Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:51 pm
(OOC: Ugh, soon I'll be the only w/o a posting format then >.< .)

Kageko sighed, she remembered that the reason why Vincente didn't have any swords was because of the kid puppeteer and she also remembered that she had been asleep when Ultima had broken his swords. With guilt now tied into her loyalty, Kageko had entrapped herself into giving her friend the money. "Fine," she started and pulled out her own pouch of money. Luckily, she kept all of her money on her body, so none of it was really destroyed by the blast. She looked through the pouch and pulled out a bunch of currency, "Ermm.... Is this enough?". She was also lucky in that she rarely, if ever, spent her money on stuff and had, instead, saved it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:52 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

Vincente shrugged. "Were you expecting something else out of me, swords are my specialty, at least for now." He said with a yawn. He played with the bandages on his arm, not being able to take them off anyway. He left his one sleeve rolled up, just because it was shorter than the one on his left arm. "Yup, more than enough." He said taking what he needed, no more, no less.

(a few people will recognize this posting format)  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:00 pm
Kageko pocketed the rest of the money into her pouch and placed her pouch back where it was supposed to be. "Now you owe me," she said with a smile. Of course, she knew that he would pay back the favor in some other way without her telling him; actually, she might have had to pay back a couple of his favors, she wasn't sure. However, she couldn't help but rub it in slightly in jest.

Kageko looked curiously over at the newcomer, a girl with gray hair, but remained quiet.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:05 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

Vincente tossed her a piece of paper that said 'I.O.U.' "Favor repaid." He said with a smile, of course that wasn't good enough. He wondered who the new person was, then he heard that she was a Chunnin. "Ah, well there's one, I hope you don't mind I decided we'd learn under a Chunnin instead of going to Mist, I think the hokage was looking for one."  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:11 pm
User ImageGiro turned to Vincente and nodded to his statement. "It would be a whole lot easier to get trained here instead of traveling all the way to Mist." Then he sat down in a chair, realizing that he still didn't receive his headband.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:11 pm
((Give me a sec))  

Dark-Ninja70

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:14 pm
Kageko rolled her eyes, understanding the joke. She replied to what Ultima said about not going to mist, "Yeah, yeah, I heard. I may have been quiet but that didn't mean I was daydreaming like someone else I know." However, Kageko couldn't help but wonder,  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:21 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hanzo stood up with a headband in one hand and a paper in the other.

"Congrats Giro your now a Genin."

Hanzo handed him his new headband, before looking at Noa.

"Hello Noa, nice to meet you. I was wondering now its your choice but would you like to become the new academy teacher, we dont have anyone to teach the kids."

((Sorry guys but I am awaiting a reply in a pm from your possibly new squad leader.))

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 152 (Including Monthly Bonus)

Dark-Ninja70

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:25 pm
(OOC: No problemo!)

Kageko quietly gave a thumbs up to Giro, not really wanting to attract any unnecessary attention to herself now that the hokage seemed less busy.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:27 pm
User ImageGiro stood up and had a huge smile on his face. He took the headband and tied it. Then he slipped it on, so it hung loosely around his neck. Then Giro sat back down in the chair. "Thank you, Mr. Hokage, Vincente and Kageko," he said calmly. Then, he looked at his right hand and noticed the tatoo that was there was glowing a radiant black color. S**t, what's going on. he thought, quickly shoving his hand into his pocket.

The Yamikonton Bloodline
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1657  

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:30 pm
User Image

Noa Hayato

'' I will be honoured to be teach the children of Konoha, for time being, I have also my responsibilities to my team and to my training as a medical and I can't devide myself into three people yet. But I will do my best. Do you have any place in mind that I can use as a classroom, since the academy has been blown up?'', Noa answered.
She really wondered what had happened to her sqaud leader and sensei, Kazuma, since he was the former academy teacher. She decided not to ask, the Hokage would tell her as much as he saw fit. The medical also wondered if she would have time to continue her medical education, but for now, teaching the young ones was more important. She could always practise her own skills during the breaks.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:33 pm
(OOC: Actually, Luo finished rebuilding the academy.... At least I think he did. I'm not sure if the roof has been rebuilt yet.... Oh well, there already is a student at the acadmy so....)

Kageko waited quietly in the corner that she had just recently begun to occupy. From where she was standing, she saw Giro acting strangely. she wondered to herself, . She considered approaching him and asking about it, but decided to leave it as it was. Perhaps, she was just imagining things....  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:34 pm
User ImageGiro looked up at the woman with white hair. "Oh no. Me and a couple guys from Mist repaired the academy already." he said softly with an emotionless face.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:35 pm
Kagetsukiko
(OOC: Actually, Luo finished rebuilding the academy.... At least I think he did. I'm not sure if the roof has been rebuilt yet.... Oh well, there already is a student at the acadmy so....)

Kageko waited quietly in the corner that she had just recently begun to occupy.
((Thats what I thought))  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:36 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well its not big deal you can just make a bushin and have them teach the academy, but thank you for taking the position."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 152 (Including Monthly Bonus)

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games