Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I Don't Want to be Your Pet... Not accepting anyone new. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yesh!
  No!
View Results

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:54 pm
User Image

"no sir.... " she frowns and then tries to play hungarian rapsodie no. 2 but stops and cant remember that either she gets a bit embrassed "sorryy....."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:01 pm
User Image
Vince just looks at her. For about five minutes. Then he breaks into a smile. He pats Yuki's head. "Well, you cant remember, then we 'ill try to learn it!" He tries to do the same movements Yuki did for the Hungarian rhapsody, and he added a note to the end that didn't sound right at all. "um.." He tries again, but still nothing. He keeps doing this for about 11 times, then he gets a note that sounds right. He keeps working on that. He stops and says something. "And Yuki, don't call me sir. I am Vince, okay?"  

Ryonara

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:01 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

"Yeah she does vince....and dont worry it'll come back to you."He pets her head a little more and thinks for a second."I guess i should show you guys your room shouldn't i?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:04 pm
User Image

"okay!" gets up from the piano stool and follows tsubasa into the hallway "are you coming vince" she says back to him who is still at the piano.. i smile sweetly  

sayacutie123

Ryonara

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:08 pm
User Image
"Wait up!" Vince tries to get out of the seat, but trips over it, nearly missing another vase stand. Luckily, he moves to his left to avoid it. Unfortunately, he landed on his face. "I'm okay!" But he got up and quickly got to Yuki. He gave a thumbs up. "So, where is our room?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image

yuki gasps when he trips and when he gives a thumbs he stills looks in pian in the face and without thinking i grabs his face and get on tippy toes and kiss his forehead lightly to make it feel better.... but then her face turns crimson red and she turns away quickly in embrassment  

sayacutie123

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:15 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

Tsubasa lets out a sigh of relief when vince avoids the vase and starts walking up the stairs.
"It's right down the hall from mine."
He takes a right when he gets up the stairs and opens the door to their room ((one of you can describe it)).  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:19 pm
User Image
Right after Vince asked his question, he got kissed by Yuki. He just stood there, and his face turned red. He never got kissed before, petted and scratched, but never kissed. "Um.. Um.. Ah..." He just touched the spot where he was kissed at.  

Ryonara

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:22 pm
User Image

"i-im sorry vince! i didnt meant to i was trying to make the owwie feel better..." i frown and blush a bit and look at the floor "im sorry...." i look at him into his eyes"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image
He looked at Yuki. "It's okay..." He leaned forward and hugged her. "it's nice that you care." He squeezed a bit, put his head in her hair, then lets go, slightly red. "Um, we should go see our rooms... Yeah! Our rooms!" He takes Yuki's hand. "c'mon Yuki, i think we just lost Tsubasa!" he tried to forget what just happened, but now it's part of his events of his life.

Ryonara

sayacutie123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image

"um.. yeah we should find him!" we run up the stairs and get back to tsubasa and he shows us our room which is a modern black and metalical like room but only one bed which a queen... the room consisted with a desk and a dressing slide/thing ((i dont know the name of it >.<)) and a dresser i sigh in amazment and hug tsubasa for the wonderful room  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:39 pm
Tsubasa
User Image

Tusbasa turns red and hugs her back.
"Glad you like it...what do you think vince?"
(Haha he's not use to being around girls.)  

miller4595

Ryonara

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:42 pm
User Image
Vince Looked around the room, quickly dashing to one spot to another. He was looking for secrete entrances and the sorts. He looked into the Dresser and found some girl cloths and boys cloths, big enough to fit him. "Whoa, there alot of things in here!" He started to looked under the desk, and he sneezed when he got a spider web stuck onto his nose. "Ah-Choo! *sniffs* This room is awesome, Tsubasa! It really ours?" Vince wipes his nose with a tissue on the desk, then plopped down on the bed. "So soft..." He turned over (belly down) and felt the bed and blanket.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image

I laugh and lay on the bed too, its sooo soft and comfy, it feels like a cloud in the sky! then the clcok says 9:30 pm (times for beddy byyy)  

sayacutie123

Ryonara

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:51 pm
User Image
Vince see's Yuki on the bed, and he makes space by curling into a ball, like he did when he was in the cage. He rocks back and forth, sinking into the mattress. "Here Yuki." He takes the blanket and puts it over Yuki. He takes a Pillow and hugs it like his life depends on it, rocking back and forth. (Right now? Y^Y )

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games