Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
Ba Sing Se Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:51 am
User Image
~ Shang - Leader of the Dai Li ~

Shang nodded and then walked past her, walking through the crowd behind her when two people walked past each other behind him, blocking him from Kiara's view. When the two people moved a second later, Shang was gone.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:54 am
Kiara the fire bender
kiara gave a face "Freaky....." Kiara walked by seeing more and more dai li she sighed at how many she counted she tried looking for a hotel but she was completely lost.......  

Tsubaki_The_Blossom

Friendly Pup

7,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

nocturnal nick

Adventuring Explorer

7,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mizuko walked through the castle.It was large and he didnt quite know where to start looking."if only I could find the earth king." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:11 pm
Kiara the firebender
Kiara gave a sigh "great im lost....."  

Tsubaki_The_Blossom

Friendly Pup

7,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

nocturnal nick

Adventuring Explorer

7,125 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mizuko walked through another great hall."I might be able to take the scroll seeing as how nobody seems to be around." He thought to himself.He then stopped walking and shook his head."no,no,no.I shouldnt get careless." He mummbled to himself.He started to walk again "it seems Mugen has rubbed off on me." He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:29 pm
Zero began roaming the city. After the events that occurred in the White Lotus, he was ready to explore more of the city.

First he began at the local tea shop, grabbing a a fine cup of tea before one last adventure. "Nice pick me up for a morning like this." Zero continued on his exploration. We traveled everywhere. From the king's throne room to the library. Nothing truly sparked his interest. So he decided to just train.

Finding a lonely alley, he began practicing. At first, Zero was just using his Chibending to steadily increase his agility and stamina, but after several intense hours, he began feeling the effects of overuse. It fed into old emotions stimulating his ability to Firebend.

Persuaded by his deep hatred, a large burst of flames erupted from his arms. The streams of fire reached high into the sky. They made the shape of a phoenix-like bird whose wings extended to every cloud.  

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Tsubaki_The_Blossom

Friendly Pup

7,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:09 am
Kiara the fire bender

Kiara turned around and saw the fire bird she ran to the scene and saw a fellow fire bender "what are you doing here?" as she walked closer  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:38 pm
Zero snapped out of it when the girl came by. "What?! Where am I?" He became overwhelmed with his emotions, loosing grip on reality. "Stay away from me!" Upon realization that someone had witnessed him, he inched backwards and struck the ground. The immense strength he put upon the ground, forced the earth to separate beneath him in a small earthquake. Zero fell into the Crystal Catacombs beneath the city.  

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:44 pm
User Image
~ Dai Li Agents ~

Two nearby Dai Li agents had seen the fire bird and went to investigate. They jumped up onto a nearby roof and saw Zero fall into a hole into the catacombs beneath the city. They also saw Kiara as well but were hidden enough to where they wouldn't be seen by her.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:38 am
Kiara the fire bender

Kiara saw him go in the crystallized chambers underneath the city H-Hes and earth bender to but how if hes a fire bender.... Kiara looked up seeing the dai li agents Great now they'll think i did it  

Tsubaki_The_Blossom

Friendly Pup

7,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Taigamma
Vice Captain

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:50 am
Beneath the city, Zero ran through the catacombs of the old Ba Sing Se. "Gotta get out of here." He ran and ran until he reached what looked like a small waterway. Jumping into the water, he rushed towards the waterfall eventually finding the bottom. Zero disappeared into the water, never showing a sign of where he had gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:08 am
Kiara looked down "I just wanted to talk to him if he had known i was a fire bender to...He might have stayed"  

Tsubaki_The_Blossom

Friendly Pup

7,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:38 am
Blade started walking around till he got to a roof then he jumped up and sat on it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:41 am
Kiara looked up seeing there was to it in the alley she made fire in her hand and walked farther in "Dang its so dark in here" Kiara walked deeper and deeper into in then she saw some thieves running straight at her she threw fire punches to ward them off "I hope that didn't grab attention  

Tsubaki_The_Blossom

Friendly Pup

7,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

GothicSnow822

6,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:37 pm
snow walked the streets of ba sing se. she was dressed in blue showing she was from the soutern water tribe. she was looking around cluelessly.  
Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff