Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:04 pm
User Image
"Its going to be okay....." he said to her while looking around. it was dark and hard to see but he could make out outlines. "GRAMPS! gramps if your here let us know!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:29 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate had a thought of doubting Max, but after a few minutes she started to realize it was just a coincidence, right? Fiddling with her hand she walked further tripping over a table leg. Instantly she extended her arm forward it looked like she was doing a push up. Dusting herself off she walked into the bedrooms. The walls seemed like it stretch on and on. Stopping she froze she heard some rustling in gramps room.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:40 pm
User Image
Max sighed and went to find hayate hoping she didnt do anything crazy..  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:03 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate finally reaching an end to the long stretching halls, turning the nob of gramps room. Opening it slowly suddenly the door was pushed open causing Hayate to fall inside. Picking herself up she saw Gramps tied up a bloody wound on his leg. "Gramps?" Hayate said her eyes widening. Looking up she heard footsteps it wasn't like Max's footing it was someone else. Turning around her head stopped short she was face to face with man. The man was smirking, though she could see right through him, 'Is this a dream?' Hayate thought? It was one of the usual attempts to make Hayate go bonkers. Though this one was different.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:23 pm
User Image
"Hayate!" max yells as he tries to find her. 'i dont remember it being this big.'  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:05 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate was alone, she was freaking out she was panicking. 'Stop it with your laughing!' Hayate thought. The man...no he wasn't a man he was another kind of shadow.... the shadow was laughing manically. Grabbing her gramps without no thinking of her plan she ran while holding her gramps to the door. Before she could open the door it slammed shut.Suddenly the shadow appeared behind Hayate snickering evilly and laughing. Accidentally dropping her gramps she covered her ears, "STOP LAUGHING!!!" Hayate yelled in despair. Collapsing to the ground she as on her knees banging the floor, "Stop. Stop. STOP!" Hayate said. Shaking her head roughly all she could hear was laughter.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:12 pm
User Image
He finds where she is but the doors locked. "Hayate?" He says pulling and pushing on the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:17 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate thought she heard something she froze, turning around all she saw was darkness, she didn't even see her gramps body anymore. It was like she was in another dimension. The shadow laughing he disappeared out of the room and appeared behind Max. "Its no use, she can't hear you. You will never see Haya again." The shadow said, it was like the shadow was whispering into Max's head. Manipulating him, like he was inside Max's mind controlling him, being his conscious.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:25 pm
Max sighed. "So the problem is supernatural like i thought...." He laughed. "Well if your trying to control me your going to fail." Max swiped at him with his steel claws.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:44 pm
"Its not supernatural, well partly." The shadow said. Looking up instantly he pretended he was slowly disappearing and giving out fake screams of agony. Reappearing, "Just kidding." He whispered into Max's ear. "You'll never get Hayate out of that place, She is mine. Mine and only mine." He said, chuckling. "Well time to torture my new treasure." He said disappearing but a part of him stayed. The shadow had a weakness but Max has to find out, but the shadow will prevent that. Hayate ran and ran, everywhere around her was like an abyss. A broken toy box, actually. Broken toys hanged everywhere trying to kill or injure Hayate. They had scary knives and were all the same, laughing...laughing... at Hayate.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:33 pm
Max growls and kicks down the door with one mighty kick. "HAYATE!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:01 am
Hayate turned around thinking she heard someone scream her name. Suddenly she saw a faint light it was small but she could still see. Running toward that light she entered back the room. She saw Max, running toward to grasp him, she fell. She just ran right through him, looking at her hands she could see the floor through her hands. Walking back to Max, she placed her arm right through him, moving her arm, she couldn't grasp Max. Was it Hayate? Or was Max, invisible. "Where is my soul?" Hayate asked, hopefully Max could hear him.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:18 pm
"H-hayate?......im not sure.....where did you come through? is there a portal or something around here you can see?" He looked around too and looked for gramps.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:24 pm
"Its no where to be near. Not here not there. There is a limit. She will forever be lost, in her own world. Engulfed by the darkness. You must find her spirit. Her soul!" The ghosts said.
"What do you mean limit?" Hayate said. "Darkness what darkness?" "Is this turning into an adventure novel?" Hayate said.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:46 pm
He scratches his head. "Seems like it....well could you give a non cryptic hint? i mean you wouldn't tell us any of that if you didnt wanna make this a game right?"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games