Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
I am I
34%
 34%  [ 53 ]
This person
9%
 9%  [ 15 ]
A person
8%
 8%  [ 13 ]
An odd ball
31%
 31%  [ 49 ]
Gold Gold *Clicky Clicky*
16%
 16%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 155

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:04 am
Tree_Beatle_Maiden
I am I... and therefore I am GREAT!

O.K., now that I've got that out of the way... I am a hippie/nerd/geek/thinker and I would like to thank you all for allowing me to join your Guild! Aside from being interested in all the usual peace, environment, trippy hippie music stuff, I also enjoy reading, writing, astronomy, Pink Floyd, and my friend, the Starfish (look below, you'll see her right away). Yeah. 4laugh <-psychotic face

Welcome. 3nodding I normaly let most people in unless they say something obviously hinting at they are going to flame the forums.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:15 pm
Hello! whee
My name is Emily (I'm a girl)
I'm a bit of an oddball, I'm not quite sure what catagory I belong in. My inerests include art, reading, writing, anything Japanese, and playing the guitar. (I royally suck at it though. I'm still learning. xp ) I listen to pretty much anything other than most rap and country. Urmmm...I think thats it for now....  

Swiss

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:34 am
Welcome. 3nodding
Your name and interists remind me of someone else. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:12 pm
Greetings all, my name is Brandon! I am currently involved with a volunteer project putting together a festival called "Dreamtime" (from July 14th to the 18th). I have one woman always on my mind, currently the only one woman in my mind and in my heart. Her name is EARTH! I am SO into nature and respect for ALL living beings.

I was born on the year of the Tiger (Fire) and I'm a Taurus on the 4th (guess my birthday!). I LOVE reading books. Some of my favorite books are:
Everyday Enlightenment (currently like my bible)
Way of the Peaceful Warrior
The Celestine Series
Mutant Message Down Under
The Four Agreements
I'm also REALLY into video games. Mostly the RPGS (Final Fantasys, Zelda), creation type of games (RPG Maker) or the really odd ball type of games (Cubivore). Games with character and good feel, NOT unecessary blood and violence. So mostly I play Nintendo systems.

So there you have it. HEY EVERYBODAY!  

Smithium

sail_away_with_me_honey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:23 pm
deafeningsounds

My real name is Ally. I'd prefer to be called that instead of by my username. It's long...and it saves everybody time. smile I love to read, write, sing, dance, and listen to music. I have many many many favorite bands and favorite songs. I hate scary movies. I was reminded to put that in, because right now, my dad is watching one.

Feel free to PM me at any time, I love to meet new people, and I love talking to others.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:50 pm
I suppose I'll just take this from another oh so vague description of me on another internet profile.

First of all, I hate Swiffer Wet Jet. It is the folly of Good Housekeeping Inc. and hopefully its downfall. For a third of the amount you spend on the entire Swiffer arsenal, you could have gotten a mop and Pinesol which would be infinitely more effective. Everybody hates Swiffer. I also hate brand consciousness and contradictions. I enjoy infiltrating society by doing seemingly insignificant things that in fact diminish the clout of our government at an exponential rate- I stand in front of long lines and count out exact change -often in pennies, I refuse to rewind rental videos, and I overcrowd sweepstake boxes in the mall with false entries. I've been playing guitar for a while and am hoping to pursue the pedal steel. I like history and will commence practicing my Tarzan yell, posthaste.

I'm not really a hippie, by my "hippie standards", but depending on yours, I might be.

My name is Lindsay. I listen to Kimya Dawson, Ani Difranco, Bob Dylan, The Grateful Dead, Utah Phillips, Iron and Wine, Mirah.. so on

I hate being defined by what I listen to.

If you want to talk to me, I would like that.  

UpUpUpUpUpUp

Harry Hood

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:47 pm
deafeningsounds
deafeningsounds

My real name is Ally. I'd prefer to be called that instead of by my username. It's long...and it saves everybody time. smile I love to read, write, sing, dance, and listen to music. I have many many many favorite bands and favorite songs. I hate scary movies. I was reminded to put that in, because right now, my dad is watching one.

Feel free to PM me at any time, I love to meet new people, and I love talking to others.

Hey, Ally. heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:20 am
Welcome all. 3nodding  

Darkfist007
Crew

sail_away_with_me_honey

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:20 pm
phriedphishphan
deafeningsounds
deafeningsounds

Hey, Ally. heart heart heart

heart heart heart heart hey!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:13 pm
Hiya fellow hippies. Im a young hippie, Im a female 12 year old. I like to bead things, play tarot somtimes and read palms and meditate. I like to wear no shoes or birkis or other sandals, tunics, tank tops, and nuetral colored jeans.I like the cheap dollar store braclets biggrin . Im a semi vegitarian, i eat only chicken, grains, vegitables, and fruits, and somtimes confectionary treats.I also liek yoga, only one of my friends is considered a hippie, i am addicted to vidioe games and i love anime.I also like music and i love to sing and dance, i go to a speical school for the arts and im in vocal  

ThesaurusRex

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:12 pm
Welcome. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:45 pm
hiya... i'm new to gaia and the guild. my avatar's name is zusje, but you can call me layla. i currently live in washington state, having moved here from north carolina about a year ago. i like hiking and art, going to festivals, reading, and just hanging out.  

zusje

Vetis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:35 pm
*wanders in looking a bit sheepish* Wouldn't you know, I apparently joined this guild a while ago and never posted... well, time for a new start methinks. 3nodding

Hello all, since we seem to be giving our real names I will as well. I prefer my avvy name, oddly enough, but I am Jude, and it is a pleasure to be here. I'm a professional chef by trade, artist/sometimes musician by nature. My music tastes are rather eclectic, and I'm famous for my strange mix tapes... I'll listen to anything except most modern country with the phony accents and overdose of twang. I'm among the older gaians irl, and have been around the block quite a bit. I joined gaia in march 2004, and seeing as I tend to lose interest in things (such as my once all-consuming passion for muds and mushes), it is a tribute to the people of Gaia that I remain a dutiful member. I can't say that I'll post every day, my schedule is rather hectic, but whenever I can I'll retreat here. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:13 am
Welcome. 3nodding  

Darkfist007
Crew

frostykitty

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:09 am
hey im frostykitty heart heart heart heart  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games