Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
Wulong Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:58 pm
Jet melted the ice with his chi " some people you just can't reason with" he said as he slashed at Houka
with his lighting sword.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:04 pm
Harumi gasped. "No, don't touch him!" She shouted at Daichi. Houka looked to Jet, who had raised his sword, and Daichi who had him. Harumi's eyes widened. "Houka, please...don't do it!"

Houka smirked. "Fool...now I have you right where I want you. Do you honestly think I need my hands?" The water that had scattered from the ice rushed around them quickly and swirled like a whirlpool, consuming them. Houka stared at Daichi as they were submerged and the water began to glow. The glow started to inch out onto Daichi and Jet like a virus.  

Loveless the Ponyo Onion

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:08 pm
Daichi gasped and an earth pillar sent him out of the water, high into the air. He coughed up some water as another pillar brought Jet up. He glared down at Houka, "You messed with the wrong Earthbender!" Two large earth serpents appeared behind Daichi as he scowled. They roared as they grew in size, towering over the entire camp.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:21 pm
"Do I have to repeat myself?" Houka murmured, wincing in pain at the solid rock that restricted his hands. "I have no business with you, Earthbender." Houka ignored the two earth serpents that were just a few feet behind him and glared at Jet. "You said I don't know anything about you. I could personally care less about your life story," Houka sneered. "All I want to know is a location, you demon from hell. And I intend to get such a location from you. Don't make me get serious."

Harumi gulped. Things just seemed to only get worse. "Stop it; all of you," she whispered. "This is not what you should be doing..."  

Loveless the Ponyo Onion

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:23 pm
He removed the rock from his hands, seeing that he was in pain because of it. The serpents back off as Daichi sighed, "You messed with my friends. That's why. Now, tell me what you want and leave- immediately."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:24 pm
Jet Burst out the the water. "that's it play time is over" Jet transformed his sword into the lighting lash " take this he yelled and hit houka with it.  

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:27 pm
Daichi glared as Jet as a wall of earth shot up from the ground and blocked his attack.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:31 pm
when jet's attacked was blocked he looked at daichi caught his look, turned the lash back into a sword and sheathed it.
" Ok what location" jet asked houka  

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:39 pm
Daichi sighed and the earth pillars holding him and jet up disappeared back into the ground. He glared at the two of them and walked off from the group, not saying a word. He needed to clear his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:46 pm
Houka frowned, staring at them with unconvinced eyes. He gave a sigh, dusting himself off and turning around.

"It seems this Firebender knows nothing of that place...I can tell by his idiotic expression," Houka sighed. He started to walk off, as if nothing happened, without so much as an apology or anything. "Let's go, Harumi."

Harumi shook her head. "No. I'm staying...here."

Houka stopped. "Oh? You are? With these infidels?"

Harumi gazed calmly at Houka. "Yes. They will lead me to her, if I stay with them.

Houka laughed. "The Avatar? I doubt it," Houka scoffed. "These people are nothing but carefree idiots...just look at them. They were relaxing, sitting around like they had all the time in the world. It makes me angry."

"They're going to the Avatar...they plan to go to the Fire Lord." Harumi stood confidently; it was as though she had heard every conversation Daichi and the others had had. "I saw it; and you must come along as well..."

Houka was silent. He was unconvinced that these people would be of any help to him, or even to Harumi.

"...Do what you will with them," Houka spat, before sauntering away into the darkness of the forest.

Loveless the Ponyo Onion

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:50 pm
"Ungrateful little punk." Daichi mumbled, leaning against a tree near where the kid left. He looked over at the girl, "What's that kids problem anyway? He's cocky, too cocky. And if he's so unconvinced about us going to the avatar and wanting to defeat the fire lord," He simply moved his sleeve up to show his badly burned arm which he received from the Fire Queen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:56 pm
"some people man i tell you" jet said leaning against a tree near Dai. what location is he looking for anyway.....AND DID HE SAY I HAVE AN IDIOTIC EXPRESSION!" jet said " Oh he is so lucky he ran"  

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:02 pm
( ok gotta go srry)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:12 pm
(( Sorry it's taking me so long to post!! ))

"Houka!" Harumi called out, but he was already gone. She sighed and withdrew the hood that covered her head and face. Her slick, black hair streamed down as the hood was withdrawn. Her beautiful skin seemed to glimmer in the sparkles of light that pooled down from the canopy above, giving her presence a more spiritual look. She turned to Daichi and the others and gazed upon them with a calm smile.

"Please, don't be angry with him," she said in almost a whisper. "He's just in a rush...he doesn't have much time, after all..." Her smile formed into a frown for a mere moment before returning to a smile; obviously, something bothered her. "Don't worry; he's not as bad as he seems," she said with a giggle. Her eyes fixated on Daichi's scortched arm. Harumi slowly walked over to him and touched it gingerly, closing her eyes. "I see...so that's how you got this."

Loveless the Ponyo Onion

rougevixen333

1,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:13 pm
"i um happen to know where the avatar is" katiana said stepping out from under the trees where she had silently observed the whole scene  
Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games