Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikki Toast

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:17 pm
.::Kasha::.

Kasha looked down again. "Oh", she said solemly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:19 pm
Then would you mind helping me if I asked you how to say something? Because even if we end up being bought by different people, as long as we know each other's thought signature well enough, we should be able to communicate. Lixini thought towards her, looking at the others. She hated not being able to speak...but then again, if she listened close enough, she may learn, especially with the help of someone native in her language.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:26 pm
Noticing the look on her face, Rebecca decided to cheer her up. " Don't look so sad. There may be someone out there you know, who would buy you." she said no matter what she thought on the inside.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:05 pm

Kasha thought about Lixinis request. Of course ill help you. As long as you help me. Then she turned to Rebecca. "You really think so? Cause things arent looking up at the moment."  

Nikki Toast

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:08 pm
If I can help you, I will. Lixini thought simply, wishing she had something else to say. Her eyes moved to the girl that Kasha was talking to. The man who'd come in had paid her a rather large amount of interest. Hey, Kasha...I think that man that walked in has an interest in the girl you are talking to...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:11 pm
"Yeah, if not you can always run away. You know how to get out." Rebecca told her. She noticed the customer at the sales counter and he kept pointing at her and another of the slaves. "Oh no..." she muttered.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Nikki Toast

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:14 pm

Well see that pet over there? Kasha's eyes glanced over to Lear. I really want to talk to him. But i cannot muster up the courage. Can you help? "No you dont get it. I dont want to go back. I have been trying to tell you that the whole time." ,she said to Rebecca.

((When you talk just talk in normal writing. Ok? But i am going to tell you something different ok?))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:16 pm
((okay.))
I'm sure I can...but how do you say the greeting in their language? Lixini was looking at Lear. He didn't seem that hard to associate with, although he seemed to be treated worse than the others.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Nikki Toast

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:16 pm

Well you say "Olleh tos faiidp" But how is that supposed to help me?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:28 pm
Rebecca smiled a little forgetting her soon to be problem. "No I do get it, but if you have a chance at being free. Wouldn't you take it? Wouldn't it be easier to choose someone for you instead of someone choosing you? I mean I'm just saying." she said.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Nikki Toast

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:56 pm

"Where i come from.. well our mates.. we dont choose. Its kinda like this. So.. i.. im used to it."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:34 am
Miss Melanie finally looked up and noticed the customer. "I'm sorry dearie, but I was counting the amount of adoption slips we have, it seems that we are running low. WHat would you like, Dear?" She said, coming over to him with her fingers pressed against each other. Nelliel looked up at the curiously cute customer. She came to the edge of the cage and gripped the bars, looking up at the customer, a largely curious look in her eyes. Lear growled at a guard who got to close to his cage. The guard jumped, he had been the one who had been pulled in yesturday. Lear then looked forward at the two strange ones that seemed to be conversing, yet no sound came out. He tilted his head curiously, his tribal outfit rustling as he moved. The outfit of his seemed to be made out of some kind of leather. He tried to talk to the two strange neko, "Raw ne maiyo torian?" {what do you want?} He stared at the two, wondering if they would understand.  

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:08 am
"I am interested in purchasing two of your pets...this one over here," Jane pointed to Nelliel. "And that one over there." He pointed to Rebecca.I thought I might start the conversation for you. Lixini watched as the man pointed to the girl that Kasha was talking to. She could only assume that he was intending on buying her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:58 am
Rebecca looked shocked when she heard what he said. "I'm not going anywhere with you." she said.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:01 am
"Oh, yes you are. I don't care how stubborn you are, I like you for that. I can appreciate someone who can still be stubborn in your situation...beside, you aren't the type for cages." Jane said, a grin forming across his face as the girl spoke. She really was something.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games