Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
THE C.O.R.E Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:22 pm
Blaze was so scared he ran into the woods to get Amp and Beats, when he found Beats he just pointed towards camp and he pushed on, listening to the trees, he found Amp quickly enough. When he did he wrote out into the air with some fire 'Come to camp, this is important, it's about the experiments.' and he ran back to camp.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:14 am
Ala had managed to stumble into the hut, though her legs didn't want to work right, once inside, she completely turned off her power, sighing in relief, but becoming a little edgy since she couldn't see anything. Verge came in a moment later, Fang tossed over his shoulder.
Beats watched Blaze go for a moment, before walking away. He was trying to ignore the eerie voice singing, shuddering as he made it back to camp. He then walked into the rather large hut.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:51 am
Amp looked at Blaze and blinked. Amp stood for a moment and thought about it. Eventually shrugging as he began walking back towards the camp site. He couldnt know the urgency of it without hearing it, so he was just walking back to camp. He too was trying to shrug off the eerie feeling he had. IT was making him edgy, and he was getting alittle agitated by this feeling.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:45 am
Blaze walked into the hut and sat down to wait for everyone to wake up and get there. He remembered everything about the C.O.R.E. and the urgency of the situation.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

n7m6e7

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:49 pm
Kilman started to tug at his chains, trying to pull them loose. in a bit of frustration, he started letting off electricity. it all either followed the chain, or arced directly to the ground. after a few minutes he calmed down, and started inspecting the chain.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:59 pm
Ala had her eyes closed, as she was trying to conserve the little energy she had and maybe catch a cat nap. Too many things happening to close to one another, not to mention she was only using her sense of hearing and smell to tell what was going on. Verge was sitting next to her, and Beats was leaning against a wall.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:13 pm
Amp walked into the camp after a few minutes and looked around. He couldnt see anyone outright, so he just cocked an eyebrow and shrugged. Amp walked over towards a bit of rock and sat down, still trying to calm himself down, this growing feeling that was making him edgy. He didnt know or not if the others could feel it, he didnt care. He wanted this feeling gone, thats all he cared about.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:00 pm
Blaze had looked outside and saw Amp, not wanting to startle him or cause problems he created an arrow out of fire pointing to the hut that quickly dissipated and he waited to let everyone settle down.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

n7m6e7

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:53 pm
Kilman wrapped the chain around his arm, and continuously pulled the chain until it started to dig into his skin "DAMMIT" he yelled out of frustration, before sitting back down. he wanted to speak with his captor. maybe he could trick her into releasing him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:57 pm
Ala could hear Kilman's yell just fine from where she was at, but didn't move. What Blaze had to say was honestly more important to her at the moment... And to move would mean that she would have to use her power to see... Honestly, she was enjoying the reprieve from it. Verge and Beats kind of remained silent, looking towards Blaze expectantly.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:59 pm
The General was now loosing his army attitude and everyone knew it. He ran into his control station and started typing, project A was regaining it's memory.

Blaze was going to just tell everyone and ask Angel to keep Amp healed of his powers for him to listen later. But for now, he just started, "First of all, Angel, you are my sister. Second, some of us are projects, chosen to be experiments for the people who run this place." He looked around to let this settle in.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:21 pm
Amp had walked into the hut as the arrow had indicated. Looking around he saw everyone was there. He walked over to a bag and sat down, looking it over as he just waited for something to happen so that he could understand what was so important. Amp didnt open the bag infront of h im, that would be rude. He just looked it over. Trying to keep his mind busy. The feeling of uneasiness was growing. Couldnt everyone else feel it? What was the cause of it?  

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:34 pm
Ala sighed, activating her powers and searching out Amp's aura when she could see the pulsing lights again. Tentatively, her aura reached out, connecting to Amp's. 'Hello Amp... My name is Ala... I'm the blind girl sitting on the ground... Do you mind if I relay the conversation telepathically?' She asked in her mind, feeling the message pass between them. Out loud, she said. "Do you mind telling us who.... It would be useful to know.... I'm willing to bet that those of us who are projects can be controlled as well...... Which might explain Fang's strange behavior..." Ala said softly, eyes still closed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:09 pm
"I only know that I am one of them and so is my sister, and Amp is also one. I am known as project A to them and I know that poor Amp over there is one too." Blaze said pointing to Amp, "The projects are dangerous only when activated and some of the first ones are the most dangerous, including me and Amp."  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:23 pm
Amp looked at Ala and shrugged alittle. He didnt mind at all. Infact, it was nice to hear someones voice for once. The only voices he culd remember hearing for the longest time, was that of other men and women who wanted to use him as an experiment. There it was again though. Another ping of that odd feeling, it was getting stronger, like something was coming closer all the time. But what?  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff