Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:04 pm
((There is however MY solution which Jedi might like but Darion will definitely dislike.

The attack hits him but he is no longer in the area. Meaning wherever Darion decided to go to he will appear there and then feel that he has been hit by Tera. Some of his bones will break and he is a cripple basically xd

Tis only fair but Tera can find you by simply getting on that dragon and flying up. She wont stop hunting you down. You... you wont reach jounin rank with her tailing you. I doubt she will let you reach the chunnin exams, she will probobly kill you right there. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:06 pm
havockboy
((There is however MY solution which Jedi might like but Darion will definitely dislike.

The attack hits him but he is no longer in the area. Meaning wherever Darion decided to go to he will appear there and then feel that he has been hit by Tera. Some of his bones will break and he is a cripple basically xd

Tis only fair but Tera can find you by simply getting on that dragon and flying up. She wont stop hunting you down. You... you wont reach jounin rank with her tailing you. I doubt she will let you reach the chunnin exams, she will probobly kill you right there. ))

((WELL DUH THATS THE MAIN REASON IM TAKING RYUGAN'S EYE!it byakugan!ill give her his in return))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:12 pm
Darion72
havockboy

((WELL DUH THATS THE MAIN REASON IM TAKING RYUGAN'S EYE!it byakugan!ill give her his in return))

((Redo your post ... I have a few predictions on how Tera would react.

1 she will accept that eye.
2 She will attack you and still remove that byakugan eye she owned.
3 (my personal fave and its a what will Zeramaru do) Remove your byakugan eye and sharingan eye replacing them with clay bombs and blow up your head.

Now go edit that post... unless you want Oldi and AC to snap and make their last two attacks auto-hit you? The asked me what to do and I only thought that a crap dodge should have an equal reaction. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:32 pm
A bright,pearl dove flew and rested on the window seal amd tapped it's beak upon the window itself. On it's leg would contain Yumi Uchiha's scroll and a seal that showed that it was from the leaf. Within said letter would be Yumi's Chuunin exam and showing that he was leaving Konoha with his squad saturday to attend.  

Panthers7

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:02 pm
User Image
Henjiboshi [Endless Fate
User Image

TERA MISASHI

As soon as Tera missed she made a handseal and her dragon flew up, she jumped out of the hole it created and was caught by it.

She quickly scanned from above and saw a commotion at the graveyard and she made the dragon dive towards that place.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:21 pm
((Okay, just a say one thing and ask one question

First off, Eli is sleeping outside the office....he has been there this whole time XD

and where is Kazou?))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:10 am
(Alright so can someone explain to me what's going on in my office and what has gone on?)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:22 pm
((Darion, who is dead, took an eye from Tera. Chocolate jearker killed Darion with Rockgirl(Mizu)s help. I killed her and now this mess. 3nodding Oh, yeah. ninja Aro of the sand will be slaughtered for killing my student.))

Hiros dog keiga walked into the office of the Raikage. The puppy jumped on the chair and then the desk. She dropped the note in her mouth from Hiro, it contained everything that happened while Kazuo was dormant. It was signed, "Hiro Inazuka Senju."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:05 pm
(Thank you.)

The clone reads the note and nods.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:26 pm
Kazuo Hatake
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User Image"Kazuo" enters his office and takes the place of the clone who sat there. The clone then stood next to him keeping watch. "Kazuo" then began doing Raikage work.

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:13 pm
Keiga walked out of the office back to her owner.

((Whats with the quotes?))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:57 pm
((Yeah, why are you quoting your name? lol. Makes it a bit obvious if it isn't really you.))
As Luo made the trek up the rather vertical climb towards the Raikage's tower, he sighed a bit opening the main door. After speaking with the secretary for a moment and being pointed towards the right direction, Luo continued his ascent to the third floor. Nearing the elaborate door at the top of the staircase, Luo knocked politely three times, his hands dangling at his sides as he waited for a response.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:07 pm
Kazuo Hatake
User Image"Kazuo" looked up at the door. "Come in." He said a little too firmly.

(Because it doesn't matter if you know out of RP because in RP no one would ever find out that it isn't the real Kazuo.)

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:27 pm
((I was just curious that's all. As long as it's some incarnation of him in the office, I don't really mind haha.))
Opening the door, Luo looked around for a moment taking in the beautiful surroundings before fully stepping in. As he closed the door behind him and walked towards Kazuo, Luo removed his hat letting it fall behind him and shook his head a bit letting his hair move freely. "Good afternoon Kazuo, I trust you are fairing well?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:30 pm
Kazuo Hatake
User ImageKazuo smiles. "Yes, fairy very well actually. And you?" He says looking up from his work and putting his pen down. "What brings you to this neck of the neighborhood?"

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games