Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Will I escape or break? (Full and Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:12 pm
MewLettuceRush
User Image
Dereck Ryukia
The Master of the House

Dereck had heard the yells and smelt the blood as soon as it had been spilt. He sighed, getting out of her chair and going downstairs again, and he had found a bloody mess and a boy on Buruu's back being carried down the hall. He sighed largly, his eyes turning red, and watched as Ichigo and Fenix cleaned up the blood. "So what happened here, pets?" He asked, in a frustrated tone of voice. Ichigo looked up into his eyes, and gasped seeing the red in them. She casually walked over to Shoka and Yumiko, grabbing both of them by the arms, and walking them over to behind Fenix, and away from Dereck. She didn't want to him biting one of the two. "One of the newcomers went inside a door and fought some wolves, then fought Fenix, and got himself all torn up. Please forgive me, I wasn't watching him close enough," she bowed low, her ears flat against her head. Dereck frightened her when he was hungry. "Yes, yes. Where is Buruu?" He noticed she wasn't around, and it was strange for the twins to be seperated. "Treating the boy."

Buruu twitched as he called her cute, and blushed a bit. It was very rare for the girl to get compliments, so it was surprising to her. She shook her head, and rolled her eyes, putting the knife down on the bed next to her. "I wouldn't do that; you're already sliced up enough," her eyes widened as he sat up, and she jumped off the bed to stand next to him. "Don't move around too much, you might open a wound or hurt youself more..." she said, and suddenely got a twinge down her back. "Dereck..." she snarled, and let out a small hiss, though he wasn't anywhere near her.

User Image

fenix sighs and bows apologetically. "Im sorry master dereck i should've been able to subdue him without hurting him....and i know how much you dislike it when they get hurt and ruin your fun so i will gladly accept any punishment you wish to inflict upon me." He stands there and waits for his answer.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:21 pm
"Thanks.." He said as he looked around. "You know you don't have to stay here right? I mean it's not like I'm going to die or anything, I just lost some blood and tore a muscle or two I'm fine, and on top of that aren't you worried about your sister?" 'Not yet, the mood isn't set up.. I'll wait for a different time, though it does look like I ruined one moment with me sitting up, well every guy blows chances but they get other ones..' He thought to himself and he closed his eyes, relaxing and tilting his head towards the ceiling slightly.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:51 pm
User Image
Dereck Ryukia
The Master of the House

Dereck flicked his hand, as if to flick Fenix away. He wan't upset about anything, he was just thirsty now that he had smelt the blood, and he knew how terrified Ichigo was when he bit her, and how furious Buruu was with him. It was confusing and hard living with the two girls, and adding Fenix into the mix wasn't any better. He let out a sigh, but smiled slightly. "No punishment given. It's fine." He could see Ichigo drifting away from him, closer to Fenix's side. She really was very afraid of being bitten, for the pain always lasted a few days afterward for her. She was tempted to grab onto Fenix's arm, but restrained herself. Dereck chuckled. "Come now, it really isn't that bad when I bite you, is it Ichigo?" He asked her, a bit of sadness in his eyes. Ichigo was quick to answer with, "No! No, of course not!" Dereck chuckled more.

Buruu twitched, feeling her sister's edgyness. She blinked and looked at Otosu, shaking her head. "No, Ichigo can take care of herself.." she said, though she doubted it. "Plus, you got up and ran away last time. I can't let you do that again, or Dereck's sure to be cross with me," she half hissed, and her ears flattened. She watched as his eyes drifted close, and tilted her head to the side, taking a bite form the cookie. It was almost gone by now.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:58 pm
User Image

Fenix stayed silent and even though she doesn't grab onto his arm fenix puts and arm around her and pulls her to his side with a smirk. "Silly little kitten,never tells the truth. then again i dont see why she get's close to me....it's not as if i could stop him..."  

miller4595

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:09 pm
"I can't exactly go anywhere with my leg.." Otosu said smiling with a slight chuckle. "Oh yea, could you hand me one of those sweets, I'm kind hungry for a small bit of sugar." He knew what he was planning and he thought of it as a dirty trick but he had to do it else he wouldn't be able to do anything. He looked back at Buruu to see what she would do. His eyes were open again and they were indistinct, betraying no emotion even if one looked into them thoroughly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:46 pm
User Image
Yumiko Matsumoto

Yumiko looked around as she heard Dereck come, taking a quick glance as Ichigo came and grabbed the both of them by their arms, now next to Fenix she held her head down backing backwards stopping behind Shoka, trying to stay hidden. Yumiko biting her lip, in frustration as she stayed cowardly behind Shoka. Watching as Ichigo's emotions changed dramatically and her ears flattened against her head. Quietly listening as Ichigo and Dereck talked. A slight fear in her voice. Her head shoting up as Dereck said 'Bite.' looking at Dereck than to Ichigo on to Fenix her eyes going back to Dereck staying there. Yumiko trying to make her bangs go over her eyes.  

polarisyn

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:26 pm
User Image
Dereck Ryukia
The Master of the House

Dereck watched a bit surprised as Fenix put his arm around Ichigo, and she wrapped her arms tightly around his torso. He knew Ichigo really did hate being bitten, and how it hurt her, but Buruu was no where to be seen. He sighed, putting a hand to his forehead. "I really do hate doing this to you, little kitten, but I must," he said, as his red eyes locked with her chocolate brown ones. Her eyes seemed to glaze over, and as if possessed by someone, she let go of Fenix, and wriggled form his grip. She walked over to Dereck, falling into his open arms. He chuckled amd smiled, petting her head, as he raised her neck up to his mouth, his large vampire fangs clearly visable. He bit into her neck, a soft whimper coming from as he did so, but soon, he let go of the girl, and she fell back onto her feet. She blinked, the glaze leaving her eyes, and her hands flew to her neck, as she brushed back her hair to feel the bite. "Ow..." she simply muttered, as she staggered back a few steps. Dereck's red eyes had turned blue again, and he smiled, licking his lips. "Well... My job here is done. Goodbye, and be good my little pets," he cooed, as he walked quickly down the hall, disappeared behind a turn in the hallway. Ichigo let out a soft mew, her neck already starting to ache. If she was Buruu, she'd have said something like 'Damn man, always doing that crap to me.' But she wasn't. So she didn't.

Buruu smiled just a bit, and gave him a piece of her favorite sweet. It was Greek, and it was made of peanuts and honey and some other type of yummy food, but she couldn't remember what it was called. She got off her bed, adn stood next to him, the sweet in her hand, and a smirk on her face. "Would you like me to feed you?" She joked. She laughed a bit, but it would never ocur to her that he liked her, or that he might say yes. She got an awfully uncomfortabel twinge down her back, and hissed loudly. Ichigo had been bitten... By Dereck.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:42 pm
User Image

Fenix waits till Dereck leaves before fading out himself and into his room he sits down and stares around his room and sighs before leaning back in his chair near the fire and only on thought echos through his mind. "One day...."  

miller4595

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:04 am
Otosu didn't know how to react to what Buruu had just said and he mumbled something very quitely before looking up at Buruu again. "Something happened to your sister no doubt by your reaction, go see her. Also don't worry about me, I will always wait for you no matter where I am." He closed his eyes again and once more let his head fall back so that his face was tilted towards the feeling, not that it mattered since he knew that she had most likely left by now.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:09 pm
User Image
Yumiko Matsumoto

Yumiko drifting he eyes to Fenix and Ichigo she watched them for a second and heard Dereck. Listening to him, she knew what was going to happen, nad it did Dereck bit Ichigo. Looking at his fangs she watched slowly as Ichigo was bitten. Buruu will be so mad. As she heard Ichigo said ow and as she staggered backwards. Watching Dereck lick his lips and walked away. Yumiko hearing meows, keeping her head down she looked at Shoka's back. 'Do I just stand here will anyone help her should I?' She thought can't think for herself Poor Ichigo, poor Yumiko. Taking a step she decided grab bandages. Runing down the hall she looked for a room containing the item she needs. Searching frantically she looked and looked. Finally she found a roll of bandages. Running back, she found Ichigo still laying there. Staying quiet she tried to bandage up her neck trying to not make the pain more hurtful.  

polarisyn

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxɃuruu_&&_Ϊchigoxoxoxox

User Image User Image
Ichigo jolted a bit as she felt banages being put on her neck, and looked up to see Yumiko gently putting the bandages on. She mewed happily, smiling up at the girl, though her eyes showed pain. "Thank you, Yumiko-chan!~" She sang, and giggled a bit, though it hurt her neck. She glanced down the hall, wondering why Buruu hadn't come bolting down the halls yet...
Buruu twitched, setting the pastry down on Otosu's stomach. "I'm sorry. She needs me," she said, with a hint of actual apology in her voice, and bolted out the door. She ran as fast as her nimble cat legs could carry her, feeling her sister's pain in her own neck. She arrived on the scene just as Yumiko finished bandaging Ichigo's neck, and Buruu skid on the ground, throwing her arms around her sister's neck. "I'm sorry I wasn't here!" She said, and Ichigo smiled a bit, patting her head. Her twin then pulled back, sitting on the ground, and hissed. "The next time I see that man I'm going to punch him into yesterday, then shove a knife up his a**." she hissed, and Ichigo smiled. Buruu was always there to make her feel so much better.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:50 pm
Otosu smiled and picked up the piece of chocolate and ate it. "Tasty, but sorry Buruu I must become stronger." He slowly picked himself up out of bed, the wound already opening slightly and the blood squirted onto the wall, "Feh, I'm going to kill myself..." 'Dereck, whatever he is, he is strong, so strong that I must ask him to give some of that power...' He walked out of the room, blood dripping to the floor as he walked the hallways, making sure that no one saw him, he easily slipped up the steps, all the way to the fourth floor, and he looked around to see that no stairs led up. "This man, he loves playing games, well then I shall ask him for a clue, if you can here me Dereck, Master of this Household, give me a sign as to show your location, I have a couple of questions to ask you.." He grabbed his arm and pressed his hand against the wound to stop the bleeding and it subsided somewhat.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:13 pm
User Image
Dereck Ryukia
The Master of the House

Dereck had just barely gotten into his room, when there was a sudden smell of blood and the sound of a loud male's voice. Letting out a large sigh, he opened his door, a door appearing right infront of the boy, and he stepped through it, and right infront of Otosu. Sighing a second time, he looked at the state he was in, and at the line of blood he had left. "Buruu's going to have your head and legs for this," he said, as he put a hand to his forehead, and leaned against the wall. The door had already disappeared. "What would you like to know, young man?"

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:19 pm
"Like she hasn't already." Otosu said jokingly before getting to the point, "The questions are well, obviously about you, first off nothing in this household is human so I would like to ask you, what are you? Second how do you have that much power? And Third... Would you teach me some of that power if you are willing to give it to someone like me." He smiled, not uncomfortably but a sly one, much like a fox and a rabbit, though he knew he was a rabbit he was putting on a charade of playing the fox, he also new that Dereck would see right through this.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:39 pm
User Image
Dereck Ryukia
The Master of the House

Dereck chuckled darkly, shaking his head back and forth. He didn't breath, not wanting to smell blood again and have to go after one of the girls. Again. He could bite Fenix, of course, but it was just weird to bite a boy. "I'm a vampire. This mansion does whatever I say because I am its master, and I control it." He said simply, as he pushed himself off the wall. He looked down the hall where he could here the cursings of Buruu, and Ichigo's mews and sweet words. He heard a few doors closing and opening, and wondered what Buruu had gotten out of the rooms this time. She was always befriending everything in the mansion... He wondered why she was so cruel to everyone except her twin and those strange, strange, animals. "Give you power...? Hah, no, I can't do that, boy." He moved his bangs so as to see the boy clearly with his crystal blue orbs. "Why do you want power?"

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff