Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karinka-san

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:56 pm
(Is a Sailor Earth still available? o.o)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:16 pm
((Karinka-san, yes she is. Just fill out the form for me))

"Yes. Just focus. If it helps, pretend I'm a monster."

Diana smiled brightly. "Now you look like a knight. If you need to, take some time to get accustomed to this form. You will be using it often."  

Darkness Cake

Karinka-san

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:27 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:13 pm
"Um....alright..."

Hermes looked at the cat, and willed herself to attack it. It was no use. Either she couldn't bring herself to attack her guardian, or else he didn't seem threatening enough...perhaps it was both. Instead, she closed her eyes and tried to imagine the monster from before. She remembered it had been tall...instead of arms, it had possessed blades...she remembered the heavy footsteps behind her as it chased her. A slow fear began to well up, but she fought it down. How had she destroyed it before?

"Serpent Messenger!!" The attack phrase came unbidden to her lips, and immediately, two snakes shot out from Hermes, heading towards Artemis in an attempt to coil around and entrap him.

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:08 am
Mercuryangel
"Um....alright..."

Hermes looked at the cat, and willed herself to attack it. It was no use. Either she couldn't bring herself to attack her guardian, or else he didn't seem threatening enough...perhaps it was both. Instead, she closed her eyes and tried to imagine the monster from before. She remembered it had been tall...instead of arms, it had possessed blades...she remembered the heavy footsteps behind her as it chased her. A slow fear began to well up, but she fought it down. How had she destroyed it before?

"Serpent Messenger!!" The attack phrase came unbidden to her lips, and immediately, two snakes shot out from Hermes, heading towards Artemis in an attempt to coil around and entrap him.

Seconds before the snakes got to Artemis, he rolled out of hte way. "See! I told you, you could do it Aniya!" He was smiling brightly and panting.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:24 pm
Hermes cautiously peeked open one eye, then the other, and gave a sigh of relief as she heard Artemis talking. For a moment she'd begun to worry that she might have accidentally hurt the feline. She grinned back.

"Thanks. Now if I can just learn to use it on someone other than my guardian, things should work out." She gave a teasing look at Artemis and walked over. "So are you okay?"

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:20 pm
Natsu nodded, before he kicked at the air as he went into his daily warm up's for kick boxing. It usually only took him a couple of minutes, but it was weird being in a different form. His hair now got in the way, along with the clothes he was wearing, but he would get use to it sooner or later.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:34 pm
(If someone can fill me in I will post as quickly as I can ^^ )  

Karinka-san

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:38 pm
"I'm fine."

Diana went into another room to call her mom to give her hte good news. "Yup, he transformed. Has onii-san? Aw...not yet? Well, hopefully he'll learn when they all get together."

((Sure Karinka-san! Pretty much, Kaze and Aniya have been friends all their lives. Natsu, one of the new students, ran into Kaze and became an aquantance/friend person. After school they went to the palace [which only senshi, guardians, and members of the royal family can enter] and after talking to Luna, Diana and Artemis [who Kaze thought were his birth family] they each were seperated to train. If you want Sailor Earth to have a guardian already that's fine. If not, I have some backed up in my mind for future use. I mean, the cats are from a whole nother PLANET of cats-peoples. More had to have come to Earth by now. Does that help?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:10 am
"Good." Hermes smiled and looked at where the snakes had vanished without colliding. It was probably for the better. Okaa-san would have killed her. "Wonder if the guys are making any progress..."  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Karinka-san

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:04 pm
(Yes Indeed it does! 3nodding Would you like me to start already in the Palace or somewhere else because as for one more thing my internet is being retarded. So Ill need to know sooner or later lol.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:26 pm
Karinka-san
(Yes Indeed it does! 3nodding Would you like me to start already in the Palace or somewhere else because as for one more thing my internet is being retarded. So Ill need to know sooner or later lol.)

((Well, do you want to already know you are a senshi or just finding out? And do you want me to create a cat for you, since I have an interesting one I've been meaning to use...))  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:21 am
"Hmm...I don't really want to bother the others...but I do want to know how they're getting along...curiosity killed the cat though..uh..pardon the pun Artemis-sama. What do you think? Should I call or just wait till tomorrow?" Hermes asked the cat.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:33 pm
Mercuryangel
"Hmm...I don't really want to bother the others...but I do want to know how they're getting along...curiosity killed the cat though..uh..pardon the pun Artemis-sama. What do you think? Should I call or just wait till tomorrow?" Hermes asked the cat.

You can call. Kaze and Luna should be back home by now. And Natsu should have his cell phone on him...if you need to, call Diana. All three of us guardians have phones too."  

Darkness Cake

Karinka-san

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:26 pm
Roselite Blade
Karinka-san

((Well, do you want to already know you are a senshi or just finding out? And do you want me to create a cat for you, since I have an interesting one I've been meaning to use...))

(Hmmm....Okies. I'll take both of them lol. I guess Ill already know, and I am very interested in the cat you have in mind lol.)  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games