Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)
RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you do here?
  Roleplay some random NPC.
  Roleplay a dominant mansion resident.
  Roleplay a submissive resident.
  Roleplay someone who arrived by accident.
  Roleplay as a strange creature.
  Ignore this roleplay.
View Results

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:50 pm
A soft laughter would escape her lips as she watched the creature tumble around with the woman. She'd then allow a soft smile to overcome her lips as she gave a small nod to the small. "Yes ma am.. Pleasure to meet you Miss Black. I'm Alexandria.."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:01 am
"So, you're heading for the Dutchess quarters .... i assume ... I am too ...... Let us go."
She turned around, and started walking, fairly quick, and Rummy kept up beside her.
Camilla and Alexandria followed.
They turned around yet another corner, to the right, and after a bit on that corridor, Siouxie Black opened a door to the right, and went in, followed by Rummy and Camilla, but Camilla waited by the door for Alexandria.

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:58 pm
She'd try to keep up with their fast tracks but, failed to do so after a while. As they approached the door, she'd sigh softly but gave Camilla a soft smile as she caught her breath, giving her a small nod of thanks as she entered the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:48 am
Inside, there was the same people as before, but Siouxie Black, Rummy, and Ewan had joined them.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
The Dutchess moved forth towards Camilla and Alexandria, stopped, and said to Alexandria:
"Your duty is done for now, well done! Now, here you see my full current Retinue ...... Exept for Tiina ....... but she obviously had matters to attend to ......."
Then she turned towards Camilla, and said:
"Well done, Camilla! I will not need your services more, for now."
Camilla made a courtly kneel, looked at Alexandria and smiled, and then went out the door, and closed it behind her.  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Kitty Falcon

Familiar Dabbler

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:45 pm
((Sorry for the long wait, I feel more intelligent now))
User Image Raoul surveyed the situation of the fight. There was no more to be done except cleanup work. Turning to the rest of the reenforcement party, he said, "I'll go after the ninjas, to be sure that they've left the premises entirely. Tiina? Canyara? Will you join me? And Hawk," he said, taking a paper from his belt pouch and scribbling a quick report, "take this to the Duchess, will you? Find Tanya, she'll show you."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:19 pm
She'd give The Dutchesss a soft smile, her cheeks a soft pink as she took a step back before bowing respectfully, standing up once more. Her eyes would flash over those in the room as she began to feel a bit nervous, her body begining to shake a bit as she blushed a bit more before smiling weakly. "Er.. Yes ma'am. Of course. Thank you .. Is there um.. A-Anything else I um.. You wish for me to do?"  

Shy Risktaker

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:56 am
The Dutchess seemed to be thinking, and then answered:
"No, not really right now, but i request you stay in this room, so you may answer directly when i have something for you.
....... you could get aquainted with the others ....... hm?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:16 am
(()That's ok, Kitty))
In the Stables:
Tiina said:
".. I'll change into something more fitting first, and then i'll join you."
And then she sunk, like a ghost, down through the floor.
Canyara said:
"Sure, i can join you ....."
FSSSHTT!!
Suddenly, all the ninjas has seemingly vanished in small amounts of grey smoke, and Canyara said, sighing:
"I just wondered when they'd do this...."

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Kitty Falcon

Familiar Dabbler

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:29 pm
User ImageUser ImageHawk, note in hand, set off at a brisk pace through the hall. "Tanya?" she called tentatively. "Tanya..." Rounding a corner, Hawk nearly collided with the girl. "Oh! Hello. I'm Hawk, and Raoul asked me to deliver his report to the Duchess, but I don't know where her rooms are..." Hawk trailed off. "Can you help me?" Tanya smiled understandingly. "Yes, follow me," she said, indicating a hallway to their left. She took Hawk straight through the now-empty Great Hall, around the passage to the Maid's wing, and up to the Duchess's wing, and knocked on her door.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:32 pm
Inside, the Dutchess said:
"Alexandria, you're closest. Answer the door, dear."  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Shy Risktaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:18 pm
"Yes ma'am.." She'd give Dutchess a small nod, smiling softly as she turned, skipping over towards the door as she grabbed the handle of the door, turning it as she opened it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:52 pm
User ImageUser ImageHawk smiled at Alexandria. "Hello, miss," she said, politely. "I bring a report from Sir Raoul to my Lady, the Duchess. Might I ask admittance?" Hawk dropped her formal manner and translated in a low voice, for Alexandria's ears only, "Can I come in? Sir Raoul gave me a report to deliver to the Duchess."
Tanya stood back and out of the way, not needing to take part in the exchange. "Miss Hawk? Are you alright from here?" She, too, spoke quietly. Hawk smiled and nodded to her, and Tanya smiled too, leaving as quietly as a mouse. She made her way towards the Stable wing to tell Raoul that no more ninjas were to be seen inside the mansion.  

Kitty Falcon

Familiar Dabbler

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:13 am
The Dutchess spoke:
"Ah, you are the one Ewan told me about! I assume you have something important to say, lest you would not have sought out my chambers ... So, please, proceed, ... "
She smiled, friendly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:07 pm
A small laughter would escape her lips as she gave Miss Hawk a small nod, stepping aside allowing her to enter. As she passed by, she'd speak softly, just enough for Miss Hawk to hear. "Ma'am .. I understood what you said. I know my vocabulary fairly well, my dear .. " She'd blush softly, laughing softly once more as she closed the door as they entered, following behind at a distance.  

Shy Risktaker

Kitty Falcon

Familiar Dabbler

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:50 pm
User ImageHawk smiled and whispered to Alexandria, "Better safe than sorry." Then Hawk faced the Duchess and curtsied. In a normal tone, she said, "Sir Raoul gave me a report to deliver concerning the recent ninja attack." She held out the rolled up note.  
Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games