat there, looking down at the ground for a moment, then she thought she heard some sort of far away noise. It couldn't have come from the room, for she could hear everyone clearly. There it was again, someone yelling. "Shhh!!" She said, holding up her hand. "Can you guys hear that?" She asked, putting her ear to the door. She could hear it coming closer now. "Guys, I think someone's out there!" She said, still pressed against the door.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:01 pm

The Last Hope

User Image

Lunia kept yelling, the water users followed after her, yelling also. "Can anyone hear me?! Morrigan?! Silver?! Fayte?!" she shouted, getting louder. A massive piece of fallen floor was blocking a massive door, she coughed slightly and placed her hands on the bottom the the massive chunk of wood. And standing up slowly, she lifted the massive piece of wood up, and dropped it slowly and softly onto the ground beneath them. Making an access point to the big door, she looked at it and shouted. "Can anyone hear me?!" she yelled, thinking that they could possibly be behind the door, which... they were. Only someone with the complete strength that Lunia had could possibly have a chance of knocking the door down.

xLulie

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:04 pm
Fayte looked at Echo. " No I don't think I am ok, I am sitting here while my people...my family are who knows where they might be hurt...they might be. " He suddenly heard something. He raised his head up looking towards Echo. " I think Silver is right! I do hear someone! " he shouted happily. He ran towards the door. Slamming his hand on it to just make a sound for her to know that they were in there. " Lunia?! Lunia is that you?! " He shouted through the door. He wanted to protect everyone but now that reinforcements had arrived they would be ok.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:06 pm
User Image
Silver

Silver had her ear pressed against the door for a few seconds, when the muffled voices were getting louder, closer. Her eyes went big, and she started pounding on the door. "It is Lunia!!" She said, turning around to look at the other heirs. "LUNIA! We're in here!" She yelled, her continuing banging on the door. How could she get the door to break? She thought for a moment, and then stood back from the door. She put her hands out and a drift of frost came from her hands, covering the door with ice. Maybe that would make it expand or something, easier to break. She stood back, thinking that maybe Lunia had brought someone to help her open it.

Strawberry_Swing2127

Enqlish

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:08 pm
User ImageOn the ride Klay realized the ferret was clinging onto his hair for dear life, "Come here" Klay said, putting the ferret back into his pocket where the last little bit of bread crumbs lay un eaten. When the party arrived to Vackel Klay just stared in awe, he had never seen Vackel with his own eyes. The streets were beautiful, the building, the walkways, everything was so magnificent.
The group went to the most elegant building of them all and stopped, This must be our destination, Klay thought. The little Queen rose her foot and with a swift kick the door went hurtling down to the floor. The water users doused the fires quickly and the Queen shouted orders to soldiers. Everything was going by so fast and so professional Klay was surprised. "Hey Queenie, what should I do?" Klay ran up to the Queen and the White haired boy. The girl grabbed a huge block of wood and tossed it over her shoulders, such streangth seemed frightening from the Queen because she was so young.
Calls came from inside the palace and Klay tried to look through the fire and the wreckage. "Never mind, I know exactaly what I'll do" Klay darted through the door and slid through pieces of debris. He came across a wall and smacked it hard with a boulder just heavy enough he could lift. A gaping hole was created and a group of kids on the other side became visible, "Did someone call for the cavalry!?" Klay gritted his teeth and jumped through the hole just as fire consumed the room behind him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:09 pm
{Noooo! I have to go in like... five minutes! D:}

The Last Hope

User Image

Lunia raced to the door, laughing from joy that she found them. "Yes, yes it's me!" she yelled, "I'm going to have to knock the door down using my power, i'm going to need everyone to get out of the way, please!" she yelled, "Shout to me when your ready, i need to prepare!" she shouted. As she stood back, she closed her eyes and placed her hands infront of her. Wind started to pick up around her, and she created a small tremor, because of the strength behind the attack she was about to perform.

xLulie

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:09 pm
"Ah, thanks. I was headed there anyway." Dais nodded and quickly ran off into the streets. He was going to fly. Damascus was sort of on a hill anyway. That gave him altitude. It was a good thing he had traveled light. Perhaps, he was getting a little rusty. He had slacked off on training for the two weeks before due to research.

Time to lose the human form for a little, Dais thought, as he leapt off a wall and started flapping his wings. People would probably notice, but he wasn't the only creature in the world who could fly, so maybe it wouldn't stand out as too obvious.

Eventually, Dais reached Veckel and immediately noticed the flurry of activity around the palace. It was in flames. Damascus was there to rescue them. The palace in flames. That wouldn't do. Dais had to get information for the Meracilite library from them. He landed a couple of blocks away, reverted to human form, and ran toward the castle.

Once he arrived there, he approached Klay and looked around. The current situation of the palace and the fact that he needed to get information from the palace for the exhibit, supposedly, would be enough to get him to help out if necessary.

---

During the ride, Aldon had chirped loudly until Klay had put him into his pocket, where Aldon happily munched the rest of the bread crumbs. Then, he had stuck his head out of the pocket and squee-ed for joy and enjoying the breeze.

Unfortunately for Dais, Klay slipped away with Aldon before the man could catch him.

((Aldon's section editted because of Klay's post.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:16 pm
User Image
Silver

Silver stepped back quickly making sure there would be enough room for the door to fall down and no one to be hurt. When she was sure they were ready she called out to the other side. "We're ready!!" She yelled, wincing a little preparing herself for the impact.

Strawberry_Swing2127

xLulie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:24 pm

The Last Hope

User Image

"O-Okay!" she yelled. Closing her eyes again, she placed her hand on her necklace and then placed her other on her bracelet. A bright light could be seen from both of them, "Great Fragment of Damascus, give me the strength of destruction i so desire, i will use this strength for nothing more than good. And for it, i will be eternally greateful.." she said. After a few seconds of waiting, Lunia lifted her hand up into the air, creating a fist shape. And brought it down onto the ground, creating a massive earthquake that made its way towards the door. The door cracked in three places, and she smirked. Lunia raced towards the door and fly kicked it, the whole door shattering and her body going through the door. The water users came racing through and put out all the flames, once the room was secure. Lunia raced over to Silver and embraced her dear friend in a hug, "Are you all okay? i'm so happy your all safe!" she said. Breathing heavily, the move she had just performed was never advised to be used. She was feeling weak and dizzy, but decided to hide this. The guards clapped in complete amazement of what Lunia just did, she chuckled a bit and then realized she was bleeding on her side, heavily. She winced a bit in pain, but tried to shrug it off.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:30 pm
~Echo Noir~

User Image
The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo was about to respond wehn voices and noise could be heard. "Rescue" had come in the form of a girl named Lunia. Echo rose as well and made sure others were out of the way. She watched as frost appeared on the door from Silver's hands. "Good thinking" she thought aloud. Echo's muscles tightened waiting for impact. She had no idea how Lunia was going to come in, or who was with the girl. Suddenly the earth began to shake. Suddenly an organge hair girl shot through the door kicking it down. "What in the world!?!" she thought. Echo watched as the girl hugged Silver. Her gaze travelled back to the destroyed door. "Well that's the end of the panic room" she murmured with a small smile. Echo looked back at Lunia and saw she was bleeding. Echo didn't wait, the wound looked bad. She moved her hand in the air and water seemed to pull out of it. The liquid wrapped around her fingers like rippon and Echo touched Lunia's side. The sensation would be cool but it would stop the bleeding until the skin healed itself. "We have to move" she said now rising up.

...I am the orginal Black..

{{Ack Im trying to find a good picture for her and its not working lol xd }}  

Mewchloe

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:31 pm
((AAAAAHHHHHH...i normally would read and not ask for a recap but seeing as I have to read 4 pages
-puts hand together and bows- would someone be so kind and give me a nice good recap))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games