Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Pokemon Race War: Black and White(opening video here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:11 pm
Took four gens before an actual Fire Dragon emerged xd

I'm liking what we've seen so far.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:48 pm
TtheHero
Took four gens before an actual Fire Dragon emerged xd

I'm liking what we've seen so far.

I beleive you mean 5 gens.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:18 am
HYOMAHGAWD

(metal) GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEARRRRRRRRRRRRR(s)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:58 am
Awesome Tree
HYOMAHGAWD

(metal) GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEARRRRRRRRRRRRR(s)
DUN DUN DUN DUN-DUN
DUN DUN DUN!  

MaverickDrifter

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:31 am
Which game should I get? The one with the ugly dragon with the awesome type or the awesome Dragon with the ugly type?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:44 am
Skaeryll
Which game should I get? The one with the ugly dragon with the awesome type or the awesome Dragon with the ugly type?
Drill tail.
So get White.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:57 am
Awesome Tree
Skaeryll
Drill tail.
So get White.

So then get the awesome one with the ugly type?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:59 am
BTW Reshiram (white one) is on Black version and Zekrom (black one) is on white version.

Just thought I'd make that clear.  

System C O R R U P T

System C O R R U P T

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:12 am
Also, besides starters and legendaries, these new pokemon look kinda... wimpy. I mean, I thought that alligator pokemon was gonna look awesome when I read about it, and then was all cute and such and I was like "...wut"

It better have sweet mean-looking evolutions.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:30 am
System C O R R U P T
Also, besides starters and legendaries, these new pokemon look kinda... wimpy. I mean, I thought that alligator pokemon was gonna look awesome when I read about it, and then was all cute and such and I was like "...wut"

It better have sweet mean-looking evolutions.

I think they look alright. Not many Pokemon start out all badass and strong on their first stage. I already like what I've seen so far, I'm thinking of what my team going to be in this one... I'm particularly liking Gear and Shimama (Zebra Pokemon), but I still have to make room for Pikachu on my team... Maybe two electric types isn't too bad. Darn, sometimes it sucks having only twelve slots.

EDIT: Interesting thing, I just noticed that Meguroko is described as the "Crocodile Pokemon" yet it also has characteristics of an Alligator... Hmm...  

Master_Glink

Owwin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:25 pm
Anybody else notice Kroko's ability? Where his attacks gets boosted as he beats the hell out of things? Plus he is a ground type which has a great physical movepool, not to mention he is a crocodile, which automatically means they are gonna give him good physical attack. That alone makes me like him, and then I see how freaking adorable he is.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:39 pm
ELECTRIC ZEBRA OF AWESOMENESS  

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:51 pm
Owwin
Anybody else notice Kroko's ability? Where his attacks gets boosted as he beats the hell out of things? Plus he is a ground type which has a great physical movepool, not to mention he is a crocodile, which automatically means they are gonna give him good physical attack. That alone makes me like him, and then I see how freaking adorable he is.
His ability makes me really want to put him in my team. Epic Earthquake spam will be epic.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:54 pm
'Scuse me while I go puke, and create something better-looking than those abominations in the process.

Electric zebra thing had potential, but they ruined it with the face and dolly looks.  

Al Torrenz

Allegro

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:32 pm
The legendaries are terribad so far, but I do like the Fire Pig and the ElectroZebra.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff