Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:32 am
She smiled "hmmm compliments? really now john, people only compliment the people they like" she said and took a step closer "do you like me john? or am i just another person who works for you?", she was only a few inches from touching him and her face was close to his  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:42 am
He sighed and looked at her shaking his head "I am not trying to Brain WASH YOU...listen its up to you...but i will tell you now...just live he won't attack you every second..at least i hope." he said "John either kills you or we kill him." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:30 pm
The smile stayed on his face. "Don't get too cocky, Chi. There are may different kinds of "like". Yes, I do like you though."

"Is there any option that doesn't involve killing?" Liz asked, even though she was pretty sure she already knew the answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:06 pm
He sighed "Unless you can get john to see the error in his murderous ways...no." he said simply and shook his head 'I am not any more happy about this anyway." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:41 am
"im not cocky john i just whant to know your feelings for me so that ill try not to cross them" she grinned playfully, noticing his hand was still on her face  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:28 pm
John moved his hand away from her face and laughed. "I don't remeber the last time I've heard the words John and feelings in the same sentance. Not when someone was talking about me any way."

"You can fight," Liz said. "The way I see it, fighting is the only way out of this. But...the only thing I can fight off is a pesky bug or a stray cat. I need a teacher." Liz couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her mouth.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:41 pm
He sighed and looked at her "I can teach you everything you need to know.." he said and stood "When you are ready come to the temple." he said and sat down "I am gonna sit here and think about all ive done." he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:30 am
Liz walked up to him and sat beside him. "What do you mean 'all you've done'?"  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:31 pm
He sighed "Well all i have done up until now..Sometimes before i continue with things i have to reflect on life." he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:51 pm
she frowned "that dint answer my question john" she said softly and sighed as she turned away  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:06 pm
"So..." she ask curiously, "What have you done?" She looked at him with interest. Maybe this was the time when she would learn more about Kabal. Yeah they were friends, but he never talked about his past much.

John smile faded a little. "Chi...if you want to know the truth, I'm not sure what feelings I have about you. All I know is this: whatever I'm expierencing now, these feelings haven't been used in a very, very long time."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:17 pm
He sighed "Right now i am remembering the first time someone called me a "hero"." he said "That was the day before i ever first came here before the temple was made the very first one." he said "I will still a Muderer back then but by mistake I saved someones life..." he said "Funny even after all the good i have done for years i feel like a villain...the word hero when referring to me is just a huge lie.' he said "I also remember all the good i have done...it all had a negative effect and all the bad i do has a good effect." he said looking at her "Not many people know much about me...not many people wish to know about me those that do wish to have nothing to do about me." he said "There is one person who hates me that i still care for.." he said "I am only afraid that if this turns out bad its on my hands." he said "I know i can't do everything but still i have been prayed to for help." he said "Thats only a little bit of what i have done." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:16 pm
"Hm..." Liz thought about what he had just said. "You shouldn't feel like a villain. Of course, I haven't been around you whole life, but you don't strike me as the bad guy. I guess it depends who's perspective you're looking from too. After all, when I see you, I see more of a hero. John is the villain here. After all, no one can get worse than him."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:20 pm
He laughed 'Oh yes...yes they can...this isn't my only life...i was way worse than him back then." he said "But i don't see myself as a hero...if you kill your not a hero.' he said "At least in my eyes i am not a hero." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:26 pm
Liz sighed. "Not even the best hero can keep everyone alive. Sometimes to be a good hero, you have to kill. There's no way around it. In a world like this, it's sometimes either kill or be killed."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games