Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Eden and its temptations..wanna take a bite?(masters needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:25 pm
User Image

{[>Luis Ivan Shepard/darpehS navI siuL<]}

Luis looked to her and sighed."I think she can, but I do not know how it would work....I would love to bring her, but I'm unsure of our success..." He said softly and felt bad for saying that. He wished he could save her friend, but it would be hard enough taking one person out.

Two sides to a coin......I wish I was only one.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:11 pm
(i touch)
T I N A:
tina sighed and nodded her head "well i still tell her and swear that if we find a way out we will get her" Tina sat up as the cover fell from her naked body her hair covered her breasts, she sighed lightly "freedom can you believe it ill be normal and not a whore!!..with a?" she looked at luis..and ponder for a second..what should she call "them"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
F i l l e r:
tow gaurds walked by the tree again. "where could she be sam?" the tall one asked..a short borwn haired one responded "lets just give up..she not smart enough to figure out that the fuirt ripens faster in the water near the tree" the two walked off laughing as the sam guy mumbled "she a whore anyway she don't know squat"  

Throughtheflutter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:17 pm
User Image

Luis saw her sigh and sat up with her as she did. He loved how she looked, but now was not the time to think of her body. He leaned forward and wrapped her arms around her slightly."Do not be sad my love. I will do my best and if we can take her, we will." He said to her softly and kissed her before she spoke. He smiled and nodded."Freedom is very close, but we need to leave at night, when not one person is awake or out, so we'll be able to sneak out...." He said to her softly.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:32 pm
User Image

Tina sighed as she felt luis's arms around her, she smiled "ya know.. you do have to go out to your friends soon..and i have to find tarah and tell her.." tina was sad that she have to let go of luis for a few hours..but she had too..or else they could be in trouble.. suddenly something popped in to her head..a question..tina wrinkled her eye brow slightly.. she bit her lip "now heres a question when were out of here, and people ask what ya know me and you are what will you say and what should i say.." she didn't want them getting caught  

Throughtheflutter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:40 am
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah smirked lightly. And you people think I'm stupid? Yeah right! she thought as she watched the guards walk away. Tarah glanced around to make sure no one was there. quickly, she grabbed a few fruits and plopped them into the water surrounding the tree.

Tarah watched in awe as they ripened in front of her eyes. Silently, she climbed down the tree and grabbed the two fruits she dropped and climbed back up the tree to hide. She stared at the fruits, then sigh. Quickly she jumped out of the tree and headed to Tina's house. "Tina! Open up quick!" she called in frantically.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:31 pm
(hey sorry for the not posting i've been super busy and i might not be posting a lot for the next week I have a lot of school work to do and a lot of other stuff)  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:02 pm
User Image

Luis looked to her and smiled when she did, then he frowned slightly at hearing her question, unsure of what she meant by it. He didn't want them caught either, but it was going to be hard, especially with two people along with him. He would have to find away around the guards and masters that were searching for them. Before he could say a thing, he heard a knock at the door and looked to Tina."I think a friend of yours is at the door..." He said to her softly and slowly got up, going for his underwear and his pants.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:16 pm
T I m a:
Tina grabbed the covers off the bed kissed Luis on the lips. She walked towards the door with the blanket wrapped around her.. She opened it " TArAh!! Ong are you ok.. She looke behin her shoulder to see if Luis was dressed.. And near her ade she pulled Tarah in and shut the door " sweetheart are ok"  

Throughtheflutter

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:04 pm
Hitoshi Kumamoto
User Image
Smiling as Hitoshi watched the whole drama, with the fruits, and running. It was like a game of tag. His glasses were tilting a bit. Taking them off Hitoshi placed it in his case. Walking up and climbing a tree, he saw the whole place. Yawning he found somewhere nice in the tree, comfortable Hitoshi dosed off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuuka
User Image
As Yukka was playing she was suddenly tackled to the ground. Her face flat on the grassy wet grass. person flipped her up, and dragged her by her leg, taking her to his room. Struggling, she saw her violin's neck snap. "Let me GO!!!!" She hastily said. It started to hurt. She felt tears swelling up in the corner of her eyes. The masters were laughing at her pointing their fingers. She wanted to kill them all. Struggling, the man smashed her on the ground, "Stop squirming you whore." Finally reaching to his room, dropping her on the bed hard, he took of his clothes, started to take off Yuuka's clothes. "Stop please!" The man looking at her he smiled. "Its not going to hurt." Smiling crazy he tackled her smashing his lips on her. Rubbing her breast, hard. Gasping she squirmed out of his grasp took her clothes and run to her room, practically half naked. Jumping onto her bed, she run back to the door to lock it, then taking a quick shower she felt relieved. Shivering at what Master Aiden will do to her for running.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:07 am
User Image

Aiden woke up to a loud pounding on his door, he clutched his aching head, who would bother him this early in the morning (even though the clock read 10:00) he sighed as he opened the door, to of his masters stood before him and bowed aiden sighed "what do you want?!" he listened he heard they they couldn't find the girl, and that she was missing. Suddenly another master came up running he started shouting about a slave girl who beat a costumer and ran back to her house. Aiden shook his head he asked Where Hitoshi he knew he would be able to find tarah as for Yuuka he would take care of.. he asked the masters where both were.. they told him where. Aiden stepped out side of his house and started walking to the tree he called up to Hitoshi"Hitoshi can i talk to u"  

Throughtheflutter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:01 pm
User Image

Luis smiled when Tina kissed his lips and started to change, quickly putting on his boxers and his pants, only revealing his chest to the other female. He could see Tina wrapping the blanket around herself as she answered the door, a friend of Tina's named Tarah.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:34 pm
Hitoshi Kumamoto
User Image
Startled as he heard Aiden, Hitoshi jumped of the tree and landed next to him. Crossing his arm, Hitoshi said, "What up?" Opps. Wrong Move. "I mean how do you do? ?" Raising one of his eyebrow. Confused about what time it was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuuka
User Image
Yuuka was in her room, in the corner, scared, she was curled up into a ball. She hadn't had any sleep, last night. She was very exhausted. 'What would MASTER Aiden Do to her?' Whimpering at the consequences stored for her. Standing up, she peeked out of her window.  

polarisyn

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:36 pm
(( You didn't update me yet on the front page... ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:54 pm
((i'm getting to it.. ahah i have to fix some things..and i wont post till tarah posts))  

Throughtheflutter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:40 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah nodded quickly, "Yes! I'm fine but here!" she whispered frantically as she shoved a rip fruit at Tina eat this fruit!" she muttered, in her urgent voice. "I heard Aiden mentioning if we ate the fruit from the tree at the center of the garden we can be free..." she said happily hugging her sister.

"Plus, I have other good news... I found some papers in Aidens room and he said himself that we are blood sisters..." she cried hugging Tina tightly. "And...and he said that our parents think that we have been murdered or something..." Tarah continued to cry happy and sad all that the same time, it was an odd feeling.

Tarah hadn't even payed attention to the man in the room, her mind was totally on getting out of this prison.

(( I'm sorry I didn't post... I got all caught up in making an RP... sweatdrop ))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff